Chasity for people with"high and tight balls"?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by lockedsissy87, Jun 26, 2020.

1. lockedsissy87

lockedsissy87 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    So I have very high, tight to the body balls. They don't really hang that much.

I have had a CB-3000, CB-6000, Holy Trainer Short, and Nub, and even a custom over $300 steelworxx device and none of them have worked with my body for long term wear or to sleep in.

I do have a Prince Albert piercing, and had a PA-5000 which worked other than all three that I bought (all in different sizes) split or broke.

My question is, what is the solution for me, for a device I can wear 24/7, that costs less than the $200 mark?

My main problem with the devices is that the underside of the balls seems to pinch up and cause pain, but a larger ring makes the device slip off.

Any help or advice would help.

Thanks.

2. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    Have you considered getting a PA cage in stainless that just uses the PA as your locking and foregoing the ball trap altogether since you already have the piercing? I mean, the only trouble you seemed to have mentioned was that the thing broke for the pa cages, get a cage that won't break made in stainless and try that? I mean, if I were pierced and I'd had success with a plastic PA cage, I think I'd gravitate to something that I knew worked. If the only problem you had with those is the fact that they broke, that's not a slight against the PA function, it's more problem of the cage material. They do have PA lock and anchored cages and I know some other members here can probably speak to their effectiveness. This would also effectively remove the need to worry about the balls at all. Just a thought. Hope it helps.

3. lockedsissy87

lockedsissy87 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The only problem that I still have with the PA tube style devices is the weight, they are way too heavy.

4. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    If US$200 is the limit, I don't have any suggestions. Steelwerks has them in both acrylic and titanium.

5. LatexSlave

LatexSlave New member

Sweden
    Local Time:
    5:28 AM
  6. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    my puck complained about ill fitting cages as well. an early solution was for me to pierce him so i could lock him up with a pa lock only. a pa that exit on the bottom behind the head. then another in the scrotum with a north south direction. when healed a pa lock goes in the head and out the bottom directly into the scrotum and out , then locked. easy to tease but the penis stays bent. easy to put on and easy to take off. sometimes i include a ring in the pa to chain him down by.

7. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    Stretch your balls a bit. You can accomplish it with weights.

Just do 1 1/2 to 2 inches. Nothing extreme.

8. Jack In A Cage

Jack In A Cage Member is caged

Self-employed
    New York
    Local Time:
    I had the same problem and unfortunately the only solution for me was more than $200, but you get what you pay for, for sure. I have a Jail Bird from MM and couldn't be happier, I forget it is on sometimes. It took a few adjustments for it to fit right but MM's customer service is top notch.

Destiny103181 likes this.
  9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Sell your steelworxx device and use the funds to buy $300 MaleChastityNow.com GlansArmor2

Given all your experience, I don’t have a recommended solution under $200. I’ve worn the PA5000 and it hurt me. I tried Chinese knock offs of PA cages and none were good.

The cage only GlansArmor2 is a light design.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice