Tether spout sizing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Anonoman, Jun 25, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    Just been reading the Tether Spout webpage with interest after finding an old thread on here about them. Does anybody have any guidance on measuring for the retainer? It sound like the best plan is to order the special measuring stick(s) (unit Fr!) but not being in the US, I’d prefer to not have to pay too much import duty and VAT!

2. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    On one of the gallery photos in Gallery 1 there is text describing how to convert the circumference of 'round household items' to the FR measurements.

The bad news is that photos of text aren't searchable.

boisub likes this.
  3. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    What is a tether spout?

4. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    I use one, I ended up getting a retainer that was too big although its in there now I have been waiting since April 13 for some smaller ones.

To be honest err on the side of smaller as you get three different profiles. I used a pen with tape then some cotton to measure the diameter, then used his calculator to work out the french size. The one I ended up ordering was in the middle, and the smallest profile just goes in so I got that right, but even the roundest button is too large once the tether is engaged.

The main problem with the larger one it hurts a bit during an erection, not badly and not bad enough not to use it, but enough for me to want to try the smaller ones, if the smallest profile pops out Ill just use the next profile. I worked out that if I use the largest profile its effectively the same as what I am using now so I know the smaller ones will work, but I am pretty sure even the smallest one wont come out. Its a very clever way of making the cage secure.

He uses standard united states mail service, so not sure I would be ordering them right now, unless you can specify he uses a different method of post like DHL. DHL have tiny sachets that would not cost much more than USPS, I use DHL all the time and have had zero problems shipping internationally.

Eventually Ill get a refund from paypal as his attitude is that covid is not his fault, his customer service manner is terrible and he is a arrogant SOB but then he is the only person who sells them so you dont have a lot of choice.

Its true to a point the mail delays are not his fault, but I am still not paying $100AUD for something I didn't receive. The only reason I haven't disputed it already is that after having no scans for over a month it was scanned 3 weeks ago and appears to be at the departure airport.Ill wait till just before the Paypal window for disputes close then I will raise a claim.

I am getting so used to the larger retainer now I am not sure I need them, but id still rather get what I paid for. For the amount they cost him I would have just sent another set out via a different means and not the cheapest, tightest arse way available to him. But as I say his customer service attitude is atrocious.

Doczilla check my gallery pics :)

Doczilla421 likes this.
  5. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    How do you get it out once it's in there. How long can it be worn?

6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    Id recommend you read the thread in devices Steelworx looker 2 as there is a lot of info in there.

Id say indefinitely, If I talk to much Id be hijacking this thread. But in short its much easier to get out than get in, I put a thread through the hole push the spout through the retainer than pull on the thread and it pushes the retainer out sideways, takes seconds to remove, a fair bit of practice to get in, which is why when I am uncaged I just leave it in because while I can get it out easy enough its a hassle to put in.

7. Anonoman

Local Time:
  8. Anonoman

Local Time:
    First I need to confess... for this new padlock there is a spare key and whitest my wife was out I used it... but that was to measure my self and I locked straight back up immediately after. I don’t feel too bad about ‘cheating’ as I think my wife would be keen I wasn’t locked at all... the spare will be passed over at the end of the 4wks after the trial ends. Anyway...
    I cleaned a smooth pen (8mm exactly) and with a little gentle force and lube, it went in. I could feel a little resistance though! I then thought that if I can’t get 26Fr in, its game over anyway. 26 / 0.333 = 8.6mm (I hope!!) so made the diameter up with tape. Very slowly but with a little more resistance felt, it did just pop in! o_O I got a tiny spot of blood on removal which may have been from the edge of the tape :eek:. No bigger was going to fit so I stopped there! Rechecked and it actually measured 8.7mm.
    So!! In for a penny, in for a pound... I’ve just ordered a 26mm long threaded spout, the longest plain one in stock (14mm from memory) and a set of Butyl rubber tethers in 26Fr - the smallest available :+1:

9. Anonoman

Local Time:
    @Doczilla421 Ah ha! Just ‘google’ tether spout’ (but not in public or on a shared computer :eek:) and all will be revealed :+1:

10. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I did, but it's confusing to me how it actually locks in.

11. Anonoman

Local Time:
    The ‘tether’ is sizes so it only just fits though the inelastic ring that’s inside the urethra, around the position of the back of the hands. It can only do this when turned sideways! So when it’s straightened up, i.e. it’s full diameter is facing the end of the penis, it can’t pass back out. To keep it like that, it’s threaded over the hollow ‘spout’. This then sticks out of the end of the urethra :+1:
    Sounds more tricky than it is! Have a look at this - a picture is worth a thousand words!
    http://tetheredchastity.blogspot.com/2015/08/tetherspout-installation.html?m=1

Doczilla421 likes this.
  12. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Wow, that looks pretty permanent. How is it removed? Do you have a link for that?

13. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Now I have to tell my wife about this. I'm required to tell her about anything that would make her cage more secure. If I don't she will think I'm hiding things from her, which will make my life a bit tougher.
    She gets on here using my ID so she can see what I'm posting and looking at. Hopefully she will not want to add the tether spout to her security measures.

14. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    The link @Anonoman posted is a blog I wrote 5 years ago. The post about removal is: http://tetheredchastity.blogspot.com/search/label/removal

Although this blog hasn't been updated since 2015, I've continued to work on the technology and now make (and occasionally sell) spouts and retainers in implant grade titanium, as well as locking systems (see my gallery for some examples).

Doczilla421 likes this.
  15. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    More in scope with the OP's question:
    I have originally used the stepped measuring sounds bought from Tether Products, but later I've also used a more common set of sounds such as this one (marked in Fr units)
    In fact, nowadays, I prefer those because with the Tether Products sounds, if your measurement is at the top end of the scale, you have to stuff yourself pretty deep to get to that diameter.

16. Mr. Silver

Mr. Silver New member

Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    I am trying to contact you and discuss buy some of you spouts, but have been unsuccessful.

17. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    That looks painful lol how does it work

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice