My thoughts on Behind Barz

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by lockedbman, Mar 6, 2020.

1. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    Well, I think its time to give a bit of a review of my BBCS.

I have had it a while and i have worn it many times, but not, let's say, for a long period of time. ie; a few days here and there.

Recently my wife and I have renewed our commitment to chastity. This like many others, this is for me to focus on her more and not be able to pleasure myself when ever I want.

In the past I have worn the CB6000s, a custom made stainless balltrap device, and many type of Chinese knockoffs. None of them ever offered complete security. NONE. And yes, I could get a PA, but she says no, so....

When we were active before, I have to admit, it was more of a game we played. I had a cage on, she did or did not pay attention to me.... if no attention, well, you can pull out the back. Then you have completely screwed up the entire point of chastity. And Yes I have been weak.... so be it.

Fast forward to now. I have finally found the right bends and adjustments of the BBCS and made it comfortable enough to wear for more and more time. One day, she and I were talking and I suggested to go back to Chastity, but this time it was different as I have seen both sides of this...

I'm now, basically, permanently locked in my Behind Barz belt. It doesn't come off for any reason other than an emergency, like a hospital, or when ever she would like.

Everything was great for a few days. I was getting used to it being under my clothes, sleeping, working in it. She unlocked it so I could shave, etc... I even had a treat already from her. It was good.

BUT, she has several times told me no, and basically denied me any special attention when I really needed. She just told that sucks for me and laughed as she walked away....

This belt when assembled with the penis tube, outer cage and the rear rod is INESCAPABLE!!!

There is nothing I can do, really. Ive tried a way out or around it.

It hit me like a ton of bricks. She finally has total control and I really can't do a damn thing about it. I'm a control freak, so this is a mind fuck.

After wearing this belt for 3 weeks straight with only a few hours unlocked, I feel its now apart of me. Its like its not even there at times. It has become very comfortable to do my normal activities while wearing it.

The coolest thing is that chastity is now how it was supposed to be at the beginning a few years ago.

I'm solely devoted to my wife and her charm. I will do anything for her. Not just because, I could get unlocked for a treat, but because I'm not stuck in my own selfishness.

Thank you Behind Barz!

Cheers!

2. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Sounds good. If I ever become dissatisfied with my Evotion Bijou, I'll have to look into a Behind Bars

3. Behind Barz

Behind Barz Chastity Belt Manufacturer.

Chastity Belt Manufacturer.
    Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    Thank you very much for the review!

its great to hear such good feedback from regular chastity users! if you need any help or guidance please do not hesitate to drop us an message!

4. soccerslave

soccerslave Long term member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    Great review and very much my experience. I love my belt and I love the security that you're talkin about when everything is locked on properly and comfortably. the only drawback that I've run into with the full belt locked in place is the ability to clean my cock effectively day by day. Once locked in there is absolutely no way to reach the cock head and therefore you can quickly become stinky without the ability to remove it and clean all the parts completely from time to time. Maybe if I had a hot tub that I could soak in the chlorine would help with the scent but that's not a reality for me. Do you have any tips or any suggestions from your own experience after 3 weeks?

LockedN8 likes this.
  5. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    I have tried sticking a finger inside the cage, a q-tip, a soaping puff-ball can get soap in and around the penis. its work.

I ask to have it off once a week to clean up and shave. She agrees and basically waits in the bathroom for me to get out of the shower.....it goes right back on, once I'm dry....

JackStrap and soccerslave like this.
  6. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    Hi all!

I have a @Behind Barz belt, the Hannibal 3, I love it, from the day I received it I really quickly adapted to it and it achieved every objective my keyholder had. There is however one issue, that I need some help with: Peeing!

The first time I took a leak, OH MY! the breather holes in the Hannibal outer cage became the worlds most bespoke sprinkler! And unscheduled bathroom cleaning....

Initially I rectified the issue by using external catheter sleeves over my penis inside the penis tube, although it was a problem with the 2” tube (which is the ideal tube for me), it worked really well with the 3”. So back into it. That was when we discovered the next problem, these selves
    needed to be changed at minimum daily, which was entirely defeating the point of being locked.

I am currently in my MM JailBird which hasn’t been removed in over 10 weeks, but I keep fantasizing about my Behind Bars.

please, help me out, any real long term solutions to the peeing issue so I can give my KH what she truly wants, a true out of sight out of mind chastity.

JackStrap likes this.
  7. Behind Barz

Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Hello,

Please drop us an email! We have something that may help!

thank you

8. Fkct2004

Fkct2004 New member

Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    Is there any way to incorporate plugs with this system?

9. Behind Barz

Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello,

You can indeed! please drop us an email if you would like to see some photos,

thank you
    info@behindbarz.co.uk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice