One Testicle

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Belles_980, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Belles_980

Belles_980 New member

Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    i have tried a few different devices, one being a relatively cheap Amazon metal cage with round ring base, and a few different Holy Trainer models V.3. i only have one testicle. i have tried many different approaches to getting my devices to work, but i just haven't found the magic solution yet. i do not have a right testicle, and there isn't enough support from the left testicle alone to keep the cage on.

What happens is i pull everything real nice and tight against the pelvis, keeping the ring snug under the testicle, using the smallest ring available since i only have one testicle, and inetivtably one of two things will happen. In trying to keep the ring snugly in place, there is a giant pinch point under the scrotum that i just can't tolerate and have to pull some skin down to loosen up and relax everything. This in turn causes the gap on the side from the testicle to become to large, and the tube (shaft) of the cage just comes right off, leaving a cage and ring hanging on one testicle. Because of this gap, i can also just squeeze the testicle i do have through it, and the entire cage comes off.

This isn't as big a challenge in the day when everything stays nice and packed in the panties i wear, and i can adjust as needed throughout the day, but at night, the nighttime erections literally just pop the entire cage off. i'm not that large erect, just a smidge over 5 inches, and the smallest tube, not a micro cage like the Nub, seems to be most comfortable, but even that i can just slide right off. When i tried to wear the Nub from Holy Trainer over night, my erection literally just pushed the entire thing off.

The entire experience has been frustrating overall, and i have been doing chastity in some degree since January 2018. To find moments of success followed by longer spells and frustration, taking mental breaks, trying a different approach, only to repeat the cycle for a year has been very discouraging overall, and i'm hoping some insight here might help me find the brekathrough i need to really be happy.

When i'm in the cage, and it's on, and i truly feel liked up (not like i'm just wearing a cock cap on the honor system), the effect is so powerful and intoxicating that the disappointment is equal when it doesn't work.

Any suggestions and feedback would be much appreciated, and i do have pics i can share of the various cages, different angles, and even trying some small gel pads in the gap as a synthetic testicle.

attistoC likes this.
  2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Since it seems you are serious about chastity, have you thought about getting pierced? That way you could wear device that isn't a ball trap.

You are not unique, there have been other guys here with one testicle. Off hand I don't recall if they resolved their situation. Hopefully one will chime in. If not, you may want to search the forums.

Bry248 likes this.
  3. Blue Moon

Blue Moon Long term member

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    Have you considered testicular replacement?

4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I also have but one nut. My cage is primarily for wank prevention when She is at work, so I only wear it part time. I have customized a special ring that traps my nut rather tightly (so much so that I never take the ring off) and then I always wear supporting panties or thong to aid in the support. I do have a belt that works fine, but that is only used when longer lockups are required.

attistoC likes this.
  5. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I had designed a kidney shape ring the last time the subject came up, but the person who posted expressed no interest in trying it. I actually looked at the file the other day and considered deleting it. I've attached the render of the design to try an explain what I think _may_ work in your situation. I don't know your dimensions or details, but with almost no gap on the empty side (this was designed with left side empty), and a small gap on the full side, it may make a difference. Totally theory at this point though.

LockerAllen and reject like this.
  6. Belles_980

Belles_980 New member

Local Time:
    #6 Belles_980, Feb 27, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    @Adam444 i have a frenulum piercing, but haven't had any jewelry in for a long time. i'm not sure if that's the route She wants to take either, but if she did, i would certainly have her pierce it. :) i'm sure curious how that would work or if it would help.

@Blue Moon i had surgery in my early thirties to have the testicle removed. It never descended from birth, and was very much atrophed when they did the surgery. The removed it from the pelvis region as it never dropped down. As such, the urologist never even mentioned a prosthetic, such alone actually do it. That is perhaps my biggest regret of the entire thing.

@Donna Sue i would be very interesting to know what kind of customized ring you have. i also wear panties on a daily basis. i find they do support better than boy underwear, but they also add that extra little appeal to the entire situation.

@JosieLynn Jewell That design looks really good! My right testicle is the one that i am missing, and what you mention in taking out the slack in the empty side is exactly what i need. That design looks pretty solid in my opinion. Very interesting.

attistoC likes this.
  7. Blue Moon

Blue Moon Long term member

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:
    So, what’s to stop you from having it done now? Average cost is $2500-3500.

8. Belles_980

Belles_980 New member

Local Time:
    #8 Belles_980, Mar 21, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    i did want to share that i have had some succes today with comfort and security. i drew inspiration from @josielynnjewell. i came across a question about resin cages, because i was looking at round base designs as they seemed to work better than the Holy Trainer ergonomic ring.

Someone had given an answer to a question, which was, "If the resin gets warm against the body, will it mold to my body?" The answer was, "While the resin can get softer when warm, it is going to retain it's shape unless boiled. Then it becomes maleable."

Which inspired me to take my smallest Holy Trainer ring and boil it for a little bit. I boiled it for about 30 seconds, took it out, and shaped the right side a little bit like, Josie Lynn's kidney shape design. I also expanded the left side just a little bit, rounded out the bottom, and bent it so it went "under" me a little bit more snug and secure.

So far the results have been a Holy Trainer Nub i can actually wear! Aside from some minor, normal, daytime adjustments, it's been a big relief just being able to wear my cage pain free.

I also thought about how @DonnaSue talked about the custom ring being tight and keeping everything secure, which is what i tried to do, and so far there is far less slippage, and in turn less of me sliding out of the cage. The big test will be if i can sleep in it or not. That's never gone well for me.

Nighttime erections just usually pop the cage right off. i'm curious how these changes will hold up.

9. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I'm glad my rendering was helpful/inspirational. The real question is - how have the last couple days treated you with the modified ring?

10. darrion

darrion New member

Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    what type of ring is this Josie Lynn ?

11. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    The prototype version of the Behindbarz belt i am using at the moment would solve the issue of only having one testicle as it does not need a cock ring to keep the penis totally encased in the cock tube, however it depends whether or not you are up to wearing a full belt in stainless steel. Certainly would solve the problem without being pierced.

SvxJailbird likes this.
  12. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    It's a rendering of a kidney shape ring for the Cherry Keeper. It was designed to try to allow chastity enthusiasts with only one testicle to have a chance at a device working.

attistoC likes this.
  13. Haphestius

Haphestius New member

Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    #13 Haphestius, Jun 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    @JosieLynn Jewell I am really interested in the design as I have just gotten into this and would like a cage that works for missing/ caged testicles. Where can I contact you to work on figuring out details?

14. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    I am interested also. My chap has different sized testicles which are also tight and high, it's proving impossible to keep the cage on comfortably. One is barely there, the other larger. He's practically thrown in the towel with it all as he feels it's impossible to make it work. We've tried multiple types including hinged and non are working properly. It's very irritating!

attistoC likes this.
  15. BunnyAthalus

BunnyAthalus Long term member

Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    Pierce that boy!

16. GentleJim

GentleJim New member

Local Time:
    I know this is a long shot, I too have a single nut, I've found tight fitting devices help secure device in well.

The problem I come across though is the cage sometimes twists in the direction there is no testi and apply pressure to my nut causing some discomfort most times and sometimes pain.

I was thinking has anyone made a silicon rubber ring with a testicle shape, that way yo could place the silicon ring around to the base of your cock. slip on the device ring and pull through both your real test and slip through the silicon ring with rubbery testi, then cage it up.

Do you think that might work? Has anyone experimented this idea?

If so, would one be able to make them up and sell them - I'd be certainly interested to buy..

17. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    Alpha_Bird likes this.
  18. GentleJim

GentleJim New member

Local Time:
    nah I don't want to do surgery....

MtnViper likes this.
  19. BritishLockee

BritishLockee Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Jumping on the band wagon a little late here, I too have one testicle and currently my best solution is a metal cb-6000s and one of those waist straps like they sell on Etsy etc.

I only found this thread tonight when I was about to write a blog post for the subject, then I thought... hang on.. I have an account there. :)

20. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    From a fellow semi “one nut” guy…go full belt. It’s honestly just so, so much easier to wear. I have one real testicle and one silicone fake one, for all intents and purposes the implant does not anchor a device like my balls could back when I had two real ones. It’s much smaller, flexible, ect… with one testie I cant recommend it enough to move away from any device with a testie ring.

21. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I can see how this would work. A prosthetic testicle would not have the cords a real one would have, so it would be redundant in holding a ball trap device in place.

22. BritishLockee

BritishLockee Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Ahh ok thanks, am currently using a support belt, but might master something up from metal, am not currently buying from abroad due to the way the world is right now, thanks tho.

23. lord9

lord9 Active member

Semi-retired
    USA, Yuma, Arizona
    Local Time:
  24. BritishLockee

BritishLockee Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    lord9 likes this.
  25. T.G.

T.G. New member

Local Time:
    Hello there I don't know if you are still active. I have been getting frustrated as I only have one testicle (lost the left side to cancer). So I am looking for an answer and was wondering if what you created might be it. I almost ready to write to some of these product makers and tell them I would be their test subject if they are willing to make something for those of us with only one testicle. My mistress would like to cage me and I am so willinto to try anything to make it happen. I don't know my measurements right now as I am hit or miss with only having the one. my right side is a little big.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice