Bitches

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by L-u-c-y, Feb 3, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    2:20 AM
    It would really depending on my connection with the person: I think that part of it would be seeing the effect it had on them.

If I had to pick one favorite for selfish reasons, it'd be "punk". Growing up, I remember girls on the playground punching other students who'd offended them hard on the arm while yelling "Punk". Something in their specifically pronunciation settled well with me.

I once dealt with a guy who wanted me to call him homophobic slurs while beating him, and I just noped the fuck out of that. I could beat him up, sure, but while calling him those names? Nuh-uh. No way.

Slave to Wife and slave_m like this.
  2. locked2serve

locked2serve Active member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    It is all contextual for me. My M sometimes calls me her good boy which I really love. One time, the only time, that she pegged me she said "I'm going to make you my little bitch." It drove me wild. We were so into play and she was being very dominant and my head was spinning from what she said and what happened afterwards which was insanely hot.

Recently she introduced panties and used the term "sissy bitch" and again, it made me weak in the knees when she called me that.

What makes this work for me is that M and I have a loving strong and healthy relationship with a lot of good communication. That foundation allows us to journey far out to the edge in play while anchored in the knowledge that we love and respect each other. Otherwise it wouldn't work for me.

Everyone is different and your milage may vary. Good topic Lucy and thank you for your insight.

DonnaSue likes this.
  3. Rodeo cowboy

Rodeo cowboy Long term member

Stuff
    Texas
    Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    Safe, sane, and consensual.

The brain is an amazing sex organ. There are a lot of ways to stimulate mine. Negative derogatory words are not one of them. The words filthy and dirty are turn offs for me. If I politely asked someone not to speak to me in a specific manner or not use certain words or phrases; I would expect that request to be honored.

MRS.Lilith and homebody like this.
  4. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    Some people call me the space cowboy
    Some people call me the gangster of love
    Some people call me bitch
    Cuz I perform submissive acts of love

L-u-c-y and tomf_22033 like this.
  5. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    I don't call him "bitch". It just doesn't fit us.

I will call him "slut". Since he always ejaculates at least the first 2 times I put him over my knee and one of his penalties is to eat his ejaculate, I tell him if he's going to act like a slut, he's going to be treated like one and make him eat it. Sometimes, during a Disciplinary Session, I make him suck on one of my strapons and call him a "cocksucking slut".

I call him "sissy", "pantyboy", "Priscilla Prettypanties" or "Peggy Pretypanties" all the time. I also address him as "young lady".

6. Fiber66

Fiber66 Member

Local Time:
    I really enjoy humiliation so name calling turns me on a lot.

But my wife almost always says "my bitch" and I truly love that. It is different than just being "a bitch". I am hers. She does call me bitch from time to time, but I know she means her bitch. I like it.

7. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

That's my favorite thing to hear. The first time a Domme said that to me, in a text message no less, I swear that as i read it and my mind pictured a dog being patted on the head, I got this strange but strong tingling sensation down at the base of my spine - around each side of the tailbone. I swear I think my body was trying to wag it's tail! There even seemed to be slight muscle twitching involved.
    I have not felt anything like that before or since, but the feeling was so strong and specific that I'm convinced that's what it was.

L-u-c-y likes this.
  8. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Also I thought, surely no one really wants to be called a worthless worm?

i enjoy it personaly.
    Even if i don't like it, but i am locked in a cage, it becomes more exciting to hear.

9. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:50 PM

10. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    My Queen calls me girlie, or girlie slave. When talking about things I do it is "good girl" or "naughty girl". She also refers to my locked penis as my girlie clit and my testicles as ovaries. In the beginning she sometimes called me sissy, but we got away from that one. Pretty emasculating when allowed a release to have her tell me to rub my clitty like the girlie I am.

11. Wifessub

Wifessub Jamie’s Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    For the last several years “bitch” has been the only thing my Master calls me.

But I will admit the first time she called me bitch it did trigger me and I got a real attitude with her. (Prior to this she had referred to me as slave) As with most arguments it only ended when I apologized for being out of line, but she also made me acknowledge out loud that I’m her bitch before accepting.

Since then she would only call refer to me as bitch, or if in a “mood” then sissy bitch. At this point I’ve come to actually appreciate it. Almost weird when she slips and calls me babe. And even if she says “My bitch” when she talks to some friends I don’t “think“ most of them link it to any Femdom stuff. I feel they just think I am an attentive husband.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  12. Gerrit

Gerrit Member

Local Time:
    11:20 AM

I really like it, when a domina is gentle. Has a gentle voice, does not shout or curse or use names. She has lots of ways to get what she wants, to be served, play her game. I like the game which switches frequently from nice to painful, from tenderness and reward, to the more nasty moments in which I earn her next comforting moments.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice