Belts are a totally different psychological experience

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jessica Alexander, Jun 15, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. John

John Member

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    The comfort level is what is most important for me as well. Had a the curve in the past was good you could grow but problem was the ball ring hurt terrible especially while sleeping. So had to remove it at night since each time I wear it I'm in pain same goes with a steel cage and HT. That's why I find this one more interesting and wondering how it feels.

2. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    Id be more worried about the comfort of having the waste part tight enough to not be able to slip it over your hips. My one pictured has quite wide straps and even it has to be very tight so it cant be pushed down over the hips...it took some getting used to. I think about adapting the tether to the full belt then I could have the hip belt comfortably loose, the tether would 100% prevent any attempt at sliding the belt down.

Jessica Alexander and John like this.
  3. John

John Member

Local Time:
    So it has to stay over the hips isn't it obvious when wearing clothe suit I mean the wire? How is it sitting since (I sit a lot) does it hurt the tailbone? Read that the wire on neosteel could cause discomfort while sitting.

4. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    We are considering a belt for use if it has a very flat front and close to the body for use wearing under a body suit potentially. One concern is that it not have any sharp edges or surfaces that might tear the suit.

Has anyone reviewed any of the chastity belt options? I know BehindBarz has quite the following.

Any words of advice?

5. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    I thought you was talking about the belt at first. :)

Jessica Alexander and gary170 like this.
  6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    Nah, belt takes about 45 seconds to put on.

7. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    @John: the most frustrating thing for me is that I can't move the belt or shove it down. I am really stuck in it and indeed, I feel more femine than without it, even while I don't have a fetish on or feelings about feminization (that doesn't mean that I dislike it; it just isn't my cup of tea).

On the other side: the big bulge of my belt also gives a certain feeling of masculinity at the same time....

(quite confusing actually... :D:D:D:D).

Timbek and John like this.
  8. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    Very interesting. Thanks for sharing, Jessica! Ive been using the evolution Bijou for over 2 years now, but have had more irritation from it in the last few months. I was starting to think about alternatives. This may be worth a look.

9. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    8:48 PM
  10. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    Okay, the 'where do the balls go' question, I enjoyed watching it get dodged... They simply go back to where they began, in little cavities in the body. They hang out normally because they should be kept at a lower temperature than 98.6... Anyway, they can and easy do fit back in there, but under the body's pressure, they will ache a little for a while, but that goes away over time...
    This design has caught my eye several times. Most designs have an awkward vertical tube I always imagine is engineered for a well-hung lad that can wind up stuffing downwards into it as apposed to a lateral entry, but perhaps my images mentally don't see how it would work... The concept, however, is amazing. I have gotten the most out of chastity in any device that offers a no-see/no-feel/no-touch experience.. This allows for that and eliminates anything dangling at all. The 'shape' does do physical work, but the mind is also quite tricked by it. You've got bits, but can't see them or feel them. And where a cage is normally still representing a pecker, well, it's just not there! Those models with the 'cup' don't do enough justice to just creating a de-sexed appearance. For me, it's not about having a femme appearance, but loosing the 'male' appearance is different and fun to experience every now and then.... Just my $0.02 on the matter....
    I got the one with the exterior spring tube thing. It doesn't do it for me....
    The tubing is annoying. If it's the material, you can easily swap it out with something less squishy.. I can't stand the rubbery tubing and went with vinyl.. Still not a fan.
    The other issue that many guys face with the cable in the crack is that bone bit at the rear... It's not going to be an easy fix! Either you have to modify how you sit and move or find a different style. It is what it is...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice