Pressure ache after even short term wear

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Hunter24681, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Hunter24681

Hunter24681 New member

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    I've had a chastity kink for a long time, but after finally telling my SO, I'm only just now starting to actually do anything, so I have no experience outside of reading about it.
    I've gotten one of the cheap cages to start out and I'm finding that, even after just a few hours, my balls ache like they do when coming down from successive edgings, like they were squeezed too hard. While I'm wearing it it's actually very comfortable, but I'm paranoid about circulation so I want to work up to longer sessions. It's mostly after it's off that I feel the ache.

The ring isn't too tight by any means, in fact it might even be a little big when I'm completely soft. The cage is metal so maybe it's just pulling down too hard for what I'm used to? I really want to get into this but I'm terrified of causing some lasting damage. Anyone else have this issue at first or any advice?

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    It took me a long time to adjust to a cage - mental concerns like you were the biggest hurdle. Is the gap between the ring and cage, where balls are trapped, big enough? Maybe pressure there is causing the ache.

3. Hunter24681

Hunter24681 New member

Local Time:
    It seems like it is, it's nearly a half inch and I have no trouble getting the first part of my finger through. Everything feels like it's got plenty of room.

To add a little more detail,
    I've also convinced myself that the veins look darker now. But I was never blue with it on and was only ever slightly discolored when hard and straining against the cage. I've worn it for a maximum of like 6 hours at a time, and a few hours every day for the past week, and I always checked pretty regularly for enough room. I actually think it's a bit too big as even hard I could still squeeze a finger tip through.

It's also been less than a day since I've worn it, so maybe it'll just go away over a few days too. I'm just not sure when/if I should be concerned

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    you do sound like me, but I'm not a doctor so not sure if you're risking anything or not. the color thing is something I saw too. But you hurt after you take it off not while it's on?

5. Hunter24681

Hunter24681 New member

Local Time:
    Of course I won't take your word as law, at the end of the day we're both just strangers on the internet lol. But it's a big relief to hear someone else had something similar and, I assume at least, you had no negative consequences. I'm going to wait till I feel totally back to normal before I try again but I'm glad to hear it's probably normal.

I suppose there's some discomfort when I'm wearing it. Maybe it's just that I expect the discomfort wearing at first, but wasn't expecting it to last almost a day.
    Since you say you had similar, what did you do about it? Did you just have to deal with it until your body got used to it, or was there anything that helped? I'm really into the denial aspect but I hate actual pain.

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I went through several designs to find one that fit better, gap wasn't as tight. Then it was just working up how long I stayed in. Like you 6 hr, then 10, then maybe almost a full day. But I was always imagining problems. Finally I just wore to bed one night and then made it a full day. After that, I varied how long I wore it. When I did have an ache or feeling to much, I would take if off for awhile. I probably could find a better fit, but it works for what I need now. Good luck.

jemima and CuckeldBull like this.
  7. Smoky

Smoky Member

Near Chicago
    Local Time:
    My balls ache when my wife locks me in chastity. She teases me a lot for that purpose, to make them ache, gives me blue balls by saying sexy things and touching, and then denies me. It is funny to her and she laughs when I tell her they hurt. I love the pain and that it is her making me suffer.

Huge part of the fun.

b_quark likes this.
  8. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    If its actually hurting n not aching then this one isnt the one for you. Ive got probably 7 cages n still seeking the perfect one. If they hurt, go to a different one. Some rings are round, angled, slanted, n odd shaped. Keep matching cages with rings till you find the one you’re most comfortable in. No need to torture or harm yourself.

9. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    This describes my wife as well. Only I will say that if she knows I am truly in serious or worrying pain she is quick to stop and unlock me. But for the discomfort and mild pain and such that comes from getting hard in the cage from teasing and/or the morning wood type stuff... she really LOVES seeing me endure that kind of pain and discomfort, and it's certainly part of her overall enjoyment of chastity.

John Valjon, CuckeldBull and Smoky like this.
  10. Lady Jessica's Danny

Lady Jessica's Danny In the hands of my Valkyrie

New Jersey, United States
    Local Time:
    Ring might be too big. I've found that more room in the device and ring is not your friend necessarily.

bondinchas likes this.
  11. x_Pete_x

x_Pete_x New member

Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    Hi MissyB

I think i have this issue too. everything fits fine but after longer wear i get dark red skin where the cage and ring get closet to each other. Could you tell me (us) which one you actually got with the extra room for skin.

Thanks a bunch

israelslave likes this.
  12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    praps its cos when you wear your cage you get a bit excite and it try and goes hard and it cant can it. and then it migt ache a bit. I dont know what pressure ache mean tho really.

13. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    I like you!

jemima likes this.
  14. havke

havke Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    This could be the issue indeed too... for me a bigger ring causes more discomfort or even pain... mostly due to the fact when there is some sort of arousal, the whole cage is able to push / pull on the balls... while with a smaller ring that doesn't happen to me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice