Journal of TerrysBoi

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by TerrysBoi, Feb 12, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. TerrysBoi

TerrysBoi Member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    I finally worked up the courage to broach the subject of male chastity with my vanilla wife. Earlier this week I wrote her a letter explaining my feelings and asking her to participate. She agreed, we had really good sex, and in the morning I put on my CB3000. I also gave her the book "Male Chastity: A Keyholder's Guide".

I haven't had an orgasm since I was locked up Wednesday morning and couldn't be happier. My wife has really taken to this lifestyle. For the first time in our marriage she told me what to do to her to please her and she didn't seem focused on what I want. She also says that she has a long list of tasks for me to complete on Valentines day. I'm really looking forward to that.

Any suggestions about how to procede are certainly welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Terry's Boi

2. Property of Mrs C

Property of Mrs C Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Proceed with caution and...

be careful what you wish for!

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    Congrats??? Well your the one that wanted it, right. Another female unleashed. What is this world coming too??? Hey, I'm one of those that asked, and got, and not getting any.. Careful what you asked for is more than a saying. It should be in our Marriage vowels. But I agree the ride is great.

Welcome aboard, Terry's Boi.

4. TerrysBoi

TerrysBoi Member

Local Time:
    I don't want to

As strange as it may seem, I really DON'T want to have an orgasm. I have found that release changes my mental state and I really like where I am now. I am a true submissive and I love being able to pleasure my wife without bringing an end to what I feel now. Since I am unemployed, the focus of my life has become to bring pleasure into our lives by bringing pleasure to my wife. This feels so right I can't imagine life any other way.

The response from my wife has been phenomenal. She has become way more expressive of her needs and wants which allows me the opportunity to meet those needs and wants like never before. As a result, we are both happier with ourselves and the relationship between us.

5. TerrysBoi

TerrysBoi Member

Local Time:
    Chastity contract

My marriage has been radically changed since I entered chastity. My wife now feels free to express her sexual desires where before she was very reticent to express herself. We are now much closer than we were before. Last night I "proposed" to her again. This time the proposal was a chastity contract (posted at Tower/Contracts). She hasn't signed the contract, but I believe that she will today.

If she signs the contract, I could be denied an orgasm for one year. This seems like a long time, but I have gone 11 weeks without an intentional (had a wet dream) orgasm. I think that I can do it and I think that I will enjoy most of it.

Happy Valentines Day!

6. TerrysBoi

TerrysBoi Member

Local Time:
    Oh, boy. BIG problem

OK. So, my wife put on a big scene for me last night for Valentine's Day. When we get to a certain point, I asked her to turn so she would be facing the fire in the fireplace and I scooted under her so she was sitting on my face. After a few seconds she brings things to a halt and wants to talk. Apparently she really hasn't been listening to what I've been saying, she formed her own ideas about what has been going on. Bottom line, she coudn't understand why "I didn't want her", wanted to stay chaste, want to serve her, and like to be humiliated by her.

Oh, boy. We talked some and ended the night cuddling. This morning she was affectionate, but there is this elephant in the room. Anybody have any ideas on what to do?

7. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    Well I can only share my own experience, we have been playing with chastity for a couple of years and until recently were both really into it. It's such a dilemma because we both enjoy the state of denial and increased devotedness by me but it is also a barrier to intimacy at times, she can no longer just grab me and if she wants sex we have to did the key out and clean everything which can be a passion killer.

I guess what I am saying is for us nothing is set in stone, we enjoy chastity times and unlocked times, whatever I am experiencing part of me always wants the other. Long term chastity in a loving relationship will change the dynamic, in some ways for the better but the flip side is that sex and intimacy may be less.

8. TerrysBoi

TerrysBoi Member

Local Time:
    Waiting for her to come around after the disaster on V day. She's still giving me the cold shoulder, but not as severely. Some small signs that she might be thawing, but it could be a real long time before she lets me have her.

9. TerrysBoi

TerrysBoi Member

Local Time:
    Awesome! We finally understand one another! I went 7 days without release so the make-up sex was SHORT! At least we made up and seem to be on the same page. She was pretty down on the chastity thing yesterday, but now that we figured out where the disconnect was, I'm hoping she has come back around. I'll know this evening.

10. TerrysBoi

TerrysBoi Member

Local Time:
    Into the sunset

In the interest of saving my marriage I have put my CB3000 away. It has become clear that my wife is not capable of being a keyholder. She is unable to bring herself to disipline me, and to her, satisfaction is missionary position, male on top.

How sad...

11. TerrysBoi

TerrysBoi Member

Local Time:
    Compromise?

My wife has agreed to take my key to work with her to keep me from playing with myself all day. It will be interesting to see if/when she gives the key back. One can only hope...

12. TerrysBoi

TerrysBoi Member

Local Time:
    Surprise!

Monday morning I put on my CB3000 and asked my KH to keep my key "until after work or until the mood strikes you to have me". Monday night she informed me that it would be a week before she would let me out! :Locker: Yeah!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice