Your other kinks and fetishes

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by boytoy12, Jun 9, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. boytoy12

boytoy12 Active member

IT Consultant
    Pune
    Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    Ofcourse chastity fetish has brought us all together here, but most of the times chastity is not the only kink/ fetish. List your other kinks here.
    Here are mine.

Bondage- Love getting tied up by my wife, the more restrictive/uncomfortable the better.

Gloves- Seeing women in them really turns me on. Specially Rubber/latex, leather, satin. Smooth/shiny material and a tight fit is what gets me. The longer the better.

Leather- Love women in leather pants, skirts, jackets and specially long boots. Again the tighter the better.

Tights/ Yoga Pants - Gets me going everytime. Specially leather like material

Acts of submission/ BDSM- Anything that makes me feel submissive, like giving her a massage, doing her toenails, pedicure, etc. Would love to get tied up and whipped/ caned. But never happened yet. I absolutely hate anything gross though. No spitting/ bodily fluids.

Scarf mask- This one also turns me on. Women covering face completely with scarf. But medical/pollution mask doesn't do much for me.

2. Shelbylynn's

Shelbylynn's Member

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    Newer to our journey only a couple kinks are talked about and done.

Cleaning after piv - only happened once put me right back to submission was a tougher task very humiliating but from the sound of it will be the new thing and the next time Mrs as mentioned a full satisfied cleaning.

Anal play - Mistress has me insert her lovens edge remote prostate messager every so often and has talked about having me go to work with it. Mrs likes the idea of a strap on thats coming in the mail so more on that maybe.

Bondage - very light bondage so far but again the rate things are escalating.

Cuckolding - on the fence with this one. Whats going on in the world and small town we both do not really want our names going around. When she has a rush of that dominant power she talks as if im going to be cucked the next night. Again I think timing is not right.

Spanking/canning - Mrs talks lightly about this. I think she really really wants this but to scared maybe guilty about how to go about it. And I don't think I've upset her enough to begin some of those kind of punishments.

Things that turn me in

Mistresses feet- oh it makes me melt seeing my mistress in heels or nylons fishnet. worshipping her feet
    Kneeling before mistress - Mrs doesn't enforce this enough.
    CBT - maybe. Hot to think about

And all the many foot hand and back rubs. Painting her nails and toes, preparing her coffee, taking care of the kitchen needs then ending up in the laundry early early every morning.

I do not know what to expect in the future. One thing I've learned is when Mrs enjoyed a new aspect in this lifestyle I better be ready for it to be the new normal. Deep down it scares me but everything thats been going on has made us 10x stronger.

3. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    I have always loved a woman in a corset which I believe led to me finding femdom. cant help but love that look.

4. Kept for her

Kept for her Active member

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    Bondage.. I love being bound by her. She isn’t into it a lot, but I do love it.
    Heels.. women in high heel is a huge turn in for me
    Thigh highs. Very sexy
    Spanking... I love to be spanked and my ass bruised.

locked17, Charles3451 and Gigaman like this.
  5. boytoy12

boytoy12 Active member

IT Consultant
    Pune
    Local Time:
    @cb1984 @Kept for her yup both corset and high heel I believe symbolise power in some way. So no surprise they turn on many.

ncsub5150 and Charles3451 like this.
  6. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    Spanking is probably top of my fetishes, followed by general BDSM and Femdom in particular.

For clothes, heels and power dressing woman, but not really interested in the traditional dominatrix leather and chains stuff look.

Matters way more what they say, how they look at you, how they stand i.e. hands on hips and how they can make you feel inferior.

And lets face it, when your getting a spanking you ain't going to see much more than carpets or whatever you're draped over.

7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I have several kinks, most are very common on this site. What i really like is how seamlessly chastity fits with most if not all of them. Even if cage needs to be removed, like for some CBT, putting it back on after just reinforces the act.

8. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
  9. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    Spanking
    Cross dressing
    ABDL
    Forced sexual activities
    Pegging
    Gender bending
    Light bondage

and a few others I’m not ready to share with anyone.

10. locked2serve

locked2serve Active member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    I thought that tush looked a bit padded in your avatar pic.

Consumed likes this.
  11. locked2serve

Oregon
    Local Time:
    What I have found amazing is what I found highly erotic that never interested me before FLR and chastity became the new normal. so many things I said no way to before are my new favorite things.

M's feet have become irresistible to me and I will suck her toes and lick her feet and love on them with wild abandon now. Never had a foot thing before nor did M.

Cum eating. I still think its nasty tasting and unpleasant but the submissive act sends me down into subspace like nothing else. I eat every ruined O.

Panties. On a whim, M put me in lace pink panties for play one evening. Never had an interest in panties or feminization. M and I both were surprised by how hot it was and when she made we wear them to work, it really sent me to subby land. She loves to tease me about my panties and it has become a fun thing for her and me. I posted on this experience elsewhere on the site.

Oral. I've never been big on oral (giving) but ever since the first time we got together I craved it with her. That happened before we entered our FLR arrangement. Now it is all I can think about. I crave it and consider it a reward when I am allowed to worship her to orgasm. When I am being punished she uses her toy and makes me sit and listen but not touch. It is torture. My mouth and tongue crave her so.

The total control she has over me. I am absolutely subservient to her authority and for once in my life I am happy and content in a relationship. I have always been the one trying to control and I was miserable. When I figured out that I was just a boy in need of an authoritative and strong woman to guide me life got much better. I consider myself truly blessed to have a loving relationship with such a wonderful woman who was able to assume this role. She likes it too. A lot.

Discipline and rules. I never thought I would go for someone setting rules and punishing me for breaking them. I love it though. Rules make it easier for me and while the punishment is unpleasant due to the pain, it is also erotic and submissive to be spanked by M. Unfortunately for my backside, she has learned that funishment and punishment are not the same. She has a mean swing with the strap or cane and has made me cry. What I love about it is how it cleanses me of guilt for transgressions. Now we have maintenance spanking weekly. It keeps me in my place. It also calms me down like nothing else.

Blindfolding and hoods. The denial of my senses during bondage play intensifies everything for me. M loves to have me secure and helpless while she edges me over and over and over again. Usually there is a game and only M knows the rules. Its tormenting as hell but it drives me wild. Her total control over my body is something that I have come to love and need.

Chores of all sorts. M can work me pretty hard and I love it. I beam with pride when M smiles and calls me her good boy and hard worker. Often I get a reward if I do extra good. However, the biggest reward is M being pleased with me. Her approval is everything and I will do absolutely anything for it. That is why "no" is not a word I use with her.

Essentially anything I get to do with M is something that I want to do because I get to be with her and spend time with her. Cleaning up the yard, scrubbing the toilet, folding laundry or cleaning her feet with my tongue, it all is joyous because it pleases her and thus me.

12. boytoy12

boytoy12 Active member

IT Consultant
    Pune
    Local Time:
    There is another one I missed mentioning earlier. I love licking her to orgasm. Specially with my hands tied behind my back. Unusually I don't get erect unless she starts touching/ playing with it, but with my hands tied behind my back and if she allows me to lick her, by the time she orgasms I'm hard as rock without a touch.

locked2serve likes this.
  13. locked2serve

Oregon
    Local Time:
    Yep I can relate to this. The tied hands are a nice touch. Keeps me from getting into any trouble if she has me unlocked.

BigCockTinyCage likes this.
  14. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    Lingerie
    Women wearing: white bra’s, especially full coverage ones
    Women wearing: white vintage foundations (longline bra’s, girdles, garter belts, etc)
    Women wearing: RHT stockings, held up by girdles or garter belts
    Women wearing: power dressing, satin blouses, etc
    Pegging
    Thick Diapers (diaper humiliation, discipline)
    Humiliation
    Nurse fetish
    Medical fetish
    Prostate milking (while caged)
    Anal-only orgasms (complete penile denial, including no erections)
    Latex gloves
    BBW
    Granny BBW Femdom
    Plugs
    Enemas
    spankings / OWK spankings
    Face sitting
    Cuckolded by BBC
    Preparing her for dates

15. BunnyAthalus

BunnyAthalus Long term member

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    I'm an absolute basket case of a million fetishes.

I'm a hedonist so I enjoy pretty much everything besides being punched in the face, spat on or scat lol.

On a side note, meeting my new domme for the first time offline today. I am absolutely terrified oof.

16. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    Is a Chastity belt not a form of bondage? So is this really a bondage site??

Heels - Tick Both on a lady and me ;)
    Thigh highs - Tick
    Spanking- Mmmm :)

tvalex likes this.
  17. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Big curvy women have always been my weakness, but until today I was sure I was the only one who would name "Granny BBW Femdom” as a specific fetish. Sure does it for me whenever I can find some, or just imagine it.

MrAssiduous and bitstripped like this.
  18. Kept for her

Kept for her Active member

Local Time:
    Chastity is a form of bondage but there is also more to it than that. I meant hands and feet bein unable to move.

bondinchas likes this.
  19. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    Nylons

Gigaman likes this.
  20. Allur

Allur New member

Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    Number 1 by far is sheer Domination - as long as I am submissive it will turn me on.
    In private I get off on feminization and crossdressing a lot, with my SO it's more bondage and teasing oriented.
    I really enjoy anal too, that's the best.

tvalex likes this.
  21. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    Amazing list

22. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    While out in public a women in tight white pants or white shorts can't explain it but gets me excited. The other thing i am into is anything my KH wants to do or try.

23. BigCockTinyCage

BigCockTinyCage "It looks so little!"

Doc
    New Hampshire
    Local Time:
    ABDL?

24. BigCockTinyCage

BigCockTinyCage "It looks so little!"

Doc
    New Hampshire
    Local Time:
    Last night, I licked Her Grace to orgasm AFTER She had cum several times on an 8” ultra realistic strap-on, while in my nano-cage (essentially dickless). She was so great at erotic humiliation during the session. I was pouring precum from my little man-clit. Yeah that’s my fetish. I am definitely not into cross dressing or “sissyfication” ( no offense meant for those who are, really! ). The aesthetics don’t work for me since I am built like a linebacker, beard, shaved head (former....I’ve pretty much gone to seed though)

O2beyoursub likes this.
  25. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Adult baby diaper lover.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice