My wife prefers my penis to our larger strap ons but i prefer the opposite

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cagedbkr, Jun 7, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Cagedbkr

Cagedbkr Active member

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    My wife and I have played with chastity on and off for the past 6 years or so. Over the past 3 months we have got into chastity more. I got a new cage that fits very very well and i have only been unlocked for PIV sex with my wife a handful of times. We have gotten several strapon dildos and have played with me fucking my wife with dildos much longer and girthier than me as well as my wife pegging me while locked. It has been pretty amazing seeing my wife take these large dildos (she is rather petite) and watching how strongly she cums.

The thing is, she says she actually prefers my penis inside her and cums more easily from when we have PIV sex. Last night we tried inserting my cage penis into her vagina but the metal was uncomfortable for her. My fantasy is for me to remain locked 24/7, to please my wife other ways, and for me to only get pleasure from anal sex. I like wearing panties too when caged to remind me of my place in the relationship. We talk about cuckolding just for fun but neither have a real interest in that.

So how do we make chastity part of our lifestyle when my KH prefer unlocking my penis and having sex with me? She says I feel better than any toy. I appreciate the compliment but I would prefer being locked up for longer and longer without PIV sex. The tease and denial really gets me going. How have others gone about mixing this kink into their?

Thanks for chiming in

Knite Wolf likes this.
  2. Skiddish3

Skiddish3 Active member

‍industrial maintenance
    Indiana
    Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    I am in a similar situation. We bought a sleeve that makes her wild when we use it and she cums so hard. Yet she still prefers me. Th here isnt a cookie cutter for everyone’s chastity relationship, just figure out a happy medium for y’all where you get what you like but most importantly she gets what she wants. If she unlocks you often either don’t cum or ruin it. My wife isn’t really into ruining so sometimes I do it to myself and don’t let her know!

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    I agree, just because she prefers your penis to a dildo doesn’t mean you should be allowed to cum or orgasm to!

Knite Wolf likes this.
  4. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    Same queries I have too

5. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    1:00 AM
  6. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Have you looked into finding a cyber-skin (or similar) dildo closer to your size? It would have a more realistic look and feel, and also be closer to what she wants.

Otherwise, I vote for just ruining your orgasm.

7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    That's a delicate balance, but i would favor her desires. Byrdie's suggestions might be best approach, especially if you had dildo you could switch out to prevent your climax.

8. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    I don’t know the specifics of your relationship, but it seems to me if she wants piv, then you just go with piv.
    We can’t hand over the key (and everything it represents) and then insist it has to be on our terms, irrespective of what she likes.

9. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    If you become really good at giving oral, then she might get to prefer it.
    All you have to do is to get her off more by oral than PIV.

To do it you need lots of practice :)
    Start by when she wants PIV, give oral first as part of the foreplay, then over time increase how long and how intense the oral part gets, until eventually it becomes the event, rather than the starter.
    It will take time, and she may always every now and then want full PIV, if you're being submissive in chastity, then that's her prerogative, but it's much easier to change things little by little, than in one sudden change. On that journey, she (and you) might notice that with less orgasms yourself you become more loving, when it 'clicks' there's no going back.

10. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    Numbing cream?

11. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    If she wants it, give it to her!

tvalex likes this.
  12. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Think of it as control. If wants your penis, then she's should be allowed it. Like others have said, try some numbing cream and put on a thick condom.

13. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    My wife's feelings on dildos, strap-ons and PIV changed over the years...

She used to enjoy the strap-on more often than not, but then she would still want me to put on a snugger fit condom afterwards so I could get off too, which generally only took a few seconds and that's assuming I didn't cum in my panties while working the strap-on. Overall the feeling was still like we were having regular PIV sex the whole time, and it was clear that she was imagining that the much larger strap-on dildo was my dick. But that dildo was not very realistic feeling. The satisfaction came from it being large enough that she could actually feel it, as well as it having the stamina I did/do not.

And sometimes she would say she just wanted to feel me inside her and we would skip the strap-on. Again, it was clear that the strap-on dildo did not feel enough like a real cock.

We also tried chin dildos, extension sleeves, virtually every kind of toy that's made to be inserted in a vagina.

The turning point when everything changed was when I bought her a very large (8x6.5"), very realistic feeling (VixSkin, I believe), dark-skinned dildo. To be perfectly clear, we do not engage in any race play, and the only reason I mention it is that the pigment of the dildo so clearly does not match my own very light skin. That combined with the fact that it is not attached to me like a strap-on or extension sleeve, opens up a whole world of role play scenarios, specifically involving cuckolding. The dildo itself is incredibly satisfying for her because of its size and also because it feels very much like a real, big cock. And when I work that dildo for her I can lick and finger her clit and/or anus, worshiping her as the submissive cuck we both know I am.

The reason I say that was a turning point is that now all of her sexual needs are being more than satisfied, and it's in a way that neither of us would or could pretend that I am "man enough" to do it. She has incredible orgasms, and we are both very much aware that each of us is imagining another man is there having sex with her while I'm only helping in the only way I can.

And with that turning point she finally gave up on having me inside her at all.

Knite Wolf and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice