My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    Please let me clarify this before I regret it. This comment WAS NOT that I cant use this place to vent, it was that Goddess has asked me not to put our laundry out here so to speak. I can either choose to say the heck with her this is my place, my friends, or I can say I love you enough that if this bothers you I will honor that request. I chose the later.

We had some amazing conversations last night, and even some more amazing love making sessions so while there is much to discuss I am confident things will work themselves out in due time. Chastity or any future use of it remains a big question. I can only say I know what happens when you try to force it upon someone based on all I have read here to in this "compromise" time it very well may be that some fanatsies may never come to fruition but I guess that is/will be a small price to pay if it means I get my wife back. Thanks everyone!

2. Bound4Fun

Bound4Fun Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    Hi Mike.

I hope things work out well for you and your wife.

Take care and nurture what you have.

3. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    All the best xcite, for both of you. Work at it and you can come out stronger the other side...... and at least 8K better off :)

4. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks ashby! Good thing is I had an interview today and I think I nailed it. It was crazy. I walked into a board room and found 7 people waiting to interview me. At any rate one of the interviewers ran into me later this evening and said I blew everyone out of the water! I should know more in a few days.

5. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    Duh!

Of course you shone xcitex3.

Cindy

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Everything crossed here for you Mike x x x

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    Best of luck!

8. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    I'm so glad to hear it went so well for you! We should get together to celebrate. :party-073:

9. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good Luck with it :D

10. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thank you all for the support. No news as of this writing but "talk" is that I got it. Time will tell.

11. allshewrote

allshewrote Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    Hey xcitex2, I just wanted to say hello and let you know I have been following your thread for some time. You actually inspired me to cross over from lurker to poster. I hope everything goes well for you and your Goddess. Please don't go to far from here as I really hope to learn more from you and the others on here.

12. Respectful

Local Time:
    Ditto

xcitex2

What allshewrote said reflects my long lasting opinion of you too.

You know what?

I still respect you Mr. Unexiteable5 (sp?), even after reading what you have written over the past couple of years.

Respectfully,
    CindyLou

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thank you all, really. Well things have been a wirl-wind here to say the least. My first interview at my current employer for a new job went really well. I actually have two departments fighting over who gets me etc. While that makes me laugh a little it also kind of ticks me off because I want to ask if I have a say so in my own life.

If that was not bad enough I got a call from a medical clinic who wants to interview me for an ophthalmic photographer position. I had sent in a resume but figured I would not hear from them. I guess I was wrong. This job is a full time with benefits so obviously it is the better of the two in that regards. While I am certainly happy about it I hate being put in a place where I might have to make such a hard decision. I keep telling myself it is in God's hands but then He sends me down this path. LOL Oh well, I guess I just have to wait it out. As my wife stated it is only an interview, there is no job offer yet.

Now as many of you are probably wanting to know Goddess and I are doing well. We had a couple of great nights of make up sex, and are getting back remembering why we got married in the first place. Heck even yesterday we were having some fun and she had me lock up for the day. While I was at work she kept sending me text messages about how she could not stop thinking of the hot sex from the night before and wanted some more. This was totally off the norm for her but it was fun, well as much as it could be given I was at work and in steel. Last night came and went however as we were both totally exhausted from the longest week in a long time. I was on snow plow duty for three days straight and she had two really long days combined with the normal kid stuff at home, and well I guess it is par for the course.

Today we are trying to get through the day without killing the kids as we have a date night. We are actually going to a marriage tune up class at our church. We hope to learn a thing or two. After my two year old ran through the parking lot this morning once he brake away from my grasp, my older son decided it would be fun to pull open the door of our car..right into the car next to us, who as you would guess had some little old man in it who insisted on getting out to see what damage was done. I almost told him to call the cops because there were going to be two severely injured kids in his trunk. LOL Luckily no damage was done to the car but our patience was all but gone by this point...oh and it was only 11:30 in the morning. LOL

So this brings me to the present time when I finally got a chance to come on here to say hello. I have missed you all. I should let you know we do have a little bet going on right now here at home. Somehow the number 17 came up and I told Goddess that I was ready for a 17 minute straight sex romp. She laughed and said it would never last that long (which could be true with the past infrequency) but I said heck I am getting back into "shape" now sure it can. Thus the bet. If I do I get sex every night for a week. If I loose I spend a week in the steel and she gets oral sex, with me locked up, as much or as little as she wants. Yes, for some damn reason I took the bet. Now let's hope I wind because even one night in that thing with me having to give her oral sex will kill me. LOL

Ok everyone that is about it for today. wish me luck on the jobs, and the bet. Catch you all later. Oh, and allshewrote, welcome to the site and thank you for your kind words.

14. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Ok so Goddess knows how to play the game I have to give her that much. She started early in the evening even before we went out, teasing, playing, fondling, and looking hot as hell. The she wore some hot ass jeans that really showed her shape well. Add this whole thing to the way she turned into an animal in bed last night and there was not much chance.

I was damn near ready to blow before we even got to bed. All was going well and I was minutes away from my goal and thought I had it made. She then pushed me off her, rolled over on top of me and pinned me down while whispering in my ear (which drives me freaking crazy) and started talking about me being locked in steel this next week and how she could not wait to feel my tongue down there.... you get the idea. DAMNIT! I thought I had it made. Oh well, if I am lucky we will both have a long week and be too tired for play in the evenings LOL

Not much else to add today. We have a Valentines day get together at her mom's house today and it is her brothers birthday so looks like it will be one crazy day with all the in-laws. Happy Valentines Day everyone!

15. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well now I have my interview at that Ophthalmic Photographers Office tomorrow. I went out and bought a new suit today and had a little me time. Here I go and get the promotion at my current place of employment and then the call comes in. At any rate I am hoping for the best and more importantly some clarity as it all comes together.

The payment of the loss of the bet has not begun yet. I think Goddess is being nice enough to let me get through all the interviews this week and the other stuff we have going. I so need a break in the action. I thought today would be one as the kids were in daycare, the wife was at work, and I was off. Nope! To many tasks to get done so alas back to the normal grind.

Well not much else to add for today. Take care all.

16. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Finally!! I got the call today and the job offer from my current employer came in. This will be full time hours and a pay raise. While there are no benefits yet, there were talks of future plans so all I can say right now is praise God! On top of that Goddess and I are like a couple of teenagers who just met for the first time. I am not sure what happened or how, but once we started working on our relationship together instead of one at a time, it all started coming together. ( Not sure if I am supposed to say this next part but..) We even had sex 4 times in the last ten days. At this rate I will be marathon ready by my birthday in March. LOL

In all seriousness things are going great and I could not be happier. Funny thing is once I decided to close down the studio operations we got two clients who have expressed interest in our services and one who is signing a contract this weekend. Very odd. I guess it just goes to prove that once you surrender your pride, and let the miracles work in your life, it all comes together.

Well not much else to add today, so do take care everyone... more later!

PS forgot this on my blog- this is the new toy we have coming. Autumn was having another one of her blowouts this past week. These gloves are sure to be the death of me but don't they look fun!!?!?!?
    [​IMG]

17. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Congrats on the job, Mike!!! WOO-HOO!!! Sounds like things are going swimmingly for you. In both your professional life and personal. Fan-freaking-tastic, my friend! :HappyDay:

18. Respectful

Local Time:
    Woo-hoo

STOP!

This is an emergency, let me through!

I need to fan Goddess Jen.

19. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    Mike glad things are looking up for you on all facets of your life. Enjoy it Lord knows you deserve it.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

20. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Rachel you are a doll! Thanks. You as well Goddess Jen and Respectful!

21. locked away

locked away Member

Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    All the best of luck can bring you I am crossing everything thats crossable

22. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks locked away. Thus far things are going quite well in almost every area of life. The first job offer is now accepted on my part and I start that on March 1st. A little nervous about the other job, but as I mentioned I am just trusting the big Guy up stairs to work it all out for me.

Melissa and I are doing very well. We had a nice night out last night at the local hockey arena. While our team lost with literally 4 seconds on the clock it was fun to watch. It was one of those times where you just get a bunch of greasy food, some beverages, and sit back and have fun. No kids, no cell phone, and no work crap. Of course you know we are getting old when we talked a little about sex, but after picking up the kids from the sitters and getting them tucked in to bed late, we both were out cold once our heads hit the pillows. LOL I am hopeful tonight will bring some fun for us both. Right now the kids are taking naps and I am getting ready to work on some photography stuff. She is at her sister at yet another Lia Sophia party. I swear one more of those and we will have enough jewelry to outfit every person on here. LOL

Well not much else to add today. We are STILL waiting for the package from Autumn at the Sub-Shop. I swear her service is getting slower each time we order. She is literally five hours from us yet it takes four to five days to get an order after we place it. I am about to drive up next time. Crazy thing is the shipping of $15 for standard Priority Mail is only half the amount of gas money it would take to go get it. At least then I get to go through Chicago on the way.

Well off to work!

23. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Day one of seven begins..

Well as most of you know I lost a bet that has me in a seven day solid steel lock up. Todays marks day one. While very, very early Goddess waisted no time in turning up the heat. Although it is obviously the norm, she wore these crazy workout pants (that she loves to lounge in) with absolutely no under garments. Grrrr. Of course as much as she wears these to lounge I paid little attention at first but she made sure to make note of it a couple times.

It is not the day time obviously that bothers me. It is laying next to her while in bed and trying to sleep. That does not even take in account for the teases I know are coming. Oh well. I will try to keep you updated on how it is progressing. I would say wish me luck but I know how most of you are. LOL Seems when ever I get myself into trouble with Goddess the friends quickly turn into my own nemeses.

Good night everyone.

24. Respectful

Local Time:
    Aww, poor baby,

Your friendly nemeses, Cindy :cat:

25. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    It has come to a time in my life where I must say goodbye to this lifestyle. It has been a long journey and while there are parts of it my wife/Goddess and I will continue to explore, there are other parts that have caused barriers in a new area of my life that I am beginning to journey to. To all those friends I made I thank you and still welcome your friendships. Regardless of who you are or how me interacted on here, EVERYONE touched my life in some way. As my passion for helping others has grown here it has grown even more in a spiritual sense and I now have to embrace an unexplainable gift I have been given. While I can certainly not explain it in detail as it makes no sense to me at the time I do know that this new area of my life is something I have to give a 100%.

I wish all of you the best of luck in your continued journeys.

Mike

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice