Mistress Karin ~ Constance Pennington Smythe

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by Mistress Watchful, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    This introduction to Mistress Karin and maid suzette is a highly entertaining and easy to read book, which I thoroughly enjoyed whilst sunning myself.

To anyone who had never heard of sissy maids and cuckolding, it is a soft and unthreatening introduction to the world, and definitely reminded me of why I wanted to enter into the lifestyle.

The descriptions of the increasing humiliation of sissy maid suzette as she goes through her daily chores, through to signing away her life are beautiful and erotic and left me wanting to know more about the thoughts of a sissy in pursuit of complete servitude and submission.

Overall I enjoyed this introduction to Ms Constances work, and couldnt wait to start The Breaking Cage, as well as the future publications mentioned in the back. The brief titbits really whetted my appetite!

2. sissysophie

sissysophie Member

Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    Delighted to hear you enjoyed your read.

I purchased both books for Mistress as a suprise and I would expect they will arrive this week. She loves reading.

As I typed I just got a confirmation they have been dispatched.

3. Constance

Constance Erotic Author

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Mistress Karin and The Breaking Cage

Thank you for the wonderful compliments. As a point of interest, The Breaking Cage is changing publishers and a second-edition will be released the first of September 2008. The content didn't change, it's just been re-edited and formatted, so there's no need to buy the 'new' one if you purchased the first edition. For those of you who haven't yet purchased the book, you may want to wait a few days for the latest version. I'm not after all your money, your soul and your manhood will do quite nicely, thank you. There is a third book in the works, a continuation of the adventures of Karin, Joanna and the 'gang.' But first I will be releasing an anthology of Female Domination short stories, with the cover art by Sardax.

The new version of The Breaking Cage will include Mistress Watchful's Chastity Mansion site as a recommended site in the back of the book. It may also be available as an e-book, for those who enjoy that format. I must confess to being rather old-fashined in that regard, and prefer the tactile feel of a real book.

And in the interim I will continue to add new content to my web site: www.cpsmythe.com Over the last few days I added new on-line Sissy School homework assignments from some of the 'gurls' and a new cartoon: A Day at the Races.

Constance Pennington Smythe

4. sissysophie

sissysophie Member

Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    My Mistress is the very same.

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Me too, I do love paper!

I can't wait for the next installments. :angel:

6. humbleboy

humbleboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    I haven't posted on this site since I said hello and told everyone of my 'sad situation' (girlfriend who not only wasn't into BDSM but not into any sort of sex).

I would like to thank Mistress Constance for her two wonderful books. Snapped them up on Amazon and read "Mistress Karin" the day it arrived. Now I'm thoroughly enjoying "The Breaking Cage". I recommend these books to anyone who enjoys well written tales of masterfully Dominant Women and the sissies who serve them.

I'm going to read "Mistress Karin" to my girlfriend as an example of what I find erotic. My girlfriend loves being read to and has agreed to try and play with me so Mistress Constance may have a big hand in saving our relationship. I'm going to focus on the serving aspects and see if I can win her over.

I look forward to any more books Mistress Constance produces.

7. Constance

Constance Erotic Author

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    New Book Soon Available

Thank you, darling for those kind words; polite and deferential submissives are always appreciated. And you are going to get your wish. My newest book is VERY close to release; it's gone to the publisher and the printer. When it is available at Amazon and other outlets I will let everyone know.

My newest book is a collection of short stories, six in all, dealing with sissy maids, chastity, cuckolding, so MANY fun things, ALL with a Female Domination theme, of course.

And here's the special part, the wonderful artist Sardax contributed an original drawing specially for each story! Six original Sardax drawings are in the book; and he even contributed one of his favorites, Gwendolyn's Revenge, as a bonus.

Do I need to remind everyone of my FREE on-line sissy school at www.cpsmythe.com ?

Be watching Chastity Mansion for news of my book when it is available.

Constance Pennington Smythe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice