Secure time locked safe

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by subbiehubbie, May 19, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. subbiehubbie

subbiehubbie hubbie in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    Since the weather was so atrocious here yesterday i spent the morning surfing for solutions for the "key" dilemma. my Wife is very happy to have me in chastity but being the keyholder is another responsibility she's just not too keen on right now.
    Neither one of us are prepared for any sort of full time effort to keeping me locked, so the arrangement we have now is:
    Weekdays at work no tube
    as soon as i get home, back in the tube for the night- so 5:30AM to 4:00 PM no tube, 4PM to 5:30AM locked up
    starting Friday after work, the tube is on until Monday morning at 5:30AM. Unless of course she feels like releasing me.

Obviously a key for me is readily available. Not the greatest way to emphasize the fact Mistress has almost total control of my cock now.

So i set about to find a method to keep the key from me during my lockup times. After a lot of searching i came upon this:

Secure Time-locked Key Safe

i must say it is a most clever device. mine was constructed in approximately 1 hour. Here's a link to my photos, please excuse the quality, i was getting severe overexposure and when i shot with no flash the shutter speed was slow enough to get some vibration in the image.

My lockbox

Overall i believe this is a good solution for our circumstances. We just need to make a decision on how to store the backup emergency access key to the safe. But the more i ponder that issue the more i feel that we just leave all the keys in the box and if i am at home and need out of the tube that badly it's nothing a cheap set of bolt cutters won't take care of. :wink:

2. keyless

keyless Just another freak.

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Emergency key

Nice job on the safe!

As to the backup key, Google up a little plastic box called a 'Keysure'. She signs the inside and out if she likes, tosses the key inside and snaps it shut. No way to get the key inside without shattering the box.

Interesting times!

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    Ingenious, I love it!

I have dealt with Keysure, they are very friendly (if a bit nervous about my application of the boxes, lol!) and the delivery was VERY fast!

I was a little upset that the boxes were a lot bigger than I imagined, but they will do the job they were intended for, and that's all that matters!

4. slut_wendi

slut_wendi Goddess's Sissy Maid

Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    Interesting Idea, but don't use too secure of a safe in case your timer should fail at some point.

Might I suggest something a little more foolproof?

In the earlier days of my chastity my wife and I used the timelock program and one of those master lock keysafes to hold my chastity keys. For those who don't know, the timelock program takes a file (like a picture of a combination) and encodes it for a set period of time. Back then Goddess would often feel guilty about being the only one receiving pleasure and grant me early release. The program allows for setting random times (between limits) and ways to extend the time remaining until opening as needed. We would scramble the combination to the keysafe, place it on a scanner and get an image of the combination, then lock my chastity keys inside and use Timelock to encode the picture for a set period of time. That way neither one of us knew the combination and Goddess couldn't let me out during a weak moment.

There are ways of having a person generate a remote key for the encoding so that you can have a back-up person who can let you out in case of an emergency.

This is a little more fool-proof than the electronic safe route as you can back-up the timelock program and files to a disk or those little flash drives in case your main computer fails. If that happens you can run the program from your backups and continue as if nothing has happened.

Wendi

5. John

John Member

Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    Wendi Why don't you use the timelock anymore and how did you goddess overcome her guilt?

6. slut_wendi

slut_wendi Goddess's Sissy Maid

Local Time:
    The guilt, I don't know. Goddess will have to come along and answer that one. All I know is that we no longer need to use the program as she has NO problem leaving me locked up and horny now :wink:

I don't even know if or when the keys are in the house. She has a small safe in the closet and a safe deposit box at one of the banks. She keeps the keys and some rather embarrassing pictures in one or both places. The only time I know for sure that the keys are in the house is when she occasionally unlocks me.

Wendi

7. John

John Member

Local Time:
    You are so lucky Wendi:angel: Embarrassing pictures do I read blackmail between the lines?:smile:

8. goddess_christine

goddess_christine Junior Member

Local Time:
    More of an "implied reason for obedience" :angel:

Goddess Christine

9. John

John Member

Local Time:
    It's a cool way to know who is in charge:wink:

10. ptathuk

ptathuk Member

Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    There are 2 keys? Why not get a nice necklass for the emergency key. You could then have some dire consequences to a suggestion to use this key in a non-emergency. The result is - your Mistress is always in charge of a key.

ptathuk

11. subbiehubbie

subbiehubbie hubbie in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    Just a quick update on this little "project". The electronic locking mechanism of the safe seemed to be developing a mind of it's own. Work fine one day, not work at all another, just sit there and go beeeeeeeeeeeeeep when i tried to key in the combo another day.
    i was at a loss then fell back on my electronics education and recalled that most electronic circuits could be picky about their power supplies. So i grabbed my multi-meter and check what was supposed to be the 6V output of the multi-voltage, multi-use RCA powersupply i had bought. What was supposed to be 6V DC was actually 8.42 V DC! Turns out none of the voltages on the slide selector on the transformer output what they were supposed to. Closest to 6V i got was on the 4.5V setting.
    Things seem to be all good now. i'll post any more issues as they come up.

12. lockednchaste

lockednchaste Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    glad you liked my work...

13. dracae

dracae Junior Member

Local Time:
    I used the Timelock program some time ago, but now I know how to cheat it, so it doesn't work anymore. Now I use the time controlled safe from Neosteel, to keep the keys for my Neosteel belt. Since I have no KH I lock myself up, and put the keys in the safe.

14. creamysbrianna

creamysbrianna Junior Member

Local Time:
    keysafe project

For the DIY (Do It Yourself) folks in the crowd below is a link to a site for a keysafe controled remotely via the internet. You don't need a constant internet connection for it to work but do need an internet connection for the remote access to work.

All of the instructions are there to build it but it requires some thought since the instructions are not exact detail step by step. You can have another person control the safe or use what the site refers to as "Strict Mistress" a program run on the site's server that controls your safe for you.

This is a completely free site, no ad's, pop-ups, etc. There is nothing for sale on this site either. They say on the site they will build a safe and sell it to you but the site administrator told me they are not currently selling them or making them at the moment.

http://www.mykeysafe.com/

The person who developed the software and safe will gladly answer any questions you have about assembly and setting up the software with the hardware.

If you do it yourself it can cost (US dollars) $400-700 depending upon what security options you decide to build into the safe. I estimated it to cost me roughly $689 dollars for what options I wanted to build into it. But this also included some tools I don't have at the moment so I could build one.

Best regards,

brianna

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice