The lost orgasm

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Peaches, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    I'm no author. But sometimes I just get inspired to jot down some words.

He hadn't had an orgasm in three months, no, four months? Well it had been long enough that he had lost track. Being locked in chastity with no sexual satisfaction really changes your mental state. His beautiful wife kept strict watch over the key, his only escape from penis prison. On occasion being let out to make love with her in the most intimate way. But mostly he remained locked while she received satisfaction any time she wished. These times were difficult. Hearing the most beautiful sound, her orgasm, being so aroused the cage pulling, straining, the aching that built up and then being left in such a state as she would roll over and go to sleep. No concern for his pleasure, only for herself. It was a turn on for him, but the pain was intense at the same time.

The only way to be granted an orgasm was to make her happy. Her pleasure in the bedroom was only a small part of the larger task. The mundane, the day to day, that needed to be done to keep her happy. Her expectations were very high so it was no surprise that he had lost count of time in chastity. Having no access to his penis meant there was no way to bypass her wants and needs to serve himself. His locked status laser focused his attention on her wants and needs. He strived everyday to clear the bar she had set so high. Hoping she noticed his diligence.

The night had come, laying in bed together. After some passionate foreplay, she rummages for something. She comes back with the key to his prison. Acting as if she had almost forgotten where she put it, or was it an act?? He gently works his very aroused package from the confines of the metal cage and joins her back in bed. Being caged for such long periods tool their love making to a higher level. The feelings were more intense. He was not allowed to orgasm and didn't dare test her resolve I'm this matter. Lasting long enough to give her two deep climaxes, they lay together for a moment. He was getting close to not being able to control it much longer.

She turned to him, the words that came out took him by surprise "do you want to orgasm?". He quickly blurted out, "yes!". Yes of course he wanted to! She told him that she noticed how hard he was working to please her and serve her everyday needs, she felt he was deserving and had earned it. Connected again she made him take it slow and told him not finish until she gave permission. His excitement was high, it took everything he had not to just pick up the pace and finish. His mind concentrated on that wonderful climax. Going at it slowly she specifically brought up how she appreciated that he vacuumed the house with out having to ask him. She quickly asked "did you vacuum under my dresser? Where my shoes are?". Slightly annoyed by the question with his focus on his own pleasure. "No, I've never done that, I didn't think it was that important." He retorted. "Not important? There is dirt under there, if you are going to do the job then you should do it completely." She lectured.

Breaking the tempo of what was their love making, stopping him in his tracks. "Well that's just too bad, go lock back up." She told him. But he was so close! No she can't do this! Beyond frustrated, he reminded her that she granted him this orgasm. Firing back in a stern tone she reminded him that she controls his releases, she can give or take them whenever she wants. Clarity came over him, he knew this was not a winning situation. He begrudgingly went to the bathroom, back to the cold metal prison. Proving extremely difficult to put back on he finally managed. Back in bed he places the key in her waiting hands.

"Well, can I at least know when I will be able to have an orgasm?" He asked meekly. "Sure, it could be anytime between tomorrow and forever!" She beamed. "But in reality after this I probably won't even consider it for at least another two or three months. You are obviously not ready." She added. All he could say was "yes ma'am." As he cuddled up to her to try and get some sleep. "I love you." "I love you too, goodnight."

pantha, boisub, Guest 2684 and 4 others like this.
  2. carolusthrill

carolusthrill New member

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    So cruel but in a delightful way, she obviously knew he hadn’t cleaned under there, he was never going to orgasm that night. She set it up perfectly to tease him and train him further. As his only unlock after 3 or 4 months, with the prospect of another 2 or 3 to go at least, it would have been a painfully sharp tease and reminder of what he was missing. It consolidated her authority and kept him desperate and wanting more.

Great story, enjoyed it!

pantha and Peaches like this.
  3. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Great story! Understated but powerful, and something that could actually happen between two loving partners!

4. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    The ultimate form of edge play! Nicely written.

5. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice