Steel BON4

Discussion in 'Bon4' started by yourpuppymiss, Feb 17, 2014.

1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    With an integral lock and a built in PA hook we would want to look at one before We order a Lori

2. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    Bought a bon4m in March 2019. It came with a silicone red one as well. These were my first devices. I tried all the supplied rings but could only wear for about 2 days before I was sore front and back on my scrotum.

Finally decided that the 42mm ring fit best. I decided that the sharp edges of the base ring needed radiused. I used a new abrasive wheel not wanting ferrous metal to transfer causing it to rust.

I had to wear jock straps for support day and night. I finally decided this is more of a castration device and not for Chastity.

I’ve attempted to contact the manufacturer by both email and chat without any response.

I bought a MM Jail Bird and left the bon4 to gather dust.

My opinion, run away, run fast and run far. YMMV

3. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    I think this shows how everyone is different. I find the bon4M to be incredibly comfortable for extended wear. I barely know it's there.

Dogtanian69 likes this.
  4. Lockeduppegged

Colorado
    Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    Anyone else wearing this cage? Considering the micro as I am a grower. I'm in a htv3 small, which is super comfortable. Can't decide between bon4m micro and the nub or nano. I leave room in the small, plus it's hard to clean, and we (she) prefers very long lock ups.

5. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’m wearing a steel BON4M and I barely notice it, doesn’t feel heavy at all, I’m on a 44mm ring, and as long as I keep it lubed with cocoa butter it doesn’t rub.....

6. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    I started with the CB-6000 and eventually found hygiene and maintenance were troublesome. My wife would have to unlock me multiple times a week for cleaning no matter how hard we tried to clean it locked. We migrated to a metal knockoff device with multiple rings that solve all but hair grooming matters. That was eventually resolved by using Nair and other similar products.

The device came with multiple ergonomic rings, was on the smaller scale under 3" in length, and a internal barrel lock. We migrated to a BON4M small and also the micro and also have great success with the device. The good news is there are multiple size base rings so as the weather and my weight swings, we can go smaller and larger without slippage or constriction.

I like the BON4 series, she likes the knockoff except when she wants to really push my limits. For a good tease, she will move me from the small to the micro for only 48 hours, but the teasing in incredible. Mostly that is done in the warmer months when we can be outside by the pool and she is naked all day alone with me or with her girl friend and her husband. Both guys are in chastity, but the girls do like to play with each other and tease s for sport.

The exception to that is the knock-off device. When I am going in for a long lockup of 2 weeks or longer, she like to break something off in the lock or squeeze locktite into the cylinder. This way its a production to get it off and takes her placing the cage in a vice and she drills the lock out. She is quite good at doing this task, but knowing this is what it takes to get it off make the experience more humbling.

I also like the feeling of the weight on my penis, the plastic just does not give you that when you are naked. She also enjoys seeing the skin pop out of the bars during a tease and it does look amazing. Many people complain about sharp edges, I only had one and filed it off easily. That is nothing compared to when the seam on my 6000 cracked and pinched the underside of my penis. I would rather get hit with a sharp whip then feel that pain again, plus the time it took to heal.

slimswitch likes this.
  7. Bitchboy

Bitchboy Member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    I've owned a Bon-4m for a number of years now. If nothing else it is very solid and durable. It has been my first metal cage, after previously using CB6000's and other plastic cages.
    All my plastic cages failed in the same way, cracks in the lugs where the pin goes through either side of the ring, resulting in the cage suddenly falling off from one side. Also had a CB split along the cage joint and cut me, I think polycarbonate is just a bit too brittle.

The Bon4 came as an impressive package, with four different rings, spare locking pins, spare locks, spare hinge sleeves. The hinged rings freaked me out a bit, but using the sleeves, I never really had a problem getting trapped in the hinge itself. It seems I have huge balls, compared to the length of my penis, so trying to get them through a solid ring with no gap, is like being repeatedly kicked in the nuts by the angry ghost of Bruce Lee.

The cage and rings do look a bit hand finished, which I don't mind, and there were not any sharp edges on mine. Great thing is that it could be slightly reshaped with a dremmel where needed, should you need to round over an edge or something. Never had any issue with rusting as some have described, it's stainless steel. Also, easy to clean because it can be boiled. Still looks like new after several years.

It is easy to put on because it has only three parts. Lining up the small pins is the most difficult part, and it certainly pays to make sure you push your skin out of the way when doing this. If you are getting someone else to put it on you, make sure to point this bit out to them first!
    Being cast, it is really weighty, and this takes some getting used to. At first, I was using too large a ring, and it tended to slip down over time, and rest uncomfortably, hanging off my balls. Using a smaller ring helped to stop this, with 4mm difference between each ring, the next size down feels much smaller than 4mm would seem.

On my model, the gap between the ball ring and cage is non-adjustable, but they seem to have judged the distance OK. I see the newer model is updated and this gap is now adjustable, seems to have better hinged rings too.
    When I bought mine, it was hardly any more than a CB model, so I'd say it was good value in comparison. I can't say it's perfect, but I don't know where I would go from here if I was to upgrade.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice