The journey has started...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Orallover, May 21, 2020.

1. Orallover

Orallover Member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    9:21 PM
    Hi everyone,
    so, yes, the journey has started, not only from a 'chastity life' perspective, but a real journey too. I'm on the train from Basel to Berlin, I'm locked and my wife is at home with the key.
    Two steps back now.....over the last few months I've been getting the feeling of spicing up our lovelife, and needing to be controlled. I started reading about it, and bought a metal cage a few weeks ago. I talked to my wife about controlling my cock and she was actually quite open about it, she noticed it excited me, and the more we talked about it, the more she saw the erotic side of controlling me too. One night, when I slipped into bed, i gave her the key. Man, you should have seen the look on her face....I had not told her I bought the cage, so while she was a bit apprehensive at first, I soon saw a twinkle in her eyes.
    She did, and actually still does, need to get used to the idea of being the one in control, being the one that decides what happens. But when she does, and we follow through, we both get very excited. The first couple of days she played with me in my cage, and I played with her, but no intercourse, and the focus on her pleasure felt great. I was kept in the cage until my birthday a week later, the intercourse was great and I had an orgasm that came from very deep.
    The metal cage however, didn't quite meet my expectations. It has one ring, and i think it is too big. The metal is also only chrome plated, and I can see some spots are turning dark. so I turned to the internet forums to find out about different cages, and bought a few different ones, cheap copies of a cb6000s (clear), a HoD PC1 (white/green), HOD 398 (clack) and a copy of a holy trainer (clear). I got them in the mail yesterday and started with the CB6ks, as it has the four different rings. I immediately noticed the difference with the metal one, so much more comfortable. I showed the cage to my wife and she wants me to buy a colored one (and of course I just did that). My first night was a bit uncomfortable, with some pain from the ring, but I got through it.
    When my wife woke up this morning, she grabbed my caged cock and said 'you're gonna wear this one on your trip, right?'..............

And so here I am on the train, the journey has started.......

Hkisehubby, John, spider203 and 2 others like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    Welcome to our community. I hope you enjoy being part of it and have a wonderful journey.

Orallover likes this.
  3. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    Welcome to CM have fun n enjoy

Orallover likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

Orallover likes this.
  5. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing, lovely story and enjoy the journey . . .

Orallover likes this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    welcome. Good luck to you both. Hope you continue to enjoy your explorations

Orallover likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice