More new members

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jcasper1, Jan 28, 2010.

1. jcasper1

jcasper1 MistressJC

Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    Hello Everyone,

Slave posting on Mistress orders here.

Mistress Janice and her slave here. We are new to the site. We enjoy this site because it is so personal, and different from all the other sites we visit. We have been involved in the D/s lifestyle for many years now. We have served on the board for a large BDSM group, built a wide variety of dungeon furniture and inplements, and led group discussions on the D/s lifestyle. He is also a very accomplished flogger maker, creating world class floggers.

Over the years our roles switched back and forth, but in time we have both come to realize our true calllings in life. She is absolutely the Mistress, and he is the slave. He is currently locked in a CB-6000, and spent a great deal of time locked in the cb-2000 before that. Beleive it or not, we have WORN OUT the cb-2000, until it broke, and of course. the CB-6000 broke quickly. He finally found a good glueing method to keep it together for the time being. She likes the promise that The Fort device might hold.

We have begun the cuckold lifestyle. We still consider ourselves new to it, and look forward to many adventures that way.

We think our greatest quality is that we know we have never leanred everything. There is always a way to improve and grow. Other people have experience and knowledge we can use. We thirst to know more, try more, and grow more.

I'm sure you'll see many posts from us in the forums. Please feel free to send us messages.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    Welcome Mistress Janice and slave :)

mikecb

3. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    HI,

Great to see both of you here!

4. jcasper1

jcasper1 MistressJC

Local Time:
    This is the mistress, Mistress JC. I want to thank you both for the warm welcome. I instructed my slave many days ago to post a brief history of us and introduce us to the nice folks on this site. I must say he did a great job and in this incarnation of our female led relationship has been very obedient and caring. I personally love this lifestyle because it gives him such a submissive attitude to be chaste. It is like suddenly he cannot get enough of pleasing me. Who wouldn't love that:)
    Recently, we had an encounter that left his penis quite raw. While he had no release from this activity the result was ruff enough to leave me unable to place the cage back on. The one and a half days of being unlocked were very ca]hallenging for me, while I trust him to be on the honor system it is hard to see that major change in the behavior. It is like the cage holds the key instead of me. I would like to have some insight into why it seems when the cage is on for a couple of weeks or a month with no release he bahaves so very wonderfully, but take it off with no release from me, for just a day or so and I'd never hardly know that I am the one with the control in our relationship. Maybe it is that he is all of the sudden allowed to stand up and pee, or maybe it is because the reminder that cage provides is missing. Who knows all I do really know is that I will keep this cage in place for as many years as I possibly can:)

5. snitzelhoff

snitzelhoff Grand Poobah of the Internet

Local Time:
    Have you tried putting him in panties, or other methods of reminding him constantly of his place?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice