birdlocked.com

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by chastitycuckold, Jan 26, 2009.

?

My Birdlocked Opinion...

1. I bought one and love it

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. I bought one and hate it (uncomfortable)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I bought one and hate it (bad fit)

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. I bought one and hate it (too easy to escape)

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  5. I bought one and haven't received it yet

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  6. I was going to buy one, but have now decided against it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I'm dubious, but will still buy one

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM

well ,, my advise ,, if you are serious about chastity ,,get a real belt !!
    cost money ...YES ..but in the end it is the only solution....
    you will carry on trying here and there and in the end your drawer is full of devices and nothing works better than a real belt for permanent or long therm chastity !! only my advise !!:character0180:
    reg..GWENY:anim_39:

2. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:00 PM
    @gweny,
    Although I don't have a belt and my circumstances don't really permit me to wear one, I tend to agree that a belt would be best for serious chastity folks. My wish would be to have a belt, but the issues as to why I can't have one have been addressed elsewhere and in better detail and are not relevant to this post.

Sadly, I have found that I can pull out of the birdlocked, just like any of the other trapped ball devices. We have tried using my frenum piercing for security, but all that does is cause problems. So the search continues for those of use unwilling or unable to take the plunge into a full belt.

3. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
  4. influencee

influencee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hello,
    I recently convinced my gf to give t ry to chastity belt. As I sleep on my stomach (and hardly differrently), look for something stealthy under a suit and really feras bad sleeping due to nightly erections (I have a very demanding job) I wondered if the bird lock could be the "ideal" cage for this first try.

Does any of you find this a good choice/has another suggestion, etc?
    Thanks by advance

5. slaveton

slaveton Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well i have tried for my first experience and although its not perfect, i must say the experience has been positive.

6. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    For someone new to chastity the birdlocked might not be a bad try, but it does take a lot of work and practice to get on!

7. nightowl

nightowl Junior Member

Local Time:
    i'm wondering about buying one of these as there's a problem with the current device i'm using. basically i grow rather than show so i've got a real issue with being able to pull out the back of my cb6000. does it sound like the tighter and wider ring on the birdlocked device would solve this problem?

8. slaveton

slaveton Junior Member

Local Time:
    No it wont...its easy to pull out also

9. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i agree it won't solve the pull out the back problem. i can't get mine back on w/o the key though. If you do get one order extra pins as they are susceptible to breakage.

Rachel

10. sissypatseybelle

sissypatseybelle Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    birdlocked

I wore my Birdlocked chastity device constantly for 6 months with excellent results. I found a split on each side, pinching the foreskin after 6 months. I enjoyed a CB 6000 until it split and received a warranty replacement both of which lasted about 8-9 months each. I am now committed to a Stainless Steel device which should arrive in the next week or so. I will report on the results.

11. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Did you ask Birdlocked about a a warranty replacement?

12. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Poll

For the record:
    The poll results minus the questions of those who have never purchased a Birdlocked (those questions actually skew the overall results of owner's true oppinions) the numbers are as follows:

1, 62% (not 54%)

2, 15%

3, 8%

4, 16%

13. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    Now that I am in a lori #2, stainless steel, I'd never use anything else. It has been great and hope it works well for you.

14. Lucy Pantyboy

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    i love mine :innocent0002:

15. armin

armin Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hello,

1st time poster here...Been reading this thread for awhile and finally got the regular clear birdlocked. I got it from keptforher.com, ordered it and it arrived 3 days later, pretty good deal if you get real excited and anxious like me. I'm 24 and am just getting into chastity, this is my first device. It's been on for 4 days and I really enjoy it. It's really comfortable, I even forget I'm wearing it when I'm sitting down. I found it a pain to get on, took me like 20 minutes to get it on the first time. The 2nd time putting it on I was taking a hot shower and put the balls through the ring first, then slipped the penis in with liquid body soap...a lot less painful than crushing your balls into the ring.

I haven't had experience with the cb's but this one is real comfortable, and fills up the whole tube. Getting an erection is painful, I can't imagine how painful the cb's are...i guess i'll have to build up the pain tolerance...Also I must have loose skin also because the skin protrudes from the rear vent holes, It doesn't bother me now, but this my be a problem after long term use. I haven't really tried to escape, but to me it seems pretty tough to get out, or atleast painful...I guess if you put a lot of lub on you could slip out, but it would probably crush your balls. Also Putting it back on without the key would be a pain, and if my domme found out about that it would be bad news. btw she is just getting into it and she loves it, she's more excited about it than I am. Usually we were having sex about 5x a week, now she's only planning on doing it 1-3x per month. She can already tell a p;positive difference in me w/o sex in 4 days. So now she's planning on moving forward to train me as her slave.

There is only one problem with it in my experience so far...When I'm sleeping, or laying on my back for a long time the skin from my scrotum where the ball strap connects to the bottom gets real irritated and starts to burn...It's the same problem as some ppl have mentioned before, sounds like the same spot....It doesn't seem to be pinching, just looks like it may be chafing from scrotum skin by the balls rubbing against the silicone. Lotion works, but I'll wake up about 3 time with a good burn to put more lotion on...It doesn't cause any pain while awake and moving around, just when I'm sleeping...I may have to readjust it, but my domme isn't going to be here to unlock me for another 4 nights, then she is only going to take it off to milk me, then put it back on for another week...Just looking to see if anyone had this problem and possible ways to fix it..I'm using lotion, and that works, but like I said I get up 2-3 times per night to put more on....would baby powder be a good solution?...A lot of good info on here, Thanks in advance!

16. CBeardsley

CBeardsley Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    Has anyone bought from Chastemale.com or BirdlockedUSA?

Thanks

17. toniaTV

toniaTV Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    At first it seems to be the perfect divice to wear and so i ordered one straight from the producer. Dealing with my order was perfect!! The company send the device the next day and i could ''follow'' the package aal the way via mail and it took 5 days to arrive.
    All was well just until i tried it on.....
    There was NO WAY i could put it on, it seemed that the distance between my penis and ballsack was to small ( i am not very ''large'' *blush") so there is the problem. If one is ''well built'' there should be no problem.
    All male ''organs'' are different so one has to measure himself quite well and be honest because it is well known that all ''real'' men do lie about their sice *giggle*.

18. gabby

gabby Lets try this all again

Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    So a potential on sell then? I'm really keen to get one of these, but getting one in NZ (or to NZ) is the issue.

gabby :cat:

19. toniaTV

toniaTV Junior Member

Local Time:
    NZ as in New Zeeland??? If so than it is at the other side of the world for me :))

20. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I find using CB devices difficult, I've tried to wear a CB2000 on and off for about 2 years now. I must be honest I'm a grower not a shower and even more so when cold, I also have a high tight scrotum which doesn't help. Is there anybody who wears a birdlocked successfully with the same circumstances? If I do buy a new device it's either going to be a birdlocked or CB6000s

21. toniaTV

toniaTV Junior Member

Local Time:
    If you have a high tight scrotum (like me) the birdlocked is not an option as far as I'mm concerned. I tried it so often it almost drove me mad. Now I am locked in a CB 6000 and that does the job, it took some time to figure out what ring is the most comfortable, but now it is ok.
    There is one wich seems the most comfortable for people with tight scrotum's is the Lancelot, but I do not know if it still is for sale.

22. gabby

gabby Lets try this all again

Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    Yup... New Zealand it most certainly is.

gabby :cat:

23. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    thanks tonia, I think you're right. I'm back in my CB2000 withe same rind and spacer set up that I've had on the CB for years. Something seems to happen and then i take it off for a while. This time I think I'm going to be in it a long time so would like to upgrade to something a little less bulky. One thing to add though is that after about 2 weeks of wear my scrotum does strech but I gues the birdlocked doesn't have the same effect as the ring isn't solid.

24. toniaTV

toniaTV Junior Member

Local Time:
    GREAT to have contact this way, hello from this (cold) part of the world and yes I could sell the divice, but how to arrange that?
    It did cost me 125, == Euro's.
    If you are still interested, let me know.
    :)

25. iliad

iliad Junior Member

Local Time:
    hi everybody,
    I'm new in chastity and I would like to ask some questions about birdlocked.
    My wife decided to put me in chastity.
    I tryed cb4000 the curve but I can't stay in cause it creates so much pressure on my balls an irrirates my scrotum.
    The second problem is that I can escape out of the CB my bird if i'm with normal ring but if try a tighter it blows up my balls !!
    So I think that there is no solution with CB4000 and me.

I've read many good things about birdlocked but I want to know if I can escape my bird from the cage on this one too or if the birdlocked got a better security ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice