HT V3 STEEL NUB CHASTITY CAGE

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Deleted member 65443, Feb 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Deleted member 65443

#1 Deleted member 65443, Feb 17, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2020
    hi all.

I ordered a "nano standard" sized steel HT V3. Oxy-Shop.

I am a soft 4" so the "standard" tube length would have been correct, in terms of other cages I wear and traditional advice on measurement.

They mistakenly sent me "a nub"

My questions

so nub wearers measure that short when soft?

Or are nub wearers just pushing restrictive limits and ignoring traditional measurement?

Downsizing with the objective of being a nub wearer?

Clearly *no chance of an erection in this nub!

Kitten has decided I should stuff it all in and wear it, commenting "well you'll certainly know you are wearing that cage!"

A day in and she is right, but not uncomfortable...yet.

Any nub wearers care to share something about their experience, aims etc?

wolfie

2. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    I’m 4” soft as well and I prefer the nub over my other cheap cages. Although it is a pain to keep clean (remove and clean every other day), it is my most comfortable cage, day and night.

I stuff everything in and lock it up. I still get erections, but they stay contained “inside my pubic mound” area.

I haven’t yet purchased a custom cage, started doing measurements this week, but I’m actually concerned that a custom cage won’t be as comfortable as my Chinese nub.

Tasslave likes this.
  3. Deleted member 65443

very interesting ConSUB

So ok, we stuff it all into the nub, extra compression etc

7 hours in and I must say that tightness is an intense feeling that one can't easily ignore

thanks,
    wolfie

4. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    6:01 AM

5. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    i was first fitted with a cage about 15 years ago then i was sold and then sold again each Owner put smaller and smaller cages on me i once 6 inchs soft now i am about one inch but since i cannot touch it it is hard to judge--for the last 18 months i am wearing a cage from Koala swimwear they have a fantastic collectionof cages and cameltoe wwim wear--m cage is called the Pygmy-abouy one inch long--when Owner removes it for cleaning and shaving i can see that it is still shrinking,it really doesn't look like a penis anymore--oftrn Owner will attack electrodes to it or a very strong vibrator but my clit does not respond which makes Owner very happy--while not as small Owner has instructed me to buy a pink nub---Owner has a gay male who serves as Her "boi" he takes care of the home and dungeon and me--Owner has told him i am to wear the nub when She takes me to a fetish event-my pink shorts have an open vagina area as well as exposed ass cheeks boi fitts me with a pink furry tail and now i till have a pink clit cage

enjoy your journey

tiruh811, mafsub and njcuckold like this.
  6. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Athlete, health professional, and kids coach
    Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    Mate, how are you going with the nub?

slimswitch likes this.
  7. chaste_for_her

chaste_for_her Active member

Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    I recently got one of these and have been wearing it for a few days now. I like the fit and snugness even more than my Mature Metal cage. The only real downside is that the tolerance in the attachement between the tube and ring is loose so it clangs a bit when I walk. If I wear tighter underwear and/or pants it helps, but otherwise it makes noise. I need to figure out a way to silence it, or I won't be able to wear this long term without sounding like a cowboy with spurs when I walk.

tiruh811 likes this.
  8. chaste_for_her

chaste_for_her Active member

Local Time:
    I figured I'd update this to say that I've stopped wearing this cage altogether. I managed to minimize the clanging sound with a strategically placed elastic, but what finally did it in is that the inside of the tube is unpolished and rough, which after a few days left the tup of my penis kind of raw.

That's really too bad because I really like the Holy Trainer Nub's design and I prefer steel to plastic, but this thing is just too cheaply made and meant for extended wear.

Maybe I'll give the original plastic one a try since the sizing of the nub seems spot on for me.

9. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    If you wanted to take the time you could probably cut a rubber pad in such a way it would silence the device. It might also be possible to get some solder to adhear to the metal in the locking area to tighten things up. But I think you would need to heat the whole device with a blowtorch to get it to wet the metal. Also you could sand and polish the inside of the tube either by hand or you could rig something to a drill.

impatient.waiter likes this.
  10. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    This one has worked out well for me, fits like a glove and with the indention, all but stops pullout. The position of the nub tube (depressed in between balls) helps secure everything in the ring and I haven't had a ball pop back through (ouch!) unlike with pure circular rings/cages. The interior finish wasn't polished but is smooth overall, haven't had a problem with scraping.

BetaDude likes this.
  11. Butterflykisses

Verified Female

Florida
    Local Time:
    Where can I order a metal nub?

12. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Butterflykisses likes this.
  13. Guest 2940

Guest 2940 Member

Local Time:
    I’m definitely an average size guy...3-4” soft...6” hard. On tube or bird cage styles i prefer a 35mm width tube, as the 33mm is just to tight uncomfortable for extended wear. With that said, we have found that the shorter cages are more comfortable for long term wear, regardless of the ring type, as your not stuffing it sideways to get into jeans, etc. Has anyone of similar size tried the nub and what’s your thoughts?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice