CB 6000 escape

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by SlutPuppy, Feb 3, 2010.

1. SlutPuppy

SlutPuppy Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    I bought my slaveboy a CB 6000 and in the heat of passion his erection pushed the cage off. His balls actually squeezed through the gap. He added silicone lube to the inside of the base ring, which probably contributed to the release. But, can anyone suggest the way to determine the correct size of center spacer to use?

At least his balls hurt for a week after. This was good punishment for him getting out. :Whip:

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hello SlutPuppy,

Try a smaller ring and longer spacer. The smaller ring is for security and the longer spacer is for comfort. The proper fitting session could take days getting the right combination of ring and spacer. The object is to deny not fry, so any pain or turning colors, release him quickly.:anim_25:
    Also with too much silicone oil, one could almost suck a golf ball through a garden hose.:scared0016:

3. SlutPuppy

SlutPuppy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the helpful advice. I'll put it to the test.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    jaimelynn is right - it's all to do with getting the right combination between the spacers and the rings, and as everyone is different, it will all be down to trial and error.

:welcome: to the Mansion.:valentine-heart-loc

5. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    He should be wearing the smallest spacer. The smallest spacer does not provide a gap large enough for the testicles to be pulled through.

6. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    And I hear it's PUNISHING on the balls. It certainly was on the CB-2000.

7. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    For me, a larger ring/smaller spacer is more secure. YMMV.

8. kimthebitch

kimthebitch Junior Member

Local Time:
    My chastity ass licking panty bitch is locked in the CB6000 and I have found it to be an incredible device. No complaints(from Me) at all

9. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    The ring should be snug but not too tight. The security is in fact is the spacer or the gap between the cage and the base ring.

10. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    When I got my Mature Metal device, the gap was smaller and the ring larger than what I had on my CB3K. It is very comfortable and secure.

11. SlutPuppy

SlutPuppy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the welcome and all the wonderful advice. We now realize that the locked fit has a lot to do with the size of the spacer. He's now using the second largest ring and spacer. There will be more trial and error ahead.

BTW, is it normal for the skin of the cock to protrude from the side vents? He has a rather thick cock (mmmm). But I thought I read somewhere that it's possible to use the vents for entry with a pointed hand held squeeze bottle to flush with water for cleaning? Otherwise, how do you guys keep that thing clean inside w/o removal? I'd like to keep him caged for periods of time, but also want him to maintain good hygiene.

12. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    Sounds like your on the right track now :anim_25:

The vents can be both useful and painful. If he has pain from popping out the vents you can run a piece of electrical tape around the inside of the vents, this prevents popping out of them. Or to seal them up tight:

1. run a piece of electrical tape on the inside of the tube behind the vent holes.
    2. get some silicone fish tank sealant(safe for fish, safe for man) and fill the vent holes.
    3. wait for the drying time on the tube to dry.
    4. remove tape from inside tube.
    Silicone oil will eat the silicone sealer so change to baby oil, which works good and is cheaper.

For cleaning Mistress has me take a bath :chores026:with bath oil beads, this helps keep it keep and softens the skin. Also, a hand held shower head works good at hosing it out, a blow dryer helps drying the area and them reapply some baby oil

Mistress has releases me once a month for about 15 minutes to shave the area and do a thorough cleaning of the cage while She watches so no unauthorized playing goes on. Then with me looking in Her eyes She locks it back up.:valentine-heart-loc

13. SlutPuppy

SlutPuppy Junior Member

Local Time:
    jaimelynn, thank you for the great engineering tips.

14. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    i found this combination perfect for me . took a little time trial and error. large ring , small spacer = escape proof.
    and very easy to wear unless aroused

15. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    I sanded the smallest spacer down a 25% and and put a thin spacer I cut behind the lock,,I was able to ge tthe right ring combination...easy to wear and work but space small enough my balls cant pull through...I wear cb6000s...Zebra

16. chastityslave77

chastityslave77 Junior Member

Local Time:
  17. chastityslave77

chastityslave77 Junior Member

Local Time:
    This is what someone else said in this thread

"large ring , small spacer = escape proof"

Is this really true? I have heard other people say that the ONLY device that is escape proof are the Neosteel full belts. Or if you get it peirced

18. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    Depends on how you define 'escape proof'.

If the gap between the cage and the ring really is small enough (and if does help if you put washers on the guide posts as well) so that you can't pull your balls through then it IS 'escape proof'.

On the other hand you MIGHT still be able to pull you cock out through the back ring and have a wank.

Before you try this it might be worth considering that while it may come out more often than not it won't go back in again . . . which could be painfully embarrassing when Mistress finds out !

19. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    simply put if the gap between the ring and the tube is smaller than ones testicles-- you cant get the device off!(without destroying it) again--you may be able to pull your penis from the tube but as previously stated getting it back in might be a real interesting situation. most people would be left with their penis sticking out with the device hanging from their testicles when found by their Kh's.

being locked in with no way out actually doesnt exist as people can destroy, break. or cut most or all devices if they "wanted" release. much of the mentality is wanting to be kept and no way out so that they cant get out without their Kh knowing--so they would be faced with penalties or punishmentsor the mentality of the downright disappointment of failing the one person they are supposed to obey above all.

just my take.

e

20. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:

With the A. L. Enterprises family, CBXXXX, the #1 ring is the largest. It should say the largest ring you are comfortable with. If the #2 or #3 ring will fit and you are comfortable with it and not coloring or tingling with one of these then wear that. When i first started out i would wear the #1 ring in the winter with all the weather changes and the pulling of the ball sack and the #2 ring in the summer when hanging low. Now, i'm in the #2 in the winter and #3 in the summer months, and i'm using the shortest post and spacer. i'm NOT saying that you should jump into this combination right off the bat, the fitting period is a trial and error period. i've been locked up for awhile and while my body is used to this combo, yours may not be.

21. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    hi i found the largest ring and smallest the right combination at first.
    however your body changes after some time i found i would have a testicle pop out.
    very painful . i moved down to the next ring size this solved the problem .
    the discomfort is very much like my first time but is getting easier as time goes on

22. scovic

scovic Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm using the middle ring with the 2nd smallest spacer & that works perfectly fine with me. Tried a larger spacer but balls popped out causing pain.
    Also to help stop pullout I have the ksd-g3 installed that when tried to pull out, hurt.... wont try that again.

23. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Just to jump in here, i wondered if i was the only one who cannot get out of my CB6000.
    First off, i hang 5" flaccid and 1 5/8' wide. i am about 8" hard, circumference when hard
    is about 7 1/2 inches and i have never measured width when hard but for this post width when hard is irrelevant anyway.
    When i first started wearing the CB 6000 i used the largest ring with the shortest pin and shortest spacer. It was comfortable but ineffective as my testicles are on the small side, i would sometimes reach into my panties to pull out the entire cage unit still locked and take it home in my pocket. i am now in the middle ring, shortest spacer, shortest pin. i also ordered the KSD as well but a total waste of money for me as i can barely get in even without them.

Oh yes and i use the stocking method with a light coating of baby oil inside the tube and it goes in perfectly even though the tube is slightly smaller that i am. skin does stick out as does my foreskin.
    my foreskin comes out the end and puckers up. my Wife says it looks like a small pussy, and threatened a whipping if i touched any pussy but hers, LOL.

It took some experimenting but i got it where it would never come off without cutting the lock. I lubricate Her ballsack with a thick cream before putting on the small ring and this prevents chaffing and keeps it comfortable.

If i get hard it pushes the entire device away from my body so far that Her ballsack is strtched to the max and it HURTS!!!!!!!!!! i get up in the night at least twice when wearing the 6000 and i can wear it for weeks at a time like this. Now that we know i can stay locked for ever my Wife has mysteriously los the extra key...hmmm.

So i have no emergency key and no way to get out at all. Even when She is out of town. Feels nice to be safe like this. Don't anyone worry about the key situation please. i could get out in thirty seconds by breaking it if it was a true emergency. But it would leave the CB 6000 destroyed. So i am erotically kept by my Wife without any real life fear of getting stuck. We play and i am submissive in every way but She really does love me and care deeply about me as a man, husband and father, so just to keep a reality check in place thought i would mention all that.

So bottom line is, i am totally secure n the 6000, i beleive that size may paly a factor in it and thats why there will never be any one prescription that workes for everyone, but i know that if you are willing to work at spacing and fit the 6000 should work for most of us but probably not all.

Now splitting the case? YES it hurt more than when i get erect and Her balls get stretched.
    i used super glue but thats another post

24. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Wow!!! My chastity ass licking panty bitch is locked in the CB6000...

When i read Kimthebitch's words i went weak in the knees!
    Now that makes me so dripping wet! If my Wife called me that i would need to change my pantyliners for sure!
    As i now do...

25. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    IMHO - All of these devices are only as secure as we choose.

I tend to look at most of the devices as "Tamper Evident" and "Honest Security." Here is a bit of detail on my thoughts;

What is "Honest Security?"

It is the fact that locks are for keeping casual thieves and honest people out. Like all security, anything can be thwarted. There is not one physical chastity device out there that can not be removed with knowledge, tools, effort and will. CBxxx series, break the plastic pin and it is off, anything with a padlock is a 7 inch bolt cutter or jiggle set away from being off. My Lorri #7 with the tubular lock? A wrench and flat blade screwdriver and it is off. The security screw style? A good screw extractor kit. So in my opinion, being in chastity is a matter of honesty.

What is "Tamper Evident?"

This is pretty obvious IMHO but in the case of chastity; anything that shows the male has thwarted the device. The prime example is captive ball device like a CBxxx and the penis being out of the tube with the balls trapped. If the male can not get back in properly, it is evident what happened. Of course any of the previous mentioned removals are evident too. Anti-pullout items like the Keepsake device and of course a locked piercing are IMHO better. I think piercings are the way to go but not every man or Keyholder wants to deal with them so it is a matter of taste.

There is a lot I have not covered or missed here but this is just my quick opinion on the subject of MCD security.

F

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice