Help with a sign of ownership

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sitm, Feb 2, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. sitm

sitm Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    Hi Everyone,

I have a question that I hope everyone can help me with. The better half of our arrangement ;) and I are making a RL commitment to each other in a few months. My Goddess is slowly getting into the swing of it, taking it easy, using and abusing me ;)

Rather than have a ring, my Goddess wants me to have a ring of types round my balls. I have been told to find out whats available. I rather liked this one as it has a allen key that my Goddess may keep, and I won't be able to easily get off, not that I'd want to. It is to be worn to work, and in the house, my collar. I must always have one or the other on.

The only issue is I read that the ball stretching from this can be very dangerous. I like the look etc, but has anyone else got a similar type of commitment ? Would wearing just the one be dangerous. It is more a reminder than anything else of who is in charge ;)

Any help is appreciated.

sitm

2. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    SItm:

Can I assume you are talking about a ring around both your cock and balls. If so, I have worn one for several months with no problems. It's a constant reminder of ownership and who's in control. If oyu go down this route, consider tamper-proof screws to fasten the two sides together. Go here: for some samples. http://www.tamperproof.com/categories/products.html It makes wearing the ring 1000% more real as you know you cannot just go to a hardware store and buy an allen wrench and tsake it off. If you are really bold, take a look at the "breakaway" fastenings - once on, never off -- at least without some serious tools.

Midnight

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    Thank you to both of you for those links!

That ring looks beautiful sitm, and those screws are very clever midnight!

Good luck in finding something that works for you.

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    I can only provide circumstantial evidence, but there are plenty of people on the internet who have stretched their balls extensively without any problems.

I realise this isn't your aim, but any incidental ball stretching should be pretty harmless. You will have a very hard time though starting with a weight like that and keeping it on 24 hrs.. you need to be realistic and work up (or start with something very light weight).

Good luck :)

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    There's a yahoo group called men_into_ballstretching or similar. I'll try and find the link.

As to those screws, they look ace! Are they customised? Otherwise what would prevent anyone ordering a fresh matching driver bit to unscrew?

6. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    The only danger from such ball stretching is if the balls swell and you cannot get the ring off. If the ring opens by unscrewing, that shouldn't be a problem.

WRT security, I've seen similar rings that have a place for a small padlock to prevent access to the screw. Another approach is to put an enclosure around the screw head so the wearer cannot see the shape of the wrench needed for removal.

7. sitm

sitm Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    Hi there,

Thanks everyone for that. I have limited internet at the moment :) It is really awesome that there is no real ball stretching required as long as I dont go OTT.

The advice is really useful. Can anyone suggest a suitable starting ring, preferably with one that we can use those awesome screws on.

What is kind of an issue is how do I know what size ring to buy I mean do I stick a tape measure round the bit of skin at the top ?

8. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    You could try going to a hardware store and look at the rubber "o-rings" there and try to find the correct size. then, try somewhere like Jt's Stockroom for ball stretchers.

9. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    Security screws: Getttiing a removal tool.

Mistress Watchful: Yeah, the security screws are pretty cool. As to the question "Can't you just order the right tool to remove them?", the answer of course is possibly yes, but the company is pretty coy about sending out removal tools. You will have to prove you are the purchaser of the screws in the first place. They realize that any sort of crook could order a removal tool, so they will not send a tool to just anybody. You must prove that you ordered the product. If you can't product the original order number, you are out of luck.

Net: Order them privately, and surprise your pet. It;s going to be quite a shock to him when he realizes that the ring is really locked on and he can't get it off.

Midnight

10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    So presumably if you ordered another screw of same dimensions, with removal tool, as another order, then would it have a different sort of head so as not to fit the original? If so I like it.

it's not unlike the principle that Lori uses on her devices...

Joro

11. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    Hi Joro: Not really. The tricky part here that I forgot to mention is that companies who sell tamper-proof screws will *not* sell to the general public. They will only sell to corporations or contractors who might have a business reason for ordering these screws. I wa able to order several samples for "evaluation", but only by identifying myself as an engineer for the company I work for. (High tech firm) My business reason was to protrect our high voltage power supplies. They accepted it and I had to charge to my corporate card. Summary: The average person will not be able to even order these parts, and almost certainly not get a removal tool.

Midnight

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice