The learning curve

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by SUTTONSEEDS, Jan 10, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    Well, an interesting evening last night to say the least, due to climaxing last Sunday evening without permission,(ruined orgasm) I was told I would not cum again until at least the 18th, this seemed a little daunting, but also I felt that at last my key holder was getting to grips with the idea of not making life to easy for me. Then on day 3 I received a clean, very quick, no attention, this was also surprising, and again reaffirmed that things were moving on, but then nothing! Not even the slightest hint of any training time, I kept to my contract and did not moan or mention this, but inside I was beginning to feel a little resentful, and neglected, similar feeling to which also lead me to attempt this lifestyle, Then last night my K.H. appeared to be implying that I would receive some training that evening, by this time I was feeling quite indifferent, and unloved, so instead of going along with it, I felt the need to get things off my chest, Its seems that for chastity my K.H. read NO ORGASMS, NO ATTENTION. I explained that due to the lack of orgasms I was receiving, I needed more ‘shows of affection ’ She also said that sometimes she just wanted sex, without all the extras, I then explained that the whole idea was that she now controlled my parts, if she wanted oral, she gets oral, if she wants sex, she gets sex, if she wants an orgasm, she gets an orgasm, but whether I get any of these things is completely up to her. I explained that I was at a crossroads, that I was quite happy to forget the whole thing, if that is what she wanted, but she explained that she enjoyed the control, and could see the benefits, We talked long into the night, held each other and went to sleep, needless to say im on day 7 , equalling my record, I have to say ive made the connection between chastity and love, its seems no matter how long I go without an orgasm, without feeling the love of my key holder, the feelings just aren’t there. I really hope we can move on from here and both discover the extreme pleasures that I believe this lifestyle can provide for our sex life but more importantly our relationship.

2. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    Went for a walk this morning, with a couple of weights dangling from my cb6000, just enough to make me walk steadily, it seems that I will do anything for genital stimulation at the moment, be it pleasurable, or painful, just to feel its there, Felt really good to take them off, and wonder if stretching my balls a bit will, ease things in the ‘dread’ of night. Its exactly 1 month since my vasectomy, and a week since I came last, so im hoping for some ‘training ‘on this anniversary. Fingers crossed.

3. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    Well, unfortunately, my 7 day record still stands, I received a training session last night, which included full sex, which was great, And I was surprised (as was my key holder), how much staying power I had, She made me lick her first, followed by penetration, going through a few positions with her in control, and me cuffed, once she had climaxed, she proceeded to restrain me on the milking table,( a board, with a hole which my penis and balls fit through, before closing the sliding shutters, therefore trapping me by my balls, she then proceeded to tease me, again I felt quite in control of my urges, but seeing her beautiful naked body, did make me want to get her so pregnant, ( I may not now be capable of this, as it was my month anniversary since I had the snip) This was then followed by a little anal play, and then returning to a session of tease and denial, I was not meant to ejaculate until at least the 18th, but again I went beyond no return, and I dribbled a considerable amount of cum in to my milking dish, this was then placed in front of me, (as per contract), to be consumed, whilst being masturbated again, This again did not appeal to me, until I became close to Cumming, where upon I lapped it up like a good boy. This was all followed by a cage wash, and a genital shave, A very satisfying session for both of us.

4. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    Have been busy earning some Training time this morning, doing lots of housework, Also went for a little walk with my weights dangling from my CB6000s, Ive also been researching Strap ones, as although we already have one, it is very large, and I have began fantasising about my K.H. taking me from behind, I have read that some women really get off on this, and would love it if we could find one which wasn’t to large, and could also bring her to orgasm.

5. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    Haven’t contributed lately, but have developed our lifestyle a little, I have generally been kept chastised for about seven to eight days, I have been receiving training mostly every other night, I am currently on day 4 of this currant period, and as a twist, the only attention that my penis receives is getting slapped for becoming hard, no stroking , no teasing, just punishment, I think that when the milking begins it will be extremely pleasant to say the least, another armoury to my K.H. is a Humbler which she makes me wear when giving her massagers, it impedes my movement, as it grips my balls, stopping me from stand straight, it also has a ball crushing attachment, which applies constant pressure to my ball, which is a strange cross between painful and erotic, I haven’t produced that much pre cum in quite a while, at the moment I do not feel any great urge to want to ejaculate,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice