We've reached a new level

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, May 5, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    Many of you here know me, but for those who don't: 61 years old male, married for 39 years, got into chastity on a whim (to spice up a bland sex life) almost 4 years ago, and found we both loved it. I've been locked more or less 24/7 for just over 3 years now.

Night before last at bedtime, we were discussing life in general, (the kids, who are all grown and on their own, finances, which are good thankfully, etc) when the thought of chastity came up. We hadn't really done much differently in a while, and it had grown just a bit....boring, perhaps?

My beautiful wife/KH acknowledged that, and said, "You know Ive been thinking about it. From now on, you should only wear panties, and your orgasms will all come from me wearing my strap on." I took in the meaning of that for a few minutes, as we went to sleep. I'd worn panties occasionally, but not routinely. And I have had an "orgasm" of sorts from anal stimulation, with my cage on. (more of an ejaculation of fluid without an erection). But I have still occasionally been allowed to masturbate.

The next morning, I got up first. She rose from the pillow and said, "Bring all your male underwear here." I did. She then told me I could wear any panties that I had, and that I would probably need more. She threw my male underwear in the trash. Last night, she took me with her strap on after I had brought her to orgasm.

We seem to be moving ahead.......

Flick, Slave to Wife, taped2 and 29 others like this.
  2. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    Turning the page, so to speak. Good for you! I hope it works out best for you both!

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    Great news! Congratulations on your progression!

4. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    Wow. I love hearing stories like this. So many people assume getting older means you want no sex or really boring sex. Great when a couple find ways to keep it interesting. Congratulations, and thanks for sharing.

taped2, tomf_22033 and Parley like this.
  5. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    Great developments! :).

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    What impresses me is how the level of communication in your journey has led to this. Seems you've tested out options, like wearing panties and being pegged before. Your KH wife noticed those and probably saw how yo reacted. She also knew you well enough to understand your were ready to take the next step. Having a spouse and/or KH who is willing to take control like that, make the decisions and lead, is special. Good luck and enjoy.

7. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    You are blessed with a wonderful wife!

8. PermanentJ

PermanentJ Member

Designer
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    So happy for you both

9. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    That's lovely, what progress from a previously vanilla wife...great!

PermanentJ likes this.
  10. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    lovely to read an uplifting story like this... only problem is it makes me jealous! ;-)x

Giveitup likes this.
  11. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats.
    Everyone has said what I wanted to, so I’ll just add may the two of you have many many mire happy years together!

12. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    I appreciate physical & mental strictness but usually both are only a reward which she grants me, especially if she likes it. It sounds cut off, but her pleasure is my pleasure & I´m already grateful she locked me. She knows that it´s for me a great pleasure, so frankly sometimes a frustration too makes not a difference. Well, at this point, everything else is an additional joy & support me in my chaste reality

I´ve learned in my chastity experience that´s easy to shift the sensorial thrill to other parts especially if someone is under continuous arousal. We have many erogenous parts on our body & some we can train too. Some had been before chastity, & some after. Step by step we reach new levels. My first step after chastity exploit, & that alone would have been enough & I don’t know how grateful I can be for that, concerned the anus as a result of the usual milking practice. There is not only the prostate, something is related also to the anatomy (muscles, veins) of this part of body. A buttplug will give me some additional excitement. Other things came out during some little games, we like to experiment. The same way, when I learned to “suck” better as a next step of taking a ballgag, both maybe a mental & physical partial compensation & a concrete outbreak for what is locked away. An intriguing aspect for a fickle mind, but she not tolerate uncontrolled erotic freedom, rightly so. I can´t overdo that & have to stay focused on her for her pleasure. So to keep me from doing it & to prevent from becoming too sensual excitement we tried some useful toys. For example we tried a classic deprivation hood for some nice play, but unfortunately I sweat too much into & so in the long run does´nt make sense for both of us. Now most of time we take a lockable ballgag to keep me from “sucking” out of the playtime when I not caressing her body. Just we tried a comfy lockable buttplug to minimize anal sensations & prevent “unauthorized” fucking sessions. A better control or a new form of pleasure ? I see it as a kind of reward

Finally dos´nt matter, the main thing is she likes it & it´s helpful to stay focused on her more & more. Well, much of this things are hardly suitable for public or everyday use, like to be bound so I can´t touch my nipples or everything other. This is where the next level maybe begins, the personal discipline. I have already told that chastity has become now a normal element of our everyday life & that´s exciting too when we not having fun together right now

taped2 and tvalex like this.
  13. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    Thanks to all for the well wishes! I'll let you know how it goes

14. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    Great communication between you both is paying dividends. Long may it continue.

15. taped2

taped2 Active member

Author of BDSM fiction, The Abduction Company.
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    "To spice up a bland sex life . . ."

That's critical. That's what has kept her interested and engaged with you sexually.

You made the effort and you have been rewarded. It's so important to gently find away around momentary objections. To make all the play seem fun, and not frightening.

Congratulations!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice