Lori's 2A with Ring Pullout

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by MistressEs_sub, Apr 28, 2020.

1. MistressEs_sub

Sales Representative
    Green Bay, Wisconsin
    Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Does anyone own the Lori's 2A with the retaining ring, perfectly sized, and can still pull out her back while flaccid? I'm strongly considering using some of my "coronacash" to order one, but would like to know more about its security before taking the plunge.

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    Do a search. It’s been discussed at length.

3. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    6:35 AM
  4. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    I have one. there are ways to make it damn near impossible to slide back in.
    you can pull out if you tug hard enough. the question is. how the hell do you get back inside?
    I have played around with a rubber Oring and a rubber band tethering it to the security screw. the appeal to this is, i can slide out far enough to give it a very diligent cleaning.
    there is 0.00% chance i can slip out of that oring and slide my penis back in. the trick is getting the band to be tight enough to be almost impossible to slide into, but not too tight. i tested a few that were too tight and caused skin issues from the compression.

the flexibility of the ribber ring make it impossible to hold it in place and attempt to push back in. the rubber band tethering it also makes it impossible to hold the ring in place to slide back in after sliding out the rear of the cage.

im very industrious and a bad sub when it comes to testing the confines of my cage. however the 2A has enough security for your average male. those who insist on testing their bonds, the above will put you in your place as good as a PA cage would. I prefer the non pierced nature of my cage as i can clean diligently(my wife hates having to send me to shower after unlocking, with the rubber band i can stretch enough out the back to keep everything very clean)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice