Looking for a silicone/ resin cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by H3RS, Apr 28, 2020.

1. H3RS

H3RS Member

England
    Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    Hey all.

I'm looking for a resin or silicone device to be used for sports. I'm quite particular and would require it to be close to 50mm in length. It needs to have an integrated lock too, definitely no clunky padlock. Also, I'd like as many vents in it as possible for hygiene, I've seen a lot of rubber cages that are just a tube with a hole in the end! Urgh! Budget is around £25 with packaging. If it comes with multiple rings and/ or spaces then brilliant. Also, off-circle/ oval rings too, please.

2. H3RS

H3RS Member

England
    Local Time:
    What does look intriguing is the Holy Trainer but it is a lot of money. Too much money. Also, I may be being silly here but it doesn't actually say how long the cages are? As I say I'd want a cage around 50mm in length. There are lots and lots of HT 3/4 copies on the likes of DHGate and I'd be open to trying these before moving on to a proper HT but again, they don't say how long they are! Take this one for example:

https://www.dhgate.com/product/late...21535155#pcpdsimitem-5-5|null:111:r1717261264

The "small" is 97mm long, that can't be right, surely? That's massive and definitely not snug.

This is the type of visual style that I'm looking for and similar size but not hinged or with that awful writing on!

https://www.dhgate.com/product/kidding-zone-2020-new-openable-ring-design/506851389.html

3. H3RS

H3RS Member

England
    Local Time:
  4. Locked4Her215

Locked4Her215 Member

Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    These are the tube lengths for the Holy Trainer V3.

Attached Files:

5. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    The sheath is part of the tube, it can be seen easily in the photos of the individual parts. I believe it's supposed to make it more difficult to grasp the skin and work out through the back. It doesn't really work.

That's the same listing I used. I got the short model, and the urination slot is in the wrong place, entirely over the urethra. Fairly easy fix with a rotary tool. From looking at the photos, I suspect that is the design they went with, and not a fault in my sample. The standard length version may be positioned better, or not, hard to tell.

Expect to sand off some casting marks and sharp cast edges.

For what it's worth, I've been getting almost immediate perineal burning, and haven't figured out why just yet.

For rigorous athletics, I'd lean towards giving up on the security of a rigid cage in favor of silicone. I've been trying a bunch of knockoffs, all rigid, all interfere with movement to some extent.

I see others have had different experiences though, so don't go by just me.

H3RS likes this.
  6. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    Have you looked at the Birdlocked brand you could use it with the plastic numbers locks for sports and they work fairly well ...

H3RS likes this.
  7. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    This is one I use, can find on Amazon. I find it very comfortable, although a little cumbersome to put on the first time. Screenshot_20200428-114049.png

H3RS likes this.
  8. H3RS

H3RS Member

England
    Local Time:
    Chastity is really just a mental state anyway with how easy it is to get yourself off from a lot of devices. I'm not too worried about the lack of security in favour of some comfort. My activities are daily and in the case of some endurance sports can last 3+ hours at a time, which will only increase. Seems quite a favourable response to going for silicone. These prices are encouraging me to take a punt.

Thank you all.

9. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    I have a Nub (Chinese Knock off) from D H Gate. I find the device to be very comfortable and for me very secure, I can not get it off without the key. The resin model is less than $25.00. I have a stainless steel model that is very secure, I modified the ring to fit me perfectly and use a waist belt to relieve the the extra weight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice