PA Device & Tether Spouts

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by kbob0411, Apr 24, 2020.

1. kbob0411

kbob0411 Member

Broke-down Cowboy
    Montana
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    I basically need some better understanding of 1) how a device designed for cocks with a PA actually lock on to the cock and 2) how can I use a tether spout in lieu of a PA so the device can attach to it and make it inescapable.

I've seen how @cogman attaches his spout to the head of his cage, which is cool, but I don't think that is how a true PA device works.

I just need help visualizing how this would work, as I really want and need to get away from any ring around my balls if I am to be locked up long term.

Thanks for any help...pictures would be helpful, so if you already have some posted in the gallery and can link them, that would be awesome!

2. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    Hiyah, I don't think a tether would work without a base ring...unless it was very light plastic, metal would pull way too much. As it is I have to wear jocks to help support the weight and the base ring helps with this as well. Also I dont think the tether would work with a longer cage and base ring because it would be constantly pulling on it.

Cant speak for PS as I dont have one. I think the only PA device I have seen without a base ring is indeed a plastic one. Without the restrictive down pointing effect of the base ring, not to mention its ability to prevent a erection. I doubt it would be very effective at preventing one from masturbating because the cock would grow out the back of it and end up just covering the front part of the penis.

3. kbob0411

kbob0411 Member

Broke-down Cowboy
    Montana
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    @cogman Thanks for you comments. By base ring, are you referring to the ring surrounding the cock and balls?

I thought I had seen some PA devices that are basically steel cocksleeves. Some solid sided and some a series of bars like a jailbird. I suppose the cock could get hard within it, but a guy would be limited in how much he could touch it based upon the design. And if the PA attachment held it somewhat firmly, he couldn't use the device as a jackoff sleeve. I need to go and search PA devices and see if I can better understand them.

4. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    Yes the base ring goes behind the balls.

I think u would find that any sleeve like that, when the cock became hard it would grow out the back of it.

Over time I have found the smaller the cage at the front seems to head of the erection before it has a chance to establish making it more comfortable if harder to clean, but that only works if there is a base ring to keep the head of the cock close to the body rather than let it grow,

kbob0411 likes this.
  5. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    You’re correct, in fact most advocates of PAs that I have seen like them because they did NOT like ball-trap devices with base rings. So their devices are basically just penis tubes/cages secured by the PA, with no ring behind the testicles.

6. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    Check my pics, I wear a BA-33, non balltrap steel cage, held on by a PA. You put on the cage, the PA hook is a separate piece you put in after the cage is on, and it locks to the cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice