Urethral inserts

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Wolf1978, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Wolf1978

Wolf1978 New member

Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    What is everyone's view on urethral inserts with cages? Is it better to have a shorter or longer one? Flexible or rigid?

2. Mustangdemon87

Mustangdemon87 New member

Palm springs,Ca
    Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    I would like to know this as well!!! I have played with inserts a few times years ago and loved them .but now that I'm locked up I would love to find input like you

Wolf1978 likes this.
  3. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    I am very courious about these as well, sounds hot but I’m nervous about putting something inside the pee hole.

Love&Passion and Wolf1978 like this.
  4. Uehara

Uehara Active member

Lawyer
    London
    Local Time:
    What is it that makes you nervous? Many of us have had something inserted in the urethra for a very, very long time - without any problems.

You would probably find it uncomfortable at first, as with the wearing of a chastity device itself. But building up time is easy. Perhaps just a few minutes at first, then an hour a day. Then half a day a day. Then taking it off just for showering. Then not taking it off at all ...

I don't realise that there is something in my urethra until I go to pee. I must say, the pee from the tube is much 'neater' than pee from my penis. No chance at all of splashing.

SoumisCH, Mustangdemon87 and Wolf1978 like this.
  5. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Yeah I’d like to try and see some day, not sure if my goddess would be interested in doing that either. I’ll talk to her about ordering something next time we buy toys.

Wolf1978 likes this.
  6. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    I tried, it's not doable for me in the long term. The hardest part is getting past the head of the penis, and at the base of the penis as those areas are where my urethra tends to be thinner I've noticed. Took me like 2 hours to insert the tube the last time I tried and I also bled quite a bit. After that I decided not to use it ever again, at least that particular one. If you read on the internet, prolongued abrasion and oversized catheters can cause your urethra to contract which can be a very bad thing when your health deteriorates in the future, especially when you get older.

Love&Passion likes this.
  7. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    How is sleeping with an insert? Do the night time erections cause a lot of discomfort?

8. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    Well done boys, good to see you being creative with your containments.

Love&Passion likes this.
  9. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    I have the Looker2 and love it. The insert does remind you of your status during the night more than my Mature Metal

10. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    Inserts at night? fucking terrible for me. Too painful, wasn't able to do it.

11. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    Was your insert a fixed, metal one? I've just seen that some now come with bendy plastic types. Would, potentially, that solve the night time pangs?

12. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    I had a flexible plastic one with a metal end. The main problem wasn't the flexibility of the unit but rather the incompressibility if the metal head. If the device was slightly move in/away from my body (e.g. temperature-affected erections), the urethra felt a bit of pain. Also I don't consider it an erogenous zone. It was actually very painful whenever I got a full erection equivalent to a cramp if not worse, it paralyses you.

13. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
  14. Thjeepster

Thjeepster Active member

Local Time:
    What exactly is it for? Why use an insert. I’m a noobie

15. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    So long as you take care of hygiene, once inserted the plug is extremely comfortable to the point that I find my Looker 02 plug more comfortable than a regular cage. And the urethral plug serves up real security, no escape, whereas a regular cage I find I can usually pull off. When you realise you can't pull this off you stop thinking such thoughts and just get on with feeling chaste ;-)

amvetsb likes this.
  16. Guest 0388

Guest 0388 Active member

Local Time:
    Big fan of these. My girlfriend and I incorporate them to prevent precum leakage. I prefer stainless steel penis plugs as they're very easy to sanitize and look great with a steel cage. Two inches is a good length for me.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  17. rubberbloke2

rubberbloke2 Free at last

Accountant
    Tiverton
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    How are you getting on with the insert

18. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    Capture d’écran 2020-04-04 à 12.27.11.png
    I have recently tested this cage. I am concerned about the hygiene and got a small bit of blood inserting. Made me panic a bit. What is the safe way to sterilize it at home before inserting ?

Ellie40 and kbob0411 like this.
  19. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    Sterilization requires 15psi steam pressure for 15 minutes. You will need a pressure cooker. The higher end electric fast cookers sometimes have a sterilization or canning feature. A urethral insert longer than an inch or so should be sterilized, not sanitized (i.e. cleaned with bleach or alcohol solutions).

You will also probably need single use sterile lubricant packages, as an insert that permits urination without leakage or spraying is likely too wide to insert dry.

A set of sounds may allow you to work out the insertion procedure better, and/or incrementally stretch over time.

Is that one of the Chinese cages? I have one, and can't do anything with it. It's too wide, and too blunt to insert. I know Steelworx and MaleChastityNow also have a similar design, but I have no experience with them.

20. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    So putting the device in chinese pot (vapor) is not enough - it needs to be under pressure ?

Yeah that is a chinese cage - it was easy to insert with sterile lubricant as you stated. It is quite hard to escape and feels good. Problem is safety - I dont feel like taking the risk. Maybe placing a plug to close it could help.

21. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    "Sterilization" is a strict term in the medical field, 15psi for 15 minutes is the only practical way to achieve it at home. Anything else is increasing your risks.

The open nature of an insert is a separate but important concern. Off the top of my head, I'd guess that flushing the tube a few times a day during urination would mitigate the risks somewhat. I'd think over whether I wanted to take a bath or go swimming with one though. I've thought about a plug myself, although my issue was that holding the urethra open leads inevitably to dribbling.

Like many activities, one weighs the risks and benefits.

22. slutsarah

slutsarah Long term member

retired
    Skokie, IL United States
    Local Time:
    I had one on for a week. A bit long perhaps, but except for the tiniest bit of blood after removal it was okay. Cage was too small for a week of wearing so my clittie had a few small water blisters. They subsided after one day with no pain, now i am back in my regular 50mm long cage without a plug. As came out okay, i suspect we will play with this again but for a shorter time. Plug was about 3 cm long.

23. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    1- don't do it if you don't know what you are doing.
    2- do not stick something in there from any source until it is completely clean, more than just steril.
    My first holder is back again, she's a nurse and very qualified to insert catheters. Early on, she 'practiced' inserting those on me and we had, and sometimes still do have, a lot of fun 'learning' more about urethral/medical play and the installation/use/maintenance/etc of chastity devices that incorporate the use of a urethral tube.
    The open insert 'cage' above is fairly useful in a static environment but probably one of the more dangerous. as far as tearing at the tip..
    The ones that have a fixed all-metal insert are risky as far as puncture goes...
    The ones with the flex tubing are better, but each body is different. You have to find the best length to be in far enough, but not too far. These are great to experiment with that as you can trim a little at a time to find that best length. The material is close to fish tank air tubing, so, if you find that you need to go with a longer length, that same size tubing, surgical tubing would be better to be sticking in your body, can be fairly easily obtained and can start with a fairly long tube and trim back a little at a time... Be careful with what you are using to cut the material, and make sure that you round the outer edge of the tube at both ends where it seats against the metal components beyond finger touch, or you will wind up scratching or tearing the urethra. Note about these metal ends, 4mm is common for the inner diameter. That's a lot smaller than what most are accustomed to peeing through. Slow down and if pee finds it's way around the outside of the tube, any lube used will be depleted and bacteria is bound to develop.
    ANY metal urethral tube you wind up with... wow... I was freaked out by this... needs to be cleaned completely, as mentioned above. use a bunch of good quality cotton swabs and alcohol to ream out the inside. You will be amazed at what you wind up removing from in there! From rust and metal shavings to dirt and residual 'dirt' from the polishing process. It's disgusting!
    Sizing... From what I've 'learned', most male urethra are comfortably between 7 and 9mm. A fairly decent set of sounds can help determine what 'your size' is. From there, you can determine what size you can accommodate. For some, it's a 'thing' to stretch and 'gage' their hole. As someone mentioned, tearing/ripping/otherwise damaging any part of this can be permanent. Refer back to number one above! During discovery, once you've properly cleaned everything, go slow and gentle. If it doesn't fit, don't try to make it fit! Not with that thing!

24. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    couldn’t agree more with this! Just remember if they put anything down your urethra in a hospital, even just a catheter, they give you antibiotics. Due to the risk of infection.

amvetsb likes this.
  25. kbob0411

kbob0411 Member

Broke-down Cowboy
    Montana
    Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    I've got one of these and really like using it overnight. It solidly locks my cock in place and any erection activity becomes painful, so masturbating in it is not recommended practice!!! But I did it once just to see if I could. That was the only time I had any blood, but I think it was because of the huge amount of strain of my cock on that curved shaft. Other than that, I personally love the feel of the steel tube in my urethra, but this device doesn't work well for me when I am driving or doing anything super active, as my jeans make it very uncomfortable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice