Here to Learn and Share

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kbob0411, Apr 21, 2020.

1. kbob0411

kbob0411 Member

Broke-down Cowboy
    Montana
    Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    Hello! I am a new member here, but have perused the site many times in the past. I've been involved in self-imposed chastity for a number of years and finally have a partner who loves the idea and being my keyholder. My job has me traveling all over the western US routinely and my partner has trust issues when I am out and about and not locked up. Early on in our relationship he brought this up based on his previous partner's extra-curricular activities, so being as I was already a chastity enthusiast, I told him that I would let him lock me up when I travel.

I have to admit that my chastity journey has been extremely frustrating, not from an orgasm denial standpoint, but from finding a device that is comfortable and safe to wear for long periods of time. Many devices I have tried are mostly comfortable while standing, but sitting either at a desk or worse yet, in a vehicle is often unbearable uncomfortable. The ring is typically the culprit. My balls are larger than average and my scrotum is pretty tight and the ring ends up irritating the back of my sack until it burns like crazy. I've tried salves and ointments to try to lubricate things, but they are usually only temporary.

My newest device is the HT Nub, and I got two rings with it. The large one is comfortable, but I can get my cock out of it pretty easily, although I can't remove the device without unlocking it. The next size smaller ring is pretty snug and keeps my balls pretty tight and turgid. Not sure that is going to work longterm, but I'm going on day 2 now and time will tell.

I know that a PA is going to be the only real secure method and I could then get away without messing with the ring at all, but my partner absolutely doesn't want me to go that route. Time will tell.

Anyhow, I am happy to be hear and am looking forward to learning from you all.

njcuckold and asastype like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Welcome to our community. It sounds like you are working on a wonderful plan with an enthusiastic partner. I agree that finding the right cage, especially for longer lock ups is a challenge and is so variable among individuals. Good luck and enjoy.

njcuckold and kbob0411 like this.
  3. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    Welcome to Chastity Mansion. I'll let my sub, @xcitex2 help you out on devices. Me personally, I get excited when he tells me it's not comfortable...unless it's causing great harm such as cuts or lack of circulation. I know which of our to have my sub in during which activities. Good luck!

tdk34 and kbob0411 like this.
  4. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Welcome! As far as the devices, I wish there was a magic answer. I have spent way more than needed to find a good fit. Regardless of what you get there will be a break in period for your body. My best advice is get a custom made one up front and save the hundreds of dollars of trial and error.

kbob0411 likes this.
  5. kbob0411

kbob0411 Member

Broke-down Cowboy
    Montana
    Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    I should have done that from the beginning, but I've already spent an embarrassing amount of money on poorly designed and badly fitted devices. I really want to go with a custom SteelWerks cage, but that cost is something crazy! Truly, I'd prefer to get a PA and then it would be so simple, but my partner does not agree.

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    hello and welcome. Finding a comfortable device is a holy grail...

kbob0411 likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    hi There and welcome to the mansion!

kbob0411 likes this.
  8. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    "I should have done that from the beginning, but I've already spent an embarrassing amount of money on poorly designed and badly fitted devices. I really want to go with a custom SteelWerks cage, but that cost is something crazy! Truly, I'd prefer to get a PA and then it would be so simple, but my partner does not agree."

Trust me, I get that. I don't even want to think about what has been spent. My Goddess wants me to get a PA and I haven't worked up the courage yet. Best wishes.

9. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Greetings and welcome, hopefully they find the site helpful as well!

kbob0411 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice