PA Percentage of men in chastity.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastityguy, Apr 9, 2020.

?

Would you get a PA for chastity? If female would you have your caged male get a PA for chastity?

1. Yes

79.3%
  2. No

20.7%
Random Thread
  1. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    My Wife/Mistress insisted on it about 14 years ago. Booked the appointment and told the piercer what it was for and sat in and watched the event happen. She loved it. I was terrified at the time, but wasn’t a big deal really. That’s when she knew I couldn’t pull out anymore and chastity was for real, and not just for playtime anymore. That helped us go down the path we are at now. Permanent chastity.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    I’ve had one for 4 years. I got it for chastity because I’m able to pull out of (and back into) every ball-trap device I’ve tested. The piercing is what makes the device secure and that is important to me. Why bother with the discomfort of a device if I can pull out, climax, and slide back in. Being unable is a whole different feeling. But that’s me. I know everyone in chastity plays for slightly different reasons.

One reason fro the PA was that I figured a tube only device was more practical for the long term. However I’m now in a Chinese version of Rigid Chastity device, which is PA + ball trap. How did I get to this.

Well, for a while I was in a Bijou, which is a great device. However, it is fairly light and I found that a little jiggling plus a little light vibration was sufficient to make me climax. I also have a Lori tube, which is much heavier and can not be defeated. However, the weight is a bit of a problem. I need to wear more supportive underwear. Even that does not always work. There may be some shifting and pinching.

So, much to my surprise, the PA+ball trap has been more comfortable. I kind of prefer it. But it is very effective and M has complete control over any stimulation that I get.

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    I did not have mine done for chastity but had I not had it done yers ago I would do so with chastity in mind.

Can't escape so much better that wouldn't escape and the procedure is a non-event

4. Slave_face

Slave_face Active member

Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    I’m a week into a DIY PA now and I’m extremely happy with it.

I’m currently chaste but without wearing a device. I didn’t do the PA for chastity, just because I wanted it.

I’ve tried it short term before but never kept it. I plan to keep it this time. It’s 2mm now and I’ve bought jewellery to go up to 4mm I don’t plan to go bigger at this stage as I have an extremely small cock. I’ll see how it goes.

So far I’m extremely happy with it. Absolutely nothing I would call pain. One of my favourite forms of CBT is needle play however.

5. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    Testicles are quite malleable and fairly durable. I was into BDSM generally long before I was curious about chastity devices (and before commercial ring/tube devices existed). When seeing how much weight I could endure added to a "parachute," I found the limiting factor was somewhere around 8lbs, one testicle, then the other, would pull through. I could tighten it to the max, the hole was maybe 1/2" diameter, still fell off. Not pleasant, but no damage. When I bought a CB2000, with an undersized base ring (maybe 1.5, when 1.75 is correct), the largest Points of Intrigue, and no additional spacer, I could pull my scrotum through the gap until the skin was tight, pinch the testicles through one at a time, and remove the device. The reverse was also entirely possible. I'm working on a handful of Chinese devices, with the belief I can make one that can't be reinserted without unlocking, but I can escape from anything lacking a piercing fixture that is safe to wear for any extended period. In fact, the reason I pulled out of the elaborately over-fitted CB was that a correct fit was so obviously escapable, and the enhanced fit was clearly starting to cause damage.

6. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    What are you using to lock the piercing? A cage with a built in PA attachment or the locking u shaped ones like on DHgate and the such?

7. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    I did ^_^

8. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    Okay, point taken. If I ever really really wanted get out of my device and didn't mind working very hard to do so and perhaps enduring some pain along the way, I do think I might be able to escape. But I plan to keep on honoring my wife's wishes and not even trying, and there is more than enough security there to overcome any lapses in judgment or willpower. At least for me.

handsolo likes this.
  9. Erlocked

Erlocked New member

Nederland
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    last year i got a PA and a Guiche my wife and i love them bothe.
    but what i reed overhere is the use of a PA against pulling out.
    but is there any device where you can use them apart.?
    so the piercing sta free in the cage?
    now i,m using the device as in my profile.
    And for who,s thinking about getting a PA ...
    If you can stand your Device in the morning a piercing is easy to do

bondinchas likes this.
  10. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    No, I would not give my sub a PA. Too much fear of doing lasting damage, as I have bad experiences with piercings myself. I have not had one that did not cause an infection, whether I stuck to the cleaning rules or not. I do not wish my sub to go through the same, especially not in his genitals.

TheRealAdam and Kiesela like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice