Is male chastity the ultimate bottom topper?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by kurtd, Apr 12, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    Hands up if your significant other came up with the idea of putting you chastity!

Isn't this really just a man thing with a feint hope the significant female in ones life will embrace it too?

SissyDenmark likes this.
  2. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    If woman knew the advantages, far more men would be in cages.

3. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    But mostly it's about male sexual thrills, not controlling obsessive behaviour. I wonder how the man who hates the thought of chastity would respond if he was caged?

4. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    Probably very pissed.

njcuckold and Isopropylforyou like this.
  5. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    I think you are right, but if women were the main instigators, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a sexual kink thing.

LockedPom likes this.
  6. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    As with all kinks, someone has to be the first to introduce the idea to their partner, and it's probably no surprise men tend to be the ones asking for such things. I think it's only topping from the bottom when the sub starts asking for (or demanding) longer and longer sentences and is essentially keeping the dom locked out. I've had to catch myself doing this a couple times.

njcuckold likes this.
  7. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    I think that is very common. Would love to hear from someone who has been caged against their will or to deliberately modify behaviour. Doubt they exist.

njcuckold likes this.
  8. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    My hand is up

JackStrap and hardbodysub like this.
  9. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    Male chastity is a tool, a mechanism that allows couples to build their communication skills by becoming interdependent. Men often communicate best when playing game and this can be one on many ways to tap into that.

10. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    For sexual reasons or for controlling unwanted behaviour?

11. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    I can see that, but not what one would call a mainstreamer for couples communication. I could think of a lot of tools and chastity would not be one that sits highly.

12. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I'll explain tomorrow, I'm going to bed

kurtd likes this.
  13. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    Then why are you here?

14. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    oh dear, are you the de-platform person?

15. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    When I met my current husband, I had finished (don't laugh) 50 Shades of Grey and ventured off into much harder erotic literature to read. This sufficed and took my mind off of the lack of men in my life at that time until I met @xcitex2. We chatted via text, dated, and of course this became a topic of communication between the two of us. I was inquisitive in this lifestyle, but he went out on a limb to introduce me to chastity for the male. Of course I was intrigued. How couldn't I be? he left it up to me to decide to put him in and keep the key. Being a newbie, I didn't quite understand chastity. After a while, and seeing him go through the physical and mental aspects, I soon realized the complete control that I had over him. At first, he tried topping from the bottom because I was so raw and ignorant. All too soon he realized the monster in me was unleashed finding himself in quite the predicaments very often. This caused the cravings in him as a child for candy. Ecstatic we talked about his lifestyle and took it to the level we're at which is still growing.

16. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    So great to get the Woman's perspective, thank You for sharing this. I'm guessing this is a component of a consensual situation. I wonder if Your monster would take You to a point of; Whether he likes it or not, You decide if it stays on! So for You, what is the inspiration or motivation for him to be caged?

17. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    As mentioned earlier, it's only bottom topping, if the KH allows it. It obviously is a male driven kink, as evidenced by the large number of self locking men here. But there is a growing number of women, who either on their own or from male introductions, have seen how chastity play can be a benefit for them.

Mistress2U likes this.
  18. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    That's interesting and refreshing. But i wonder if the dynamic moved from his sexual needs to Her need to control regardless of sexual need?

19. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I can’t say I was ever forced into it as I ran across this first in my sexual explorations. However, I have been at times locked and denied when I was far over playing this silly game. After a huge fight with an ex I was left in the device for nearly three weeks. I kept asking for the key which she replied “I’ll give you your key when I am damn well ready too”. At that point it was no longer about fantasy. Fear crept in a little. Even then the idea was erotic to me. Heck, even more so then because there was no topping from the bottom or finding the hidden key etc. with the being said this was introduced to me originally by the wife of a friend who was his key holder as well. She introduced it then to him and to my wife at the time. So while I would agree many men probably do bring this up, there are more than a few women I know personally who introduced this to their husbands and they live it out daily. My wife and Goddess use it as well. Granted we are still finding our ways and up till a few months back, I was able to buck the system any number of ways. As she is learning she has become a little stricter and harder to fool. In time I am sure I could find myself in that spot where the fantasy has become reality and then again, isn’t that what most of us want anyway? Yes there are times of ladies who do this to appease their man. If that is the case, it will fail and it will cause divisions in the relationship. Been there, done that. Paid the price. On the flip side, for this who embrace this TOGETHER, the rewards are way more. It’s hard enough in life finding some one you click with in all areas. But when you do, AND, you can something like this lifestyle, I think reality is not only possible but far more rewarding.

20. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    I know when he does get release, the sex is no longer sex, but a passionate never ending night that is long lasting. In addition, he serves me by doing chores above and beyond what one would expect in a relationship. him being caged is also hot that I can walk by and "drop something" knowing that things will get quite tight in his device. Or even come up behind him while he's doing chores wreaking havoc on the tightness in his device, softly playing with his balls sending him through the roof, or even swiping my hand up the crack of his a** making him think about other things that could be there. Then there's the mental aspect watching him in pain, hearing his moans and groans, on top of the begging and pleading to be let out of the device. Once he is, the begging and pleading to not let him orgasm. While some may think this is topping from the bottom, I think being a Mistress/KH, the original submission begins with the sub giving in but the rest is from the control and extent of what the Mistress/KH does from there...

21. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    Good to hear the other side of this story. Would love to hear more as you both progress.

22. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    So great You are getting what You want from this scenario. Wonder if he becomes less subservient post release and then how does the dynamic work? Thanks for sharing.

23. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I will. That’s why I started to journal again. It’s a journey. That’s the best way to sum it up. As @Mistress2U wrote, there are many things she can do to push my limits and me saying please stop does t quite end things. In fact she likes that more than anything else.

24. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    I have a very demanding and rigid job that one would think that when I get home that I would relax. It's very hard for me to put that mindset aside upon arrival at home. Actually, there's days it gets worse. There's days that I think about his sexual gratification. I get ramped up seeing the pain, hearing how bad it was for him at work, or during a workout. That takes me to the next level to continue. To pleasure myself as he's strictly tied down or in a straight jacket helpless. Knowing that once I have had my orgasms, that I can leave him laying there looking at me and he is as helpless as they come. Or don't come in that case. The denial is one of the ultimate gifts that I enjoy and know he excites yearning for the next possible time we play wondering if that will be his chance of fate for release.

25. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    Should you be rude on your first day? His answer is right to the point based on your post. And, you didn’t answer his question.

This is an overly simplistic view.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice