Key holder granted me a choice and I failed!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Elephantdonkey, Apr 12, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    After a couple weeks break from chastity my key holder finally locked me back up and we pushed for my record 10 days! My previous record was only eight so I was feeling good and proud of myself more than ready for relief! When the day came for my scheduled release she congratulated me on my new record and announced that my next locked up would be for 20 days! However she did give me a choice I can unlock and relieve myself on her feet and clean up after then go straight into my 20-day lockup! Or I could forgo my release and do the extra 10 days making it a total of 20! I was so ready for Relief that I opted to unlock pay the penalty later! She was disappointed in my decision but allowed me to masturbate on her feet but only let me use my two pinky fingers to do so in under 3 minutes! I had never tried to masturbate with only two pinky fingers before and only got semi-hard before the time was up! She laughed her ass off that she sent me into the other room to lock backed up for a full 20! If I'd forgotten the masturbation I would have already at 10 in the bank and it wouldn't have been so bad!

2. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    So be it my question to the members here is what would you have chosen in such a situation!

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    That is a no brainer. I would have taken the extra ten and never even tried. However, I have done this for a few years so perhaps with experience comes knowledge. Lol. The two pinky thing was pretty creative. Best of luck on your 20 days!

b_quark likes this.
  4. Her_boy_joseph

Her_boy_joseph Active member

New England
    Local Time:
    I would have happily taken the extra 10 - and thanked her for them.

b_quark and Elephantdonkey like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice