cb6000 broke after 2 days/dealer wont replace

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by filmriss, Jan 27, 2010.

1. filmriss

filmriss Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    hi there folks,
    just a quick question. a cb6000 (should be original, packaging and ALE-stamps on rings seem legit) broke at the seam on the underside after 2 days of wear (ouch!), but the real problem is, the dealer i got it from here in austria (authorized) wont replace it under warranty in compliance with their general conditions. i really hate dealing with those bastards.
    so, is there any other way to get it replaced (do i contact ALE directly) or are there any known cases where another authorized dealer is kind enough to replace it for you? i mean, it wouldnt even cost them, just as an act of human kindness...
    if anyone has any experience, please let me know.
    thanks in advance,
    filmriss

2. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    I is easy enough to contact the Millers at cb-200.com. Why not ask him?

3. Curious Cuckold

Curious Cuckold Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    If you got it from a truly authorized dealer ALE will have it on file and with the receipt they will warranty it for one year. I will give you a heads up though. I have cracked TWO CB6000 cages in less than a week. So, I found out that they now have Curve and 3000 cages that fit the 6000 hardware. So I ordered a Curve cage. It's nice, but a liitle big so I am ordering a 3000 cage this week to switch. Good luck and beware of the 6000 cage until they fix the seam splitting problem.

4. filmriss

filmriss Junior Member

Local Time:
    thanks for all the quick replies.
    i had no idea that they now have 3000 cages that fit the 6000 hardware! ill contact miller immediately.
    thanks again.

5. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    Here's their customer service email: AMiller143@aol.com Their pretty good about their manufacturer's warranty when mine split i emailed them a copy of my PayPal receipt with first email, i didn't get to send it in for about 2 weeks, after getting it in the mail, i emailed them the tracker number and they wrote back, " I still have a copy of your email on my desk."

good luck,
    jaimelynn

6. lynettes_bitch

lynettes_bitch Slave to Maddezins

Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    if you can get any type of refund your best bet would be to return that one if you can and get mature metal to make you a custom one the price is almost the same you can get a custom fit stainless steel one for about 200-250 and his customer service is awsome ... just my 2 sence if i would have knowed about him i would have went to him first...

7. filmriss

filmriss Junior Member

Local Time:
    thanks lynettes_bitch, but since i walk through metal detectors on a daily basis that simply isnt an option.
    still havent heard from ALE, but finally got my austrian dealer to replace the whole 6000 package. i guess ill just have to see what ill do with the new one...

8. filmriss

filmriss Junior Member

Local Time:
    another quick update.
    since i am gettin my 6000 replaced (and probably going to sell it on ebay. or here if anyone is intersted), i remebered that a few years ago i had visited an s&m shop by coincidence about an hours drive from where i live. i called them up and asked if they had a 3000 in stock. oh my, they did! with a lot of spare time on my hands, i got into my car (which was broken into, but thats another story, f*cking city life - they didnt take anything, i might add, my car is kinda filthy ;) ) and drove to munich (germany) where first i told them about the shitty 6000, then they lectured me on why i should have gotten the 3000 in the first place - well, get on with it! - i got my 3000 and f*cking hell there is just no comparison. the 6000 feels like a toy compared to the shiny goodness that is the 3000 (i was ordered to get the transparent one).

that is it, folks, thanks for all the help
    filmriss
    ps: i still havent heard from ALE. bastards ;)

9. johnkelly00

johnkelly00 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Seriously? I have called the 800 number listed on their website twice during the last week and gotten through to some very nice ladies.

As a side note, my wife has had me locked up for over a week and it was very hard to talk to the nice ladies about my chastity device. My submissive feelings were on over-drive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice