I'm new and need some help please

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Readytoplaywithu, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Readytoplaywithu

Readytoplaywithu Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Hello everyone. I've been reading the groups for a few weeks now and have been wearing my CB6000s on and off for that time. I am trying to build up to a longer time wearing it and have run into a bit of a problem. Today I put it on before work. I wanted to try my first day of wearing it all day. I lasted till about 5pm when I had to pee. When I unzipped, I noticed that one of my balls had slipped through the ring. I took the entire device off till I got home. I had ring number 3 on and when I got home changed it to ring 4 to make it tighter. The problem with #4 seems to be that it's REALLY tight and my balls are staying cold and a bit discolored. Not painful but it doesn't seem normal. Since I am very new to this I wanted to get others opinions before proceeding. I took off the #4 and tried #3 back on. When everything was locked up, I was able to pull off the entire device while it was locked. So, I've got it off now and really want to have it on but not sure what to do. Also, I've tried the small spacer and the next larger size. I hope someone can help me out to get my journey started.
    Thanks for the help

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    :welcome: to the Mansion.

I think this is a problem pet knows how to deal with, so I'll give him a heads up for you.

Good luck, these kind of issues can be overcome, it just takes a bit of time.

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    Try the bigger ring with smaller spacers.

rachel

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    It's all about playing with rings and spacers. No quick way around it unfortunatly. Good luck.

5. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    Hey there. Rachel is right go back to the other ring you were using but use a smaller spacer. The general rule is the larger the ring the smaller the spacer. This is the "general" rule however and is not the same for everyone. Heck if we could get a one size fits all device that actually worked there would only be one device to talk about. And of course if every guy was the same size there might be some unhappy women. LOL sorry twisted sense of humor this morning.

As Kris said it is a matter of time. Best of luck and welcome!

6. Readytoplaywithu

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies. I tried putting the #3 (larger ring) back on and was able to slip out even without a spacer so I'm now in the #4 with a bit larger spacer. I'll let you know how it feels through the day.

7. Basingstoke Bull

Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    Another thing to do is get some very fine wet and dry sand paper and smooth down all the moulding ridges on the rings etc. They might not feel like anything to your touch but can make a big difference when wearing long term.

Regards,
    BB

8. Readytoplaywithu

Local Time:
    Thank you for all the help. I think I'll just keep the smaller ring on and deal with the mild discomfort till I get used to it.

9. Arrested

Arrested Member

Local Time:
    Please keep us posted.

I too was recently hooked to a CB2000s. Once I started to wear it the paradigm changed.
    I tried everything I could to cum by trying to get a penile sensation. It never happened, but I found new sensations

10. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If pulling out remains an issue after getting a good fit between rings and spacers I might suggest the KSD from KeptForHer.com. Works for me.

11. Readytoplaywithu

Local Time:
    Things are getting better. I am using a bit larger ring and the smaller spacer. I may need to go up one spacer but I am definitely getting closer to a good fit. My Wife really loves the idea of me wearing the device and I kinda enjoy it as well. So far I've managed to make it about 36 hours with it but it's getting longer each time. I think I'll try for a few days next time. If I can just get the pinching to stop. That seems to be the only issue at this point. My ball sack gets pinched from the underside of the cage portion when I sit down. Not sure if that's just something that I'll need to get used to or if that's still a ring size/spacer issue. I'm really glad everyone is here because it's a great support for learning and getting the answers that I need.
    BTW, I am new to the chastity lifestyle and within the last year got involved in the BDSM lifestyle with my Wife/Mistress. We play as often as we can given the fact that we have 2 kids at home. Currently we are looking for a dungeon space that we can call our own so we don't have to worry about interruptions. I really enjoy reading everyone's posts and looking at the pictures and will upload some of my own soon.

12. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    I have a pinching problem with my CS-500, but never really noticed it with my CB-6000. When my sack happens to be relaxed and loose, a bit of it can roll between the tip/end of the cage portion and my underwear+pants and can get pinched when I sit. Is that the same pinching you're referring to? If so, I agree, it's quite painful and annoying, but unfortunately I haven't found a solution to it. It might even be worse with the CS-500, since it has considerably less give due to the belt.

I saw an avatar recently of someone who had a stocking of some sort wrapped around their sack. I didn't really think about it at the time, but it's possible that might have been to solve this very problem. Wearing looser pants and boxers might be a solution too.

13. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    Excerpt from another thread:
    I have also found a great way to avoid pinching and provide stimulating comfort similar to this. I started with your idea, and then in realization that i am already locked, and dont get out often realized that the material must be able to be put on and removed while still locked. i took an old pair of panties hose that i had ripped, and cut the bottom 6 inches off. i pulled this over the entire thing, balls and cage. being very careful i cut a small slit where the slot at the tip of the cage is and pulled it up over the cage and into the gap between the rings. then take the bottom part and work it under the ring. pull it all up tight. the only part of my skin that now touches the base ring is at the very top. It has made a huge difference, and for those that love the feel of panty hose, its the perfect fix. there is a photo of this in my album.

14. Readytoplaywithu

Local Time:
    I bought a KSD-G3 to use with my 6Ks and have had it on for 3 days now. I know it's not that long for many of you but 3 days without being able to touch myself or cum seems like a lifetime I like the feeling of the G3 keeping me more secure. I'm wondering now if I'm using a ring that's to big. I have to constantly pull my ball sack out as it keeps stretching out under the ring. The next smaller ring is so small I'm wondering if I will eventually adjust to it. I was just allowed to use the key to put the smaller ring on. My cock didn't want to go back in. It took about 10 minutes just to get it soft enough to fit back inside the tube without being pinched. Now I know what blue balls feels like. I haven't had this feeling since I was a teenager trying to get in the pants a girl I was trying to screw and getting shut down. Since this is my real first attempt at going more then just a day or 2, I want to make sure I have the right fit. Also, how long will it take before the thought of getting out to cum fades? At this point, I'm just in a constant state of horny. I know these questions may seem amateur but I have no one else to ask these questions to.

15. lockedck

lockedck Permanently Orgasm Denied

Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    I had no problem with the rings on the 6000s, as I had tried the 6000 prior to it so the rings were the same. The issue I had was getting edema on the underside of the head of the penis within the tube. Not sure exactly what the reason or cause was for it. My theory is that with the much shorter tube in the 6000s, my penis had no place to lengthen and fluid began to settle in that spot. The solution was to revert back to the 6000. Since then I've had no recurrance of the problem. But, I kinda miss the snugness and lighter weight of the 6000s.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice