MM Pet Trap

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Cock_likes_chastity, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Cock_likes_chastity

Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    Hi all, I looking to purchase a custom cage from MM. Was wondering if anyone here has any experience with there Pet Trap.

2. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I do. I have one and it’s the one I go to most often over my Jailbird. What questions do you have? I used to have a photo of mine being worn, not sure if still there.

3. Cock_likes_chastity

Local Time:
    How do you like the wide flat bars compare to the round ones? And how about hygiene and access to your package?

4. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Great questions. Personally, I prefer the flat bars for both comfort and restricted access. Often I will slowly wake up and trace my fingers over the topmost flat bar realizing that I have oh, so little access! I love it! And I find the base of the cage more comfortable pressed against my testicles than the round bar stock.

When I do start to get erect, the wide bars really put a hard stop on it, so I don’t get the bulging like you do with a Jailbird.

If I think I’m going to be locked for more than a few days my PT is my first choice because it IS so very comfortable. There is little contact between my skin and underwear regardless of the situation. And I DO like the restricted access. My wife likes the look.

But those wide bars also create the one major downside of the PT. There is a LOT of skin contact, especially at the base and at your testicles, so you have to be extra diligent when cleaning. Yes, there is enough access, but I have to use my pinkie finger to get soap well distributed inside and then a good rinse. Drying is tough. I am super clean and diligent, but when taking it off even after just 3 days I prefer to remove it while alone in the bathroom so I can rinse off and be fresh.

wolfpup_82 and 1mlockedup like this.
  5. Cock_likes_chastity

Local Time:
    Thank you BarbCD, I have been undecided about which cage to go with. I will definitely go with the PT. As I believe that I will like the flat bars better than the round ones. I am currently wearing a cage that I purchased off of Amazon, it fits ok, but, I do not like the round bars. I have another question. Are you using the security screws or a padlock. I believe that I will be going with the security screws.

6. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I use the security screws. I also had MM countersink them. That prevents them from loosening on their own due to the usual movement of the cage, which is a common problem with the stock screw option. Plus, countersinking means you can’t just take a pair of pliers to the head of the screw and remove it. Without the special key, that screw is not coming out. Countersinking improves both the actual and the mental security of MM devices. I don’t remember how much extra it costs, but it wasn’t much. Oddly, MM doesn’t list it as an option but I have seen many many people post here and on Fetlife that they had MM countersink their security screw.

7. Cock_likes_chastity

Local Time:
    Thank you once again BarbCD.

8. wolfpup_82

wolfpup_82 New member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much for posting this!!! I thought is was a sizing issue. Had contacted MM about it a while back but never really got a reply, and hadn't seen anyone else mention this so I thought I was the only one!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice