My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    Mike,

Pick a topic.
    Any topic.
    Study it.
    Become a consultant on that topic.

Write about that topic to your peers the way you write to us here, you will blow the competition out of the water.

The trick is to find the topic!

Good luck my smart and capable friend.

Respectful

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Oh, Mike. I'm so sorry.

Call you tomorrow. Sleep tight my friend. :love0059:

3. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    Mike,

I'm so sorry to hear about the situation with your business. I've watched a few others I know struggle with similar circumstances in their businesses, and I saw how difficult it is to make the decision like you did. Good luck in your job search, and just remember that you have a plethora of willing ears here if you need to talk or blow off steam.

4. villenave33

villenave33 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    Wish you all the best for your professional and family life!

I can hardly stay in cage more than a couple of days, I'm still very impressed with you guys who can hold weeks 24/7 in a cage.

5. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for your support. @Respectful, it is funny you would mention that because writing is exactly what I am doing. Not sure the topic right now or the audience, but let's just say there is a higher calling in this one and I am for the first time just going with the flow... time will tell.

6. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    Well, at least if you do nothing for a year, you'll be 8K up on last year, so that's a good start. See, things are looking up already!
    Best of luck.

7. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    This is exactly what John said when I told him. You're going to be just fine, Mike. I have much faith in you, my friend.

8. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    ashby you kill me! I doubt Goddess is going to let me stay home and play Xbox all day even if it is an $8,000 gain. LOL

9. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    How to assemble a boxed BBQ

Good career choice my friend!

You will do well describing the issues pertinent to your chosen field, whatever it is.

You write well.

Please excuse my rubbish grammar.

Cindy

10. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    xbox is EVIL..... ok so xbox isn't evil its xbox live that evil...

If i ever plug my console back into the net thats it for me, i'll be lost again in the world of killing zombies. staying up till stupid a clock, chatting to people on the internet....

Hang on... Like i've been doing for the past hmmmm decade anyways :p

Anywhos Mike, its a shame that your shutting up shop. But if you think its a must. its a must.

11. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Hope you're having a nice weekend, Mike!! :Tink: (<----- isn't that cute??)

12. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hey gang thanks for stopping by and for all the support. Hey lock up male, feel free to look me up in Xbox mh1013! Live rocks, of course it does get me into trouble. LOL

Well a little update I guess is probably in order. The past few days have been crisis management. Funny, as I work so much better in this mode. I don't know what it is or why it is but something about being behind the eight ball makes me fire on all cylinders. At any rate I am not completely shutting up shop but I am moving out of the studio and back to a home based business. I have so little traffic to contend with it makes the most sense and is a $700 a month savings right off the bat, before taking into account utilities etc. Now as far as closing up the business overall that will not officially happen till the end of 2010. Basically if you know me and want me, well I am for hire. I just am restructuring so I can do things my way, the right way, and still have a life. All this overhead crap only to have brides be upset by what you do and still want it all for free is for the birds. So I am hoping that by making some strategic moves now I can position myself for future revenue gains. I guess time will tell.

As far as anything remotely related to this lifestyle of this site, well I am afraid there is nothing to report there. Goddess and I had a small blowup this past week, but seemed to talk most of it out. You combine what we are going through with her hating her job and me not having a real one right now and well I guess you are bound to have a few heated discussions. These discussions of course do nothing to help an already stressed intimate life. Crazy thing is I fear I am getting to the point of no return. I have not even cared about sex much less chastity in the last week. This is how I know I am in trouble and need a getaway. I have been there once before in my life, and once I get there it is not good. Kind of like a downward spiral that no one wants to know about.

So the good news is...well..I am still breathing, healthy, and have some great friends here. That is worth it's weight in gold in times like this. Plus Goddess and I had a great talk today at lunch and I think things are looking up there as well. As always time will tell. Thanks for stopping by.

13. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    Take 700 a month out of the equation and you've cleared the 8K loss straight away - you're looking good for a profit this year! If you get out and do some networking (assuming you don't already), you'll be off and running. Money worries never do any relationship any good, so things can only get better. 2010 here you come!

14. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Amen! Ashby!

15. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Ever get into one of those areas where it freaks you out yourself and your not even a timid person!?!? I had a friend today send me a email and she was showing me these hypnotic files. Now I have always been the curious type but these just plain stopped me in my tracks. I mean there was one that when induced would alegidly cause a guy to get erect, stay that way for 30 minutes feeling as if he is being pleasured, then experience 30 minutes of feeling as if he is having a strap on used against him only to have it end with the sensation of 12 hours of chastity. ALL induced by the trigger of your Mistress. All I could think was oh hell no, I cant ever share this with Goddess. There were some more mild that induced intense cravings only to leave you feeling denied, while others would cause other sensations of chastity, bondage, or submission. Regardless this is where I found myself saying to myself, "ok is there one I can control with no long term effects that I can see if this works?" Then at the same point I felt that shudder thinking damn what if this does work and I get stuck in this. See this I know happened to a friend in which he could no cum till his wife/mistress gave him the order that he could. Of course the dumbass did not think it would work so he tried it. Then when he realized it did he finally had to let his wife in on the secret to which being pissed he went behind his back decided to not let him "out" so to speak for almost 45 days. This was obviously funny to her (ok and me) but not to him.

At any rate she realized how much fun it could be and sent me a link to some descriptions today asking what I thought. I though PLEASE PLEASE OH God Please do share this with my wife! LOL I mean seriously some of these are crazy, like not being able to reach orgasm until you lick the boots of a dominate woman. Talk about giving up control.

So all in all nothing else to report, my boredom got the best of me as I needed a break and that is where I was taken. Being a person who loves anything to do with the human mind and behavior controlled by it I was intrigued as heck. IN my own real world not much going on today. I got a great lead on a job so tonight I am going to doctor up my resume. Seems there is a LARGE Eye Clinic/Medical Center looking for a full time staff photographer. All I could think was Thank you God! Lets hope my excitement is not waisted here. Take care everyone and please if you do have stories to share on the hypnosis stuff I would love to hear them. As I am thinking I will not be trying that anytime soon, it would be good to here some thoughts or experiences on if it even really works.

Mike

16. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    So, did anyone else notice the Freudian slip there.... "please DO share" ....

Just sayin'.... *giggles*

mikecb

17. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    good luck on the job hunt! with your talent- should find work quickly.

18. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    OH MY God! Thanks Mike! I even missed that LOL Good grief. See what happens when you type to fast and get too worked up in the process.

19. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Ok everyone here is the site. You may have to register but once you do go to the search tab and leave the box blank but select EMG as the author. Once you do that you will have all the files by this author. Just read some of the descriptions and look out. Thanks for stopping by everyone!

www.warpmymind.com

20. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I never thought I would be here writing this but it is time to take a break from my thread. It seems that the thread was good for Goddess when we first started, but not so much now. I have come to meet many great friends on here and for those relationships I will always be grateful. However as Goddess and I are going through some very hard struggles right now, including me yelling out the "D" word like an idiot today, I just can't use this place to voice my ramblings about our personal life. One of Her concerns today was that now that we know people on here personally this is no longer a safe haven for me and she does not like, nor want me to vent on here. While we argued this point extensively I want her to know that I love her enough to say it here as well.

I don't know where our lives are taking us right now, I just know that something has to change or we are not going to make it. It is this same vicious cycle over and over and one of us has to take the step and put the stake in the ground. I will save you all the details but suffice it to say I won't be on here talking about it. I thank you all for everything you have said or done to help me live out some wonderful times, even if brief. I appreciate your friendship and the help you have given over the last 18 months. You can feel free to visit my blog for the daily quotes and I will obviously be around to say hi on other threads. In the mean time I bid you farewell as I try to show this woman that I do lover her more than anything in the world.

21. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    If you ever need anything, Mike. And I mean ANYTHING....please let me know. John or I for that matter. I'm but a phone call away. Take care my friend. :Love6:

22. karent_50

karent_50 Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Ok. So I popped over to the WarpMyind site xcitex2 mentioned and looked around. Interesting, and it does sound amusing, but how much of it is for real? Does anyone here actually know of anyone who has had any experience with this?
    Did any part of it actually work? Or is this just a pay site looking for $$ for fantasy play? I would like to hear of actual experiences.

Thanks.

23. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    sounds like your house has a good foundation. you guys just need alittle rehab work. god speed for a quick rebuild. your friend-happy.

24. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :-( That sucks xcite, but you don't go throwing the D word around unless you are very unhappy.
    Mike the only thing I will say, you feel you can't use this place to vent cause you know people on here, Well isn't that what friends are for? I know when things are hard for me I go to the friends I can talk to about it... Anyways, I hope you figure it out and it won't be too long till your back here.

25. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Mike, best of luck attending to priorities in your household. Your friends are here for ya.

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice