Spiral (Twister 2) Pullout problem

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Frustrated1, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Frustrated1

Frustrated1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    Hey all,

It's been just over a week since I bought my first chastity device, I've been trying to increase my wear time to adjust to it, not wearing it at work yet. Just when I'm home alone to prevent myself from masturbating and when I get to spend time with my KH which has been all of this week, and its been an awesome week.

She has always been very vanilla but she's totally been enjoying teasing me by taking full advantage of my ticklish spots and the fact that my balls and the base of my scrotum are seriously sensitive at the moment which has been both extremely enjoyable and torture at the same time. However my problem is I currently have the 45mm ring fitted and it's a pretty snug fit however, as soon as I start getting an erection (and I can't get much of one right now!), the ring and cage get pushed along the length of my cock up to maybe an inch along, when I become flacid again, I am just about able to pull out.

I doubt that I could manage the 40mm ring based on how snug this is, so is anyone aware of any modifications for this device to prevent pullout or to tighten the fit of my ring a bit?

2. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    "Preventing pull-out" is discussed often in these threads. Do a little searching and you should be able to find enough reading material to keep you busy for weeks!

3. thumper

thumper Junior Member

Marketing weasel
    Minneapolis, MN
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    Your ring is too big. I used to wear a 45mm ring in my CB6K but found it too big when I switched to steel. Also, you'll find that over time you're be able to wear smaller rings than you can now. When I first started, I had a hard time managing the 50mm ring of the CB6K but now wear 40mm ring. That's almost the same diameter of my erection, so I'm guessing I'm not going smaller.

Anyway, ring size is just one aspect of pull-out. Keep reading!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice