Abrasion marks on my scrotum....

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by lockedpowerlifter, Apr 6, 2020.

1. lockedpowerlifter

lockedpowerlifter Active member

Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    Hi there, (sorry for the photo) but just wanted to ask for your feedback. I have this abrasion mark on my scrotum. I have been wearing the holy trainer v3, 50mm ring for about a day when I worked out.

It hurts like hell. What should I do? Should I let it heal or should I power it through?

Attached Files:

2. MistressS

Verified Female

KeyHolder
    United States
    Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    I knew a similar person had the same problem I think. He let it heal before wearing again. His was caused by the base ring too. I suggested powder after healing but he used a lubricant . I will check with him and get his permission to provide you with his screen name or he'll contact you direct.

MistressS

3. lockedpowerlifter

Local Time:
    Thank you. I appreciate it.

4. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    I had that issue with new devices, or when I was new to wearing devices in general. You will want to let it heal. As it heals the skin will stretch and toughen up a little. Also make sure you have the right size base ring on. If it is too tight it will cause abrasions. If it is to loose it will chafe and possible come off all together. Trust me, you do not want a testicle getting caught in a ring because the ring was too big. Best of luck.

Chadstallion likes this.
  5. lockedpowerlifter

Local Time:
    can i ask is the definition of too tight - means there is difficulty in putting the testicles and penis in ?

6. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    You should be able to get at least one finger under the ring, when flaccid. It should be tight at first putting the ring on. Also, be careful with powder. It tended to dry me out to much there instead of working as a lubricant. On the flip side, too much lubrication causes a lot of slippage. Measuring the tightness is when both the penis and the testicles are in the ring. I find a hot shower is best to put everything in. The scrotum is typically nice a loose then. Thats for me anyway

7. Slave-boy

Slave-boy Member

Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    I’ve definitely had that. Resist the urge to put the cage back on soon and let it completely heal first. Based on your other post, I think you might need a slightly larger ring (you mentioned 50 mm may be too small and 55 too big). A couple of mm can make all the difference, so maybe try a 52mm ring if available?

For lubrication, I use vaseline. I’ve also found that if I wear underwear that presses the cage down too much, that can result in similar wounds.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice