The Noose Tightens

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Clean Living, Feb 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    Well CleanLiving we're seeing less and less if you, which is too bad, but I thought I'd let you and your lovely wife know that my wife showed your posts to a girlfriend of hers who has expressed interest in trying a chastity relationship, and she found your wife's model more attractive than ours and has started to implement it with her fiance, so you've advanced the cause as it were.

In any case, good luck!

Larrious, tvalex, hardbodysub and 2 others like this.
  2. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Poor fucker!

3. Clean Living

Clean Living My Lady enforces complete submission and service

Personal butler and sex slave for my Lady
    PA
    Local Time:
    Nolo,

Thanks for checking in; been busy. My Lady has many plans for me with house projects, and I've a few ideas of my own. It seems you'd like to see me do without any chance to come forever, and so far you're getting your wish. I hope the fiancé of your wife's friend is really committed, because once he crosses the threshold serving her will become his main focus. Not sure how that would work out for a younger man with many other responsibilities, but I guess I only need to worry about me :).

tvalex likes this.
  4. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    I really don't know how committed he is although he's supposedly very interested as a kink. I've never spoken to him.

My wife's friend is a friend of mine of sorts, and she is, like my wife, lesbian inclined, so I'm sure she wants the part of chastity that my wife loves most - to totally deny him except for having children. Whether that's his wish or not, I don't know, but she apparently really loves that part of the idea.

Like my wife, she likes having a man...but not the penis, and apparently only enjoys cunnilingus and toys, so he's going to be in pretty strict chastity, like me. She also has said that she wants to go straight to a piercing for chastity, so it's doable.

Anyway, it's not that I don't want you to cum, I just think your wife will be happier if you don't, and after more than 6 months, well...you must be used to it by now.

My wife allows me every month or two, but she always makes sure that it's as physically unpleasant as possible and that my attention is fully on pleasing her orally at the time, so that I'm "trained" to associate orgasm with oral service as much as possible. I have to admit that that part has definitely worked.

So good luck, and let your wife know that she's been an example to at least one other couple.

Rectrix and hardbodysub like this.
  5. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Nolo,

Thanks for the details. My Lady simply laughed when I passed on what you said about your wife’s friends. Then she went and read your posts. She wants nothing to do with posting here, and closely supervises my screen time and any posts. After some time passed for her to think about it, she said “That’s a good foundation for a marriage - I hope they’re both glad they did it after a year or two in.” She went on to say that she wishes we had done this a long time ago; she was also intrigued by the piercing comment and had many questions. Oh man.

The weather is starting to get warmer, and she has mentioned a couple of times already that my uniform will remain the same the entire year. We stopped drawing for a Queen each weekend (I never got one). She’s said that I will be permitted to come when she wants to grant me that privilege, and that it will be best for me if I focus on service and not what’s happening/not happening with her property. Hard not to focus on it when we sit doing ‘Netflix and torture’ with her hand in my lap...

tvalex likes this.
  6. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    You aren't pierced, Clean? I've a feeling that you will be soon.

Giveitup likes this.
  7. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    I'll second that bet. One the plus side, the cage becomes much more comfortable and easier to clean without the ball ring. On the negative side.....it never "has" to come off at all because it can be kept so clean.

8. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    A piercing doesn't automatically mean no base ring. For many, keeping the base ring is preferable because it can support the weight of the device, leaving less risk of injury from the stress on the piercing. Also, the base ring has little or no effect on hygiene — it's just a ring, and doesn't make cleaning harder at all for me. Finally, performance: a cage attache base ring creates a physical limitation to stroking for masturbation. I can not quite understand how a short tube covering just the end of the penis, allowing access to the shaft, can prevent someone from masturbating to orgasm. Individuals differ, and YMMV, but I don't think that would work for me.

Rectrix likes this.
  9. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    I am somewhat different. For one thing I leak like a faucet. I mean a lot. After an hour of teasing it's like 4 oz (I haven't measured but it would be around that I think.) At that point, I start to go soft, like the pressure have been let out LOL.

Second, I am the opposite of a premature ejaculator (post-mature maybe? LOL), so I don't cum easily anyway, and I haven't had a wet dream since I was 11 and didn't know what the hell happened - thought I'd peed the bed.

10. Larrious

Larrious Member

Rockland County, NY
    Local Time:
    I just read this entire thread and I want to say that I was experiencing "cage rage" the whole time.

If I am ever lucky enough to be in a relationship again, I would hope that it would resemble yours.

hardbodysub likes this.
  11. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Larrious,

Thanks for your message. Be careful what you wish for. It's quite difficult, but equally thrilling. We've a quite solid relationship of over 30 years that included many prior experiments with chastity/FLR. Recently, something clicked for my Lady. I quickly realized 'This time, it's serious'. My Lady, a retired manager, is quite skilled at managing me. She goes for what she wants, and takes pains to point out often that she's giving me exactly what I asked for from her. We both recognize that much of what I requested was formulated under the influence of my 'little brain', and she has made it a point of emphasis that my role now is to hold up my end of the bargain.

It's hard for me to imagine starting this kind of arrangement with someone you've just met, but there seem to be folks on CM for whom that has happened. Good luck finding a mate who is open to accepting your submission.

hardbodysub and Rectrix like this.
  12. Larrious

Larrious Member

Rockland County, NY
    Local Time:
    I know how unrealistic my hopes are. That's all they are, hopes.

13. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    Hey clean living, I just got started on cm the other day but I've been following your adventure from day one I've been waiting for the chance to say that I think you're doing a fantastic job, I commend your wonderful wife for her brilliance in how she's bringing you to heel, and I wish I were in your exact same shoes. I even have a suit fetish to go with them!

I wish you both the best of luck in everything you do and if that amazingly beautiful woman ever wants a second servant, I'm not too far away. ⚘

tiruh811 likes this.
  14. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Lockitman, thanks for the feedback and welcome to CM. I’m not sure if you have a partner, but good luck with realizing your fantasies. The realities of FT service in a FLR/marriage feel different from the fantasies, especially if your partner is attentive and strict. My Lady would say that she’s simply giving me what I asked for (she now makes me beg for her to keep me locked up and enslaved).

If you want a taste, try locking yourself in chastity, then wear a suit for all your waking hours and clean your entire house to the highest standards. If you have a partner, provide her with sex whenever she demands it, no unlocking for you. I’m curious how long you make it. If your partner has the keys and decides not to return them, congratulations!

15. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Grateful for my Lady,

Just read a post by Meanbitfch where she discusses how she has enjoyed the increased time together with her partner occasioned by CV-19 measures. The part that jumped out at me was her observation about how her increased presence, supervision, and discipline has helped her partner have meaning and purpose to his life.

My Lady says often how delighted she is having me as her butler and sex slave. Sometimes I think when she says that she is driving home how completely she has me under her control and likes watching me squirm as her property responds in his cage, but I think her pleasure and joy are genuine. I realized that I, too, have pleasure and joy in serving her. Thank you, my Lady, for giving me the chance to serve you this way.

16. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Getting what I needed.

I went back and read some of my earlier posts, including the first, and am blown away by where I find myself now. At this point I wonder whether I would have committed to doing this knowing that life would end up like it has now. Our life has become even more focused on my service and submission with the CV-19 need to isolate imposed on our lives. As my Lady and I have discussed it, she has emphatically asserted that I will always be 'allowed' to serve as her butler and sex slave. It seems like every day she comes up with some way to assert her dominance and/or use me for her own pleasure and benefit.

In one of our conversations, she asked me how long it would take for me to masturbate if she unlocked me and left all my choices up to me. My honest answer was that I probably wouldn't last a day, especially now that it's been as long as it has. 'This is why you need me to supervise you' she said, 'You do so much better when you're locked, dressed to serve, and kneeling before me each day.' I can't argue with that, much as I would like some freedom for Mr. Happy on some days. She loves our ritual of me begging to be locked, dressed to serve, and under her strict supervision for the rest of my days. I always look directly into her eyes when I do it, and her expressions are priceless - excitement, triumph, with touches of pity and an overall demeanor that is a mixture of condescending and authority. For both of us, I think this generates excitement and arousal.

As the Lady, she has any outlet she wants for her arousal. As the butler, my arousal is kept safely contained where it can transform into motivation to please her. She sees that this is hard for me at times, but I'm convinced that she has taken 'It's all about me' very much to heart. Plus, she knows that whatever struggles I have in my role, it's what I need.

Rectrix likes this.
  17. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    So your chastity is permanent then. Congratulations?!

18. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    I loved reading this thread you sir are a great writer. You have given me hope with my KH of 26 years. But just recently started chastity I hope I end up somewhere in the middle of what you have thank you

19. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Nolo,

I've avoided focusing on the fact, but my Lady makes it pretty clear that I will remain locked for the rest of my life (late 60's now), at my own request. She does not sweat 'incidental' orgasms, like emissions or caged accidents, other than having me clean up after myself. Those are infrequent. I'm also freed here and there once securely restrained; she enjoys 'edging' me once in a while until I'm a mess and making sure everything's OK with hygiene and Mr. Happy. At those times she never lets me come on purpose.

20. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Darlydixon,

Thanks for your message, glad you like my posts. Sometimes I wonder if anyone's reading, so it's good to get the occasional message. CM has been a very helpful resource for us, with some great people - lots of wisdom and experience. Be careful what you wish for!

Guest 2684 and Rectrix like this.
  21. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    I have read and enjoying your posts. Some journals are so personal that commenting in them almost feels like intruding. I hope you and your wife continue to enjoy this journey you are on.

22. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    This is one of the few threads that I keep tabs on. Carry on!

hardbodysub likes this.
  23. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    I've realy enjoyed reading about your journey, and I also felt like adding a response would just lower the tone of the thread. Keep it up (well, you know what I mean)...

24. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    #199 NoloMeTangere, Jun 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    Cleanliving,

Rest assured that not only am I reading, but my wife and her girlfriend are fascinated by your journey as well.

Also, your wife's progress is fascinating as she has come into her own sexually and as a woman. The way she becomes more and more assertive and aroused as she moves to totally deny you is strongly erotic.

It's so well written and heartfelt that we have refrained from disturbing your narrative.

Guest 2684 and hardbodysub like this.
  25. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I think plenty of people are reading
    I have little to say but "me too."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice