Steelworxx insert

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by My-submission, Sep 7, 2019.

1. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    Hi. Advice sought on steelworxx insert please. Is it possible to be 24/7 with the steel insert plug. How often does it have to come off for washing etc. How easy is it to wee and lastly how quickly easily is to pull the insert out for when my wife unlocks for PIV. Thanks.

2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    I’m assuming were talking about a urethral insert like the one that’s available for the Looker 01/02? Inserting anything into the urethra includes the risk of infection. You might want to read Thumper’s review (DenyingThumper dot com) before ordering.

My-submission and Peter Rabbit like this.
  3. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    Great thanks for that. Very useful information here.

4. modisgod

modisgod Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    I have worn mine for 2 weeks non stop before taking off to clean, but usually remove once every 3 to 5 days to boil/wash. I wear my Tube Jacket 2 during this period.

We have a bidet, and after urinating, I always rinse up (you can add a toilet seat bidet relatively cheap to any toilet). Not all urine goes down the tube- some goes around, so I keep it glean. And shower head with a hose is a must.

We always wash up anyway before PIV... Better for her. Just a warm soap wash cloth and clean water to rinse. Not the most romantic thing in the world, but your dick is locked in a cage, so whatever, right?

Good luck

hardbodysub likes this.
  5. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    Hi,

I wear a Looker 2 with an fixed urethral plug 8mm with 10 mm bead on a 24/7 basis. I rinse the excess urine out of the tube with thin pipe attached to a small bottel. Cleaning is done on a weekly basis. The device is washed thoroughly and then processed in an ultrasonic bath to remove any buildups. I disinfect it in an 70% isopropyl solution for about 10 minutes.
    Reinstallation is performed after drying and warm up to body temperature.
    I use sterile lube to avoid irritation.
    The plug has the same length as the cage to avoid pressure during movement. The crucial thing is the diameter of the A-ring and the complete volume of the cage with respect to your anatomy.
    Since the plug is not working as escape proof but as stabilizing the penis inside the cage, it needs not to be that long as often proposed.
    I use also a second Looker 2 longer cage but less diameter in combination with a smaller A-ring. It has a removable plug which I shortened from 70 mm to 25, It has now the task to lin up the urethra with the opening and it works fine.
    Cleaning and disinfection is manadatory. Also the routine after defecation. Clean your ass, wash your hands before cleaning the device, and you are safe. Btw. The flushing device needs to go once in a week into the dishwasher and receive also a rinse with isopropyl alcohol.

6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    UGG NO

Sorry I have had one for 5 years and have never had any infection of any kind what so ever. I have only ever used spit for lubrication, and after while its like threading a sausage. I don't even have to be gentle any more. If you actually do some research urine is an excellent antiseptic which keeps everything OK. there is very LITTLE chance of infection

Thumper is a zealot, he has his opinions that are completely inflexible and maybe one of the most arrogant people I have ever tried to have a conversation with. I suspect he is biased by people that give him stuff.

7. thumper

thumper Junior Member

Marketing weasel
    Minneapolis, MN
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    Lol

It’s not my opinion that UTIs are a thing. If urine was such an excellent antiseptic, nobody’d ever get an infection.

8. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:

I wear a device with an insert full time. I don't get infections.
    I have noticed that its generally those people who have no experience of them that tend to issue warnings about infections.

9. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    I got a prostate infection after wearing my Looker 2 for over a week without removing. Now I am not saying this will happen to everyone but since then I wear mine during the day waking until bedtime and then wash and sterilise it in weak bleach and rinse fully before wearing. I also now wipe it down with 70% ISO to be extra safe and so far no more issues. I am not sure why I got the infection but it was actute prostitis.
    I love this device but cleanliness is king.
    I would love to hear from anyone who wears a Looker for more than 7 days straight and to understand how common infections are with long term wear without cleaning.
    I wish I could wear mine 24/7/365 but I am not sure this is practical. I am open to comments but I think the most important step is cleanliness.
    Mitch

good2fun likes this.
  10. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    Or maybe people who bother to research an issue before trying it are more likely to discover reasons to be cautious.

11. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    I am about to order a penisplug. I have worn Steelworxx cage for a while without a penisplug. I am worried about using a sweeming pool with the cage on. Can sweeming pool water come inside the penisplug? Can this create an infection? What about a bath with the penisplug insert? May water come into my urina this way?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice