Part 3 ~ My Vanilla Break

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Watchful, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    Mistress Watchful,

Dollyanne understands the fear of flying thing as well as the insecurity thing. Despite being a million-miler frequent flyer dolly was never comfortable with flying and often had to have something like a Bailey's & Cream to get through it. Even though the statistics say flying is safer than driving, in fact, safer than most any form of transportation, (you even have a better chance of getting struck by lightening!) the fear is still there.

In dolly's case, dolly believes it was implanted in her brain at an early age when dolly saw a very graphic plane crash scene on TV that involved a student in dolly's class. (dolly turns away from things like this now.) So, if your pet charlotte has a fear of flying, it's at least a somewhat "normal" thing and is probably due to some long forgotten image like that. (If you're reading this charlotte, wear pink panties for good luck--pink panties get you through anything--and, if you can, treat yourself to a Bailey's & Cream on dolly! You WILL make it! Millions and millions of people do.)

As for sun and water, (which dolly loves, despite a tendency to burn easily), one thing to possibly consider to make things interesting for charlotte is to make it a somewhat kinky experience for her. Bring along those pretty pink flip-flops, a two-piece girl's swim suit (who knows, if there's a private area, charlotte can begin working on sissy tanlines!), and of course, only panties to wear--no male underwear! These are a few things that would certainly make a trip like that interesting for dolly!

The insecurity thing is something we all probably struggle with, no matter what accomplishments we have. Dolly brought home a straight A report card once with one A- and got the comment, "What happened with this? Are you slacking off?"

One insensitive comment can affect a person for much of their life. Dolly had friend who secretly overheard a music teacher say to his parents, "I'm sorry, but Johnny is just not musically inclined." Little Johnny went through most of his life believing that he had no musical talent. After all, an authority figure said so! It was only when he was an adult that he took up playing the piano and became quite accomplished at it! Quite simply, the music teacher was full of it!

So, the bottom line: Take the holiday, have a great time, stay kinky, and have some Bailey's & Cream!!

Curtsey & Huggs,
    :kiss:
    dollyanne

2. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    Well there is always professional help (counslers)... as if you have time with everything in your life!

Another resource is to find a BDSM group in your area (or at least close enough that you can travel there once or twice a month. Being with like-minded kinky people has really changed My Goddess dramatically and i am sure it would benefit you immensely, especially if that group is dedicated to teaching about the lifestyle and offers monthly mini-classes as ours does.

Being from the states and never having been to the "old country" i have no idea on your perception of distances (or indeed how large the UK really is), but we regularly (2-4 times a month) travel 1 1/2 -2 hours to be around our kinky friends and consider the travel time to be good quality time as well. I know that many folks in other countries just don't have the same perception of distance that we yanks do... the U.S. is so large that most of us think nothing of jumping in the car and heading out for a 4-6 hour drive (well, with gas prices that is changing due to finances).

Well i guess that is enough rambling.. take care ad enjoy that holiday!

3. aliceinlace

aliceinlace Maid to Mistress

Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    Dear Mistress Watchful,

I want to break character for a minute and tell you something which I am sure is evident to every warm bolded male and I am sure all your fellow mistresses here

You are an extremely attractive and beautiful woman, you exude self confidence, intelligence and a mischievous glint which men find irresistible,

The prick who would not sleep with you as you were "fat and unattractive" is an idiot not worth worrying about and I would place a handsome wager his is regretting his attitude more with each passing minute.

As for your feeling that you "must be reasonably attractive and fairly intelligent" woman there is no chance in hell that if I or any other man in her were single we would not try hit on you, given 99% me included would probably go down in flames does not diminish the effect you have.

I love women, all women and each has something special that makes her attractive, in your case you have much more than that little something, you are a prize that many men can only dream of.

Each time I see your avatar my and I am sure all here, heart skips a little beat.

You are amazing, you are very intelligent and have power beyond what you give yourself credit for, is this not a real realm all of your doing, where we can all be who we really wish we could? Not a small achievement by any measure!

It is always difficult to measure one's self, but the old adage is true you can measure a person by his or her friends, so in your case not only do many measure up very well but they all hold you only in the highest esteem.

Quite something in this day and age!

enough of my ramblings,

and please don’t ban me for this outburst, I just feel that although you feel low now you have to step back and look at who you are and what you have achieved, you say your pet has ALWAYS idolized you, I am sure this will always be true ,

Be you, the strong incredibly attractive intelligent irresistible you!

You are our leader, our Mistress!

Love Alice

again sorry to speak out of character, I am sure my mistress will forgive me in this instance:angel:

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    I have to agree with aliceinlace has said, great post :smile:.

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    dollyanne, thank you for understanding. :angel: I so wish they hadn't screwed up our booking and put all six of us in 1 suite... I hope that suite is big enough!!!!! I little kinkiness would be nice, I'll just have to be quietly-kinky, which I can do reasonably well!

newsub, thank you as ever for your support. I am always so jealous of how easily you combine the real world and the D/s domain. I think you would fall off the edge of the UK if you drove for 6 hours!

As ever, it is not the travel time that is a problem, it is the babysitters!!!!!

alice... WOW, that was quite a post! I would never ban anyone for an eloquent post, even if I strongly disagree with it... thank you so much. I will admit I did feel a little bit puffed up and proud (if only for a moment!) I think getting back to University will give me a boost. Staying at home really can zap your self esteem and confidence... I guess that's why the Mummy Mafia bake all day, to have something solid to prove they can do stuff!

Ahh well, back to packing and moaning at pet about Moderators. We're off on Wednesday, and if there is no internet connection at the hotel.... we're stuffed!

6. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful, please don't worry about the Chastity Mansion while your gone. You have a very solid core of members who will put up with whatever comes along while you all are away, and we'll be here when you get back. If you have 'net access at your destination then pop in and give us an update.

Otherwise, no 'net, no worry, be hoppy !! ya mon.

I've wanted to jump in and pass along my thoughts on your struggles for quite a long while, but because there are so many great members here, someone always posts some, most or all of what I had to say, before I can, and often better than I could have. Which works out pretty good, because it's much easier on my typing finger that way.

However....the advice you've received regarding a counselor is sound. A good counselor, within a couple of visits, can offer a few simple techniques to help you work around the issues that muddle your perception of yourself and your place in the lives of those you cherish the most. While you're probably right in assuming your childhood experiences are a catalyst, identifying probable causes and recognizing the effects are not enough. You need to discuss your findings with someone who is qualified to help. Besides, you have entirely too much going on to sort those things out yourself. Just don't fall into the trap of believing you can heal yourself. Trust me, it doesn't work.

Please tell Pet that he is in our thoughts, as you are, and that we all want the best for both of you.

You can't have a relaxing vacation unless you try to relax the day or two before you leave. So, don't worry about us, we'll be fine.
    Pack, then chill. Repeat as necessary.

Kinkish1

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Kinkish, thank you, what wonderful advice.

In fact, I am posting this now because I'm not sure when I'll have time to chat again.

I'm exhausted. A couple of days ago a large crack appeared on our car windscreen and because I didn't want to do the airport run at 5am with the risk of something going wrong I decided to get it replaced.

My appointment was today at 12noon. 15 minutes before, I get into the car to make my way over... and its DEAD AS A DODO! :sad:

pet has no idea how to jump start a car, neither do I!

I rang and moved my appointment to 2pm and we set about figuring out what to do. 1 hour 30 mins later we are none the wiser, but fortunately our next door neighbour came home. I pretty much begged him to jump our car, which he did, and we dashed off to get the windscreen done.

2 hours of walking round town with no money is no fun. We went and had a snack which filled me up and made me tired, so now I'm sat here, ready to shut down the computer and just CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL before we go tomorrow!

Here's hoping nothing goes wrong, and that the hotel has wireless internet! :nerd:

8. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm off...

Be good! Or not! :xd:

9. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Excellent advice Kinkish1. Well said, let's hope that awesome lady takes some if it and enjoys the holiday.

10. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm back, tanned and happy.... I have lots of things I want to discuss! :bigsmile:

I will update you all on the gory details of my "Six In A Room" holiday as soon as I have read all the other posts and remembered where I packed my laptop charger! :squigglemouth:

11. sissysophie

sissysophie Member

Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    Welcome back Mistress Watchful

Everything seem to run smoothly around here although maybe a little slow.

Maybe once the holiday's are over things will pick up a little.

I hope you and pet got some well deserved R&R.

12. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Welcome back, Mistress Watchful! i can't wait to hear of Your vacation (You sound refreshed which is a good thing).

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol @ this thread having 600 views and my original one having over 6,000!!!!! I guess my ordinary life is soooooo boring. :tongue:

Anyway, it's 11pm and I still haven't updated you all!

I've had a glorious week of sunshine and all-inclusiveness... the kids were angels and I had a little playtime with pet because THE ROOM WAS AWESOME!

My big worry was that due to some problem in the travel agents that we were in the hotel, not the villas and we were all 6 in one room.

No... we were in a suite. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, one huge living room and dining area and a wrap around balcony which overlooked the tennis courts, pool and the beach!

We felt very smug with ourselves. :bigsmile:

On night 2 I managed to scare the heck out of pet. I can't remember how it happened but he'd made the moves towards some "action" in the bedroom and I lead him on, pushing him down to my pussy for some oral service.

What he didn't realise was that I had packed a hood (just in case!) and whilst he was busy I pulled it out of my bedside drawer and then forced it over his head while it was between my legs.

He appeared quite delighted (yay!) and our night continued merrily on. He still asks for permission to cum, and because I let him - well, we were on holiday! :angel:

No biggie to the majority of you, but I'm hoping because he enjoyed this surprise Domination out of the blue, that he will be more receptive to the little things I have planned here and there.

He has been doing more on our return home, but we will see how long that lasts without motivation.

Thanks to reading Ms Constance's "Mistress Karin" and "The Breaking Cage" (reviews to follow) whilst I was away it reignited my passion for all things D/s and Fem led and made me realise that I do want a sissy maid of sorts.

What will work for us is still uncertain. I can't see myself being a cruel Mistress, but discipline is definitely the key and I intend to use some of the beautiful implements I have acquired over time, and recently, to full effect when the house becomes child-free once more.

The holiday was a great relief. I had a lot of thinking time, there has been no pressure to "play" or Dominate for a few weeks now and it really has clarified things for me.

I am going to narrow things down to my "basic needs" and have those seen to first, then I will build up from there.

Goal 1 is improving the start to my day. It drives me nuts when pet gets up after me!!! I want to be woken up with a nice coffee in the morning, not a languishing heap on MY side of the bed!

Baby steps.... :nerd:

14. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Sounds like you had a really good time. I always thought holidays abroad could be quite stressful but it sounds like you really let your hair down. Glad to hear you managed to relax and have a good time.

Does your new found dominance mean there will be a return to your old diary? Maybe a break was just what you and pet needed in order to put things in perspective.
    Will we be hearing from pet soon? I sure hope so.

Glad your back. Things didn’t seem quite the same without you.

15. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    Perhapes some sort of Alarm Clock that is wired to Pets nether regions?
    Ok, trying to get into the right spirit here and probably failing.
    Plus that might work the first time but... I don't imagine him sleeping well after that...

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks kris, we did have a lovely time, it was a much needed break.

Jimi - that is a surprisingly good idea!

Do I return to my other diary yet.... I was contemplating that very question this morning.

pet has slipped back massively, worse than I thought.

My goal for this morning was for pet to get up at 7 o'clock and make me a coffee, and then maybe some breakfast if I felt like it.

What a drama!

pet set his alarm for 6 am because (apparently) he needed to get up and sort himself out, get his breakfast, etc.

I was slightly mad, but let it go. I told him all I wanted was a coffee at 7 am and to not complicate matters.

He got up at 7 am and made my coffee. He came back to bed for snuggles (because I asked him, it's a nice way to wake up slowly) but I got annoyed very quickly. He hasn't shaved for a while, and I HATE scrubbing brush face. Also he had a curry last night and I could still smell it, which I wasn't happy with. He decided to start playing with my nipples but did the horrible rolling it round on the palm of his hand which, frankly, makes me want to kill him.

So.... trying not to make things any worse, I got up.

It has flustered me and knocked me back, but I need to get this gradually back under control.

What did I expect this morning? The image in my head was of a happy pet, making me a coffee, maybe licking my pussy while I drank it and woke up.

He would then get baby up and get her ready for her swimming lesson, while I got myself ready.

I should never have let him back in the bed. I should have insisted he got up, showered, shaved and brushed his teeth, then kneeled by the side of my bed until I decided what I wanted him to do next.

I feel like I can't jump ahead that far at the moment because pet is struggling again. I think he is slipping back into his depression.

If I take control it could help, or it could force him in the wrong direction.

One thing is for sure. We are not happy at the moment, and something needs to be done.

No... it's not time to go back to the other diary yet. I need to get control on a vanilla level first. By that I mean I need to get him back to a reasonably stable condition.

I want to be in control, and I want a sissy maid.

At this moment, he is singing in the kitchen like nothing has happened, and I'm sat here in my usual turmoil.

17. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Another spooky event that reminds me of how like you two me and kris are, except its normally me that forgets to shave (dont think Kris would be a convincing sissy if he didnt ha!) :tongue:

It's like the past few weeks with me and kris, hes been all down and unable to serve because of his leg/foot injury, This pretty much resulted in me being a complete tw*t with him, I was getting angry, frustrated and moody.

It's a horrible situation to be in, being in limbo not knowing which way to turn, you could grab the bull by the horns (or pet by the balls if you prefer) :tongue: and see what happens, I found that did work with Kris as it made him realise how much i want things and it made him see how much he missed it.

I hope things get better soon.

18. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    You and pet do seem very similar to Master and I. I’m rubbish at getting up in the mornings, I’m lucky though Master usually makes me coffee to get up me. Have you or Pet considered that he may have some kind of sleep disorder? I’m starting to thin along those lines for myself. I find it really hard to get up in the morning but it feels more than a mental thing I feel like I physically can’t get up, it can be quite hard for me.
    It can be hard for people to understand why I can’t get up branding me lazy but I feel like it’s more than laziness. I could be wrong about pet it just made me think after reading your diary.

I hope you can both work through this. I know when things look bleak it seems as if it will never end. I guess it comes down to the old communication and being there for each other. I know for you talking is hard with the kids around but term starts again in a couple of weeks.

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I waver so much... today I had the power and the confidence, and then I was shot down first thing.

Then I decided to speak to him about it and take control again... shot down AGAIN and told that I said I didn't want control until the kids were back at school.

Granted, I said that BUT *I* make the rules and *I've* changed my mind.

I disappeared off to calm down for a while and pet and I have had another chat.

In the meantime, to cheer myself up, I decided that I would look for a male waxing salon and see if they existed. I was willing to take pet to London, but guess what.... there is a very well reputed salon in his home town!!!!!!!!!

Boy am I a happy bunny.

So, up and down today.

Kris' Master, I feel your pain... and I know you feel mine.

Maybe one day we will have to get together and humiliate the heck out of them for all the trouble they put us through! (Book a date a couple of years from now and I might have a clue what I'm doing!) :xd:

20. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Cross posted kris!

Yes, he does have terrible sleep issues.

A good routine, an exercise plan and better eating would help, I'm sure.

One day this will all click into place. (hopefully!)

21. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Yes, that would have been a much better way to go... maybe it should be a morning routine?

As far as pet's depression... i suffer from it as well and we have in fact addressed it in our D/s contract. Perhaps You can gleam some ideas from it? i know when i am depressed i tend to push people away and try to lash out at them. i have told Goddess this and asked Her to call me on it should it happen and realize that it is a symptom of the disease and that what i need at that point is for Her to force me to behave. It might be volatile when She does this, but it really is for the best and as long as She realizes it is not personal we are all good (hopefully).

22. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    On sleep issues I have a couple of ideas. Have you had your SOs DHEA levels checked? Low levels can mess up sleep. Also a small amount of Melatonin before bed (and the DHEA if needed) can help many (most?) people with sleep issues. *Note I'm not a doctor just a messed up patient who reads too much...

Depression can be hormone related. You might want to bring Pet to the doctors and have his Thyroid and Testosterone levels checked in a hormone panel.

23. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I'll free my diary! :tongue:

24. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Damn Kris staying logged in!! :sex020: That last post was supposed to be me! I'll Be the one freeing my diary!

25. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Oohh sounds like fun to me. Master can free his diary :tongue:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice