Hypnosis

Discussion in 'Member videos' started by Beach-bum, May 28, 2018.

1. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    I found very hypnotic and relaxing

2. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    I love hypnosis, it has been a major part of my slave-training for the last two years.
    I found that it's much harder to defeat hypnotic chastity than a physical device...

3. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:

Some seem to be good.

4. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    Any particular sources you have?

5. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    I has curiosity, does it works?

6. lifer_worm

lifer_worm Banned

Engineering
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    Very nice @Beach-bum !

Added a couple little gifs to my own profile that follow along this theme.

7. occorics

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    scott50 likes this.
  8. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanx for that. Will check it out!
    Saw a link to this one

Looks an interesting trap says 2 weeks of hypnotic chastity though if you want to end it you can listen again and go around again in the trap lol!

occorics likes this.
  9. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    Seeing those links be aware of fraus offering hypnosis via web - especially if they offer .mp3 hypnosis only. That is nothing any respectable hypnotiseur would do !

Take https://www.shellerivershypnotica.com as an expample. Offering mp3 hypnosis and mentioning some "certificate" without giving any further information about her professional competence.
    Might be better though as someone relying on an unknown certificate might be worth nothing at all. Why so ? Because certificates in general are worth nothing at all. Anyone reading this can give out certificates naming other "certificated hypnotiseur", "master hypnotiseur" or whatever as "hypnotiseur" is not a protected job title.
    That doesn't mean that some courses offering certificates are not worth the time, but even 2 or three of those would not say much about the qualification of a hypnotiseur as it also takes a lot of experiences and some of the best hypnotiseurs world wide did never take courses (but on the other hand they wouldn't offer .mp3 hypnosis neither^^).

To cut a long story short - be aware of all hypnotiseurs who are offering erotic hypnosis agressively and with .mp3 files only / mostly !

LG Astarte
    trained hypnotherapist (in austria where this is a protected title ;))

Beach-bum likes this.
  10. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    I listened to a couple and found them relaxing and possibly suggestive. However I don’t feel like they were truly hypnotic although I could feel my body get heavier and sinking, when I do find it very difficult to relax.
    Is there any harm in these audios?

11. occorics

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I haven't noticed any harmful effects in the 2 years. I know Her as a very caring person and She always stresses, that there must be no negative effect on private life, job, etc.
    There's often an element of becoming enslaved in Her recordings. One might call that harmful, but i think that's something to be expected from a femdom hypnosis file and She has never abused Her power.
    I don't know what kind of certificate She has, but She certainly seems to know, what She is doing. I have listened to many files of other hypno-dommes before and never had much of an effect. Her files were the first that really worked for me.

Beach-bum likes this.
  12. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    I do not know about Shelles qualification and the quality of her work - I just picked her, because hers was the last website mentioned here. And sorry to say, but her website is just the perfect example of websites you should be aware of: Not mentioning qualifications, no word about possible risks, inaccordance with her file decriptions making the hypnotee depending on her while having financial interests...Tha latter ist proscribed at best and might be seen criminal in some countries...

About harm to be done by hypnosis: There is a lot of discussion even about professionals if harm can be done using hypnosis. Some non medical hypnotists say there can be no harm thus they should be allowed to do anything they want using hypnosis. Funny way of argumentation if you ask me...

Coming back to some dangers: In general there is almost no risk using hypnosis if your hynotiseur is experienced and to be trusted. Persons who should not use hypnosis without real experts and a lot of consutation beforehand and very good reason are people suffering from epilepsie, schizophrenia or psychologigal issues. Trauma patiens have to be treated VERY carefully with, people under the influence of drugs are excluded for sure, and with kids it is a BIG moral issue even if they could benefit greatly from certain aspects...
    So what risks are there if the hypnotiseur acts carelessly: He sets unwise / dangerous triggers, he might set triggers not working correctly, the hypnotee might get strains, he might fall due to the hypnosis, get burn blisters just by imagining touching something hot, get a circulatory collapse,might get a headache or feel tired if the hypnotiseur didn't end the hypnosis correctly. The hypnotee could suffer an allergic reaction / shock beeing made to eat something he is allergic against or even just beeind made to beliefe he ate something he is allergic against....
    Not to mention what someone inexperienced could do wrong after carefully removing as many safety layers of ones mind as possible. Triggering extreme emotions like fear or panic or even old traumata. NOting anyone would care to experience...

All that said done by an expert hypnosis is as save as anything could be, but nevertheless one should know that there still are risks...
    So how SHOULD you feel if someone is using hypnotic techniques on you ? ? ? ;)
    relaxing might help hypnosis and beeing relaxed might be a sign of hypnosis, but it is no requirement. Sometimes (if done on purpose) you can (almost) not remember anything of your hypnosis, most times you remember almost everything quite clearly and sometimes you do not feel any different than usual beeing in hypnosis.

Some funny fact about hypnosis most do not know ? Some hynotic techniques (NLP) that might be described as "hypnotic speech" are are regulary used by politicians, in marketing or by well trained salesmen.

13. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    I dont believe that listening a file can make you a burn, really, no way, if i touch a solder iron i will get one but my mind cant make it from nothing, mental barriers are one thing, maybe you cant walk again because you believe you cant but physical things need an external reaction to happen

14. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    Those above are risks of hypnosis in general without distinction of mp3-files as this can not be done in some objective way.

As for burns without physical cause: It might be an unexpected phenomenon, but there are several documented cases of this - even some indisputable ones done under clinical conditions.

Should you however question physical reaction to mental issues I would advise you to read something about psychosomatics. There should be more than enough to find on this topic...

15. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    I searched a bit and found http://www.vivehypnosis.de/

I dont know if it works because i has just found but it left me a good impresion, it has audios for mens and womens and with a well variety of themes, the voice of the guy is a little "weird" but if it works who cares

I dont have much time now but i will give a try, will see if it works, it has themes that i think could be good like the one thas doesnt allow you to look boobs/pussy/ass of womans which it is a problem i has, well, i and any other mens of the universe

foxcatcher02 likes this.
  16. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    I have been listening to hypnotic feminization and sissification MP3 files for several years. Right now i am totally addicted to Goddess Gracie and also like the files by Mistress Clarissa. I will oftentimes loop several files together and listen all night while i sleep. Very relaxing. I feel that they are and have been "conditioning me." I would love to hear from others on this topic

Cassie Jane likes this.
  17. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    I am curious, after that many years can you get hard?

I tried the page i mentioned above and i dont think it is working...

18. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    I still can get hard...but i do believe that they are conditioning my mind to be more feminine. The blog is still a good link. Here it is again ... www.goddessgracie.com Her older files are free and the newer files can be purchased on www.warpmymind.com

Cassie Jane and Juan. like this.
  19. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    Here is a link seems to work well. If nothing else I drop like a rock. I listen every now and then noticing little. Then when I went cage free for 4 days I thought about how good it would feel to ride that edge for a minute. Most I did was get him to stretch out for the shower. Freaky cool. Don't know about other stuff in file yet.
    https://www.chastikeyforums.com/general-chat/enhancing-chastity-with-hypnosis/

sissy_connie likes this.
  20. justin

justin New member

Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    Why I can't see the videos

21. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I'd be interested in female-voiced files that induce (1) the desire to install a chastity device, (2) inability to unlock and remove the device without keyholder's consent, and (3) the compulsion to lock the device back on after the keyholder has allowed it to be removed for whatever reason.

Viralxylophone and ZippersPuppet like this.
  22. kurtd

kurtd Active member

Local Time:
    Not very hypnotic and mildly irritating. A very cliche. A good comedy piece

1mlockedup likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice