New from Herts, UK, self locked, male submissive looking to serve & suffer from your whims

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by kajiruspet, Mar 28, 2020.

1. kajiruspet

kajiruspet Active member

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    experienced, pics of various devices in photo album posted, about me: Service orientated, beaten and /or teased to...

...tears?
    ...perfection?
    ...amuse your friend?
    ...help me do a better job of the ironing?
    ...the full, glorious 10 minutes of 'Automatic' from Prince's 1999 album?
    ...try out a new stroke?
    ...obedience?
    ...the sound of woman's chuckle or delightful giggle?

amusing and pleasing dominant women who appreciate the benefits of a FLR and to make them laugh out loud - service - tease & denial - humiliation - serving in chastity - CFNM including nude (but for curve chastity device) house boy chores - CBT - foot worship - Gorean femdom - mock sympathy - food play

on the non-subby side of things I enjoy great coffee, football, reading, sci fi, cats (though not got one), time with friends, beer, cooking, travelling, exploring, walking, tennis, squash, cards, music, gigs, eating out and hopefully lots of things I haven't tried yet!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice