frustration..

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by key4lisa, Jan 22, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. key4lisa

key4lisa KH of locked4lisa

Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    just when we thought the problems were solved their back:mad0214: 4 days later off it comes coz it's rubbing stlll so sand paper back out now waiting for it to heal yet again.. well they say practice makes perfect dont they :anim_63: because that all i seem to be getting practice at putting it on and taking it off and not for pleasure :anim_43: but it's not as sore as last time so it wont take long to heal HOPEFULLY.. so will be trying again very soon and hopefully everything will be rite next time.. and to mikecb i took your comment on board and i hope this thread meets your requirements.. :anim_63: x

2. Keptforher

Keptforher Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice

3. key4lisa

key4lisa KH of locked4lisa

Local Time:
    hi keptforher.. thanks for the advice. it's a join on the tube thats rubbing used some super glue and rubbed it down but obliously needed a bit more rubbing down with the sand paper.. we'll get there eventually.. hope it's gonna be worth the wait.. x

4. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    This may be overkill, but worth a try. Once you have it sanded smooth, use a Dremel tool (or other rotary tool), a polishing wheel and some polishing compound to get rid of the sanding marks. I'd:

1) Make sure you sand with 600 grit sandpaper until all marks from coarser paper is gone and it feels smooth
    2) Put the polishing wheel in the rotary tool and turn it on a slow speed
    3) add some polishing compound to the wheel
    4) polish until the sanding marks are gone (wiping off occasionally to check your work). Recharge the wheel (#3) as necessary.

Doing this, you should wind up with something very smooth to the touch. Don't use a fast speed, since it will melt the plastic. I think most home improvement centers carry all of the bits I mentioned, if you don't already have them. The polishing compound I've seen usually comes as a stick.

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    key4lisa, thanks for the non-txt wording! Your post WAS much easier to read.

Sorry to hear of the chaffing problems. I have a similar problem with the A-ring on my CB3k. It doesn't seem to matter how much I sand it, I get chaffing eventually. All I can say is stick with it. His tolerance to wearing it WILL build with time. I agree with the above suggestions to continue smoothing it, too!

Best of luck!
    mikecb

6. locked4lisa

locked4lisa happy member

Local Time:
    thanks for the comments on lisa thread for all that reads this it more of a sharp sensastion than a rub but im sorting it thank for the intrest

7. Basingstoke Bull

Local Time:
    Enjoy your freedom

8. Sal

Sal Junior Member

Local Time:
    My wife and I have spent years searching for the Golden Fleece of chastities. None of the CB series worked until we tried the 6000 and the 6000s. We were amazed that there was no chafing or discomfort. There was not even a 'waiting period'. I put it on and it just worked. After a week, there was hope; after a month we were convinced that a viable chastity did indeed exist. I have now worn it since January of 2009 without incident - or enjoyable orgasm.
    As we have always planned, I am restrained while it is removed weekly to be cleaned in the dishwasher. During this time, I am teased mercilessly while being brought 'to the edge' without relief. Occasionally, I am milked (ruined orgasm) although these times are few and far between. The device is then replaced until the following weekend.
    My wife experiences orgasms they are far better than ever before because of my condition. I have made my bed and now I am sleeping in it. It is far more frustrating than I would ever have imagined. Her teasing while I an in bondage is merciless. Be careful... is accurate AND this post is the truth!

9. Mistress Chatterley

Mistress Chatterley Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    I know this can be SO frustrating. I went through a similar thing with a previous sub. He had some kind german tube device (can't remember the name now). It took weeks and weeks of experimentation, time off to heal, just what you are going through, before we figured out the best way for him to wear it. Hang in there, it's worth it!
    Chatterley

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice