Lessons in flogging

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Watchful, Jan 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    Did I miss #1 and #2 somewhere... they better be damn good rules!

2. bobbijo

bobbijo Member

Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    i, like most subbies have made some mistakes in my D&S relationships. The range was from foolish to foolish, selfish and hurtfully. A “teaching’ Mistress assisted me in my developing and memorizing of wanda’s (she called me wanda, see rule number 4) five basic rules of proper sub behavior in a relationship.
    Her technique was basic reward and punishment. The punishments were not typically soft and sensual, more messing with the mind and very physical. Try fairly severe impact play where the skin is broken and then lay in a tub of nice hot water. Feels good, right up until the water softener salt starts soaking in into the open wounds, then not so good and drying off doesn’t help much. She also had pupils write reminders long hand. The older of us may remember them from school, not much fun, especially when sitting at a school desk with a tender bottom and facing a wall, and receiving the occasional pinched earlobe or cuff to the back of the head.
    There are many more rules in life, i know. i have found that when these basic five are followed, i am in very little trouble.

1. Never, ever, ever lie to a Mistress, even if it is to protect her feelings. (Mistresses must always know and hear the truth. Open and honest communication is a corner stone in any relationship.)
    2. Never, not ever, cheat on a Mistress. Mistresses are people, have feelings and can be hurt by cheating subs.
    3. Never ever try to play a Mistress, it’s lying, stupid, and selfish.
    4. Mistress is always right. (Try writing that one 500 times, long hand, legibly, turn it in for correction. Each one poorly written is one smack with the paddle and to be re-written ten times. It’s best that a subbie has all day, as poorly written is up to the Mistress.)
    5. A subs behavior directly reflects upon the Mistress. ( If a sub misbehaves in front if others, it is a double disciple and a punishment coming. One to correct the behavior and one for making mistress look bad.)

3. bobbijo

bobbijo Member

Local Time:
    Addendum to my previous post;
    i am not trying to establish rules for any one else, or create any issues. It is not my position to impose or suggest these rules are for everyone. Simply put, when i follow them all is well. When i violate them there is trouble, heartache and sorrow.
    The memorization techniques i listed were not meant as suggestions or anything, just an example of my experiences.

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    i like rule #5 as in the past i had broken it twice in a span of 14 days i only wish i would have read it before. i was terrified i was about to be dis-owned and more lonely then i ever did in my life. At the time i was thinking only of myself which while i knew it was wrong i went ahead with my actions anyway. i spent the next few weeks feeling like i was lost and had no idea which direction to take to get back to where i needed to be, OWNED by Mistress Michelle. We talked and talked and talked some more till it was all ironed out. This will NOT happen again. So while i agree w/ rules 1-5 i will add a 6th rule to the list just to remind me not to do this again.

Rule#6 If you think you have a problem talk to Mistress about it before acting stupidly. You will find you don't REALLY have a problem, all you have is a situation you haven't given Mistress a chance to fix yet.

Love YOU Mistress CURTSY
    YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

5. bobbijo

bobbijo Member

Local Time:
    rachel,
    i am thrilled for you hun, sounds like you may be back were you need/wish to be congrats. i love those pink ruffle panties in your pic #3 of the green dress.
    i was hesitant to post the rules as many more could be added, yet somehow i also felt that maybe some subbie somewhere might benefit by reading them. i also felt a need to respond to Mistress Michelle's comment on 1& 2 better be "damn good rules." It felt like a dirctive. Your mistake relates directly to rule #1 and its reference to open honest communications.

6. Rachel

Local Time:
    As did i. i even put them in a list to print out so i can carry it with me in my purse. So i guess my rule #0 is whan in doubt consult rules #1-5.lol.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

7. bobbijo

bobbijo Member

Local Time:
    cool, thanks, i feel honored. if they help keep a sub or sissy out of trouble, then it is a good idea. carrying them in your purse will be much less painfull than a beat bottom, and way easier than writing reminders. maybe i should have had a purse back then LOL. i
    still do love those pink ruffle panties in your pic #3 of the green dress, they are just great! i think that pink, might be your color.
    Please stay out of trouble As i was once told "I do not want to have to discipline you. I want to spank you for the fun of it. She was and my honest response was Yes Mistress. i still believe that the three most powerful words are not I love you, but that they are Yes Mistress(name)

8. Rachel

Local Time:
    i got them off of ebay the seller has them quite often in pink and other colors. i can private message you the seller if you would like.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

9. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    This thread was a great find.

I really enjoyed reading about your experiences (on both sides!) with each flogger. I've been on the fence about getting a horsehair flogger for a while... but now I'm sold. :D Also, the tie-dye suede flogger is so pretty!

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice