Request: Mains Vibrators

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Burger_01, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    Hey Everyone,

To cut a long story short, vibrations get my wife more (sexual) pleasure than anything I can imagine or do.

We're both sick of buying $30 vibes that come highly recommended but develop cracks in the plastics after just a couple of uses.. Cheap stuff is cheap. The trouble is, in the real world in Australia, no one is offering a serious product.

I've heard tell online of mains vibrators such as the hitachi magic wand. I know there is a variant now available in Aus, so it'd be great to get one.

Does anyone have experience with these products? It'd be muchly appreciated :bigsmile:

2. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    magic wand = good. perhaps too good. (albeit loud)

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    I have a hitachi wand and its the best toy in My chest!!! So many things you can do with it, even using it on My pet. I was having alot of trouble mastering the milking technique but then decided to use the hitachi with its curved attachment, and hummm....got the reaction I was looking for!! So, it got us over the hurdle of being able to milk him the first time, now his inhibitions are gone and hes more relaxed. As for use with Me...well lets just say that electricity is much more powerful than batteries!! Your wife will love it, its a must have in My book!! Just be sure to get the attachments with it.
    Mistress Michelle

4. MrBobbles

MrBobbles Whaaaat?

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    I've heard the [url="http://www.eroscillator.com/]Eroscillator[/url], while expensive, is pretty amazing.

"Virtually noiseless with an attachment and when in action" according to the website. Also has a bunch of other features.

They will even ship a UK wall wart for your goofy 220V 50Hz nonsense.

5. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    My girlfriend loves her Hitachi - in fact she has told me many times that she comes harder and faster using the Hitachi than anything I do to her. That turns me on to hear, but is also a little scary knowing that my spiral is on it's way... At least she's being honest though :)

ugams likes this.
  6. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    Wow.. popular device is popular!

Thanks to all for the advice. I think we're definitely getting one of these :wink:, but don't tell her.. suuper seekrit surprise.

Mistress Michelle, I was thinking about that.. I really love prostate massage, but i can't get anything to happen.. vibrations drive me crazy (vibrating strapon = lots of fun), maybe this is the ticket!

MrBobbles, thanks again.. I've found one thats made out of the same motor over here in Aus, but I'll have a look at that.. You're bang on. we NEED 220/240V and 50Hz (more powerful than your crazy 110V 60Hz :p

Spiraled, be happy. honesty can't be overvalued :smile:

7. curious44

curious44 Member

Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    Here's another vote for the Hitachi Magic Wand with the curved G Spot attachment. My wife's favorite toy and she's tried many. A little i-lube from Doc Johnson (doesn't dry out), insert, switch to high, lay back, relax and wait for the Big O. Works every time. I'm allowed to watch if I'm around. She is also very fond of the hand held shower head dialed to pulsate. She has always been highly orgasmic. Multiple orgasms are frequent and even at 60+ she can orgasm almost at will. I consider her a gift, a reward, if you will, for some profoundly righteous acts I must have performed before I met her.

8. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    burger, you are saying your electric current is more powerful than here in the US? If this is true you may wish to help hold your Mistress down when She uses the Hitachi LOL Its quite a powerful, wonderful, exciting....ok you get the point!! Hurry up and get one and let us know how much the both of you LOVE it!!
    Mistress Michelle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice