Lessons in flogging

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Watchful, Jan 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Today pet and I were having a little playtime, when I decided to settle down and try out all my new floggers.

As the Flogger...

I started on him with the horsehair flogger which he had chosen from the LFF. This was a great warming up tool and pets cheeks had a little rosy feel to them as I got into my stride.

I decided to follow this up with the thuddy suede flogger. Unfortunately due to room restrictions I wasnt able to get into the positions I wanted to allow for even falling of the flogger on both cheeks. It had a lovely weight to it though and I really enjoyed being able to throw a little more power into it, but by this time pet was already whinging!

Flogger #3 was the pretty blue flogger from SHE. Although this has a very soft feel to it, if you put enough power through your wrist it can deliver a nice sting. Despite having been flogging for (in my opinion) a very short time pet was beginning to get restless.

#4 was my favourite, a pale pink SHE cat with knotted ends. I must have gently hit pet with this twice before he decided enough was enough.

I quickly had a couple of goes with the suede tie dye flogger from SHE, which pet said had a nice stingy feel to it, but by this time I decided it was my turn!

As the Floggee...

Starting in the same manner and with pet knowing that Im a pain slut he began warming me up with the horsehair. I merrily groaned into the pillow as hes asking me 1/10. Im pondering 2, maybe 3, mmmmm thats nice and relaxing.

As he started to thrash harder and it began to feel like the flogger would get towards doing flesh damage I figured I should explain to him that it would be unlikely for me to safeword if I drop into subspace. I told him to keep an eye on my butt (LOL) and use his own judgement. I allowed this because I knew we werent going to play for long and he wouldnt be able to put enough power behind it to do too much damage.

Moving up to the thuddy flogger I was beginning to revel in the sensations. Beautiful flogger, really enjoyed being hit with that, but could really have done with a bit longer.

At this point I was becoming reminded of some things that were important. Whilst flogging pet I was worried he would become bored, but realised through being flogged myself that once a good rhythm with accuracy is developed it is a wonderful, relaxing pleasure.

He was by now getting a little frustrated that my butt was super rosy and Im still saying 2, 3, maybe 4 so he thought hed throw his power behind the blue soft but stingy flogger.

A few falls landed between my cheeks, forcing me to lie flat on the bed and take a sharp breath, but I was gagging for more and pushed my butt back up and wriggled.

I was called a slut.

With pet flogging again with the blue flogger I was also reminded that once the pain level is increased you need time to process what is happening. I made a mental note to watch for the submissives breathing to be able to regulate the hits.

I also realised that once that lovely peak of pain is reached that I would be more than happy to take a few fast, irregular, painful hits.

Onto my favourite the pink knotted flogger. I couldnt wait for this.

I realised pet was bringing the flogger through his other hand, like he should, but I asked him not to do that with this one, I wanted the knots to fall splayed, rather than in the same position.

Unfortunately play didnt go on much longer than this because I just was too horny and needed to be fucked! LOL

All in all I was pleased to have a play today from both sides, and cant wait for some more practice... either way!

Breathe likes this.
  2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    Well now that sounds like an interesting night. It sounds like you learned a bit while being the floggee while enjoying yourself at the same time. Worries me though as it sounds like you can take more then my sissy candy ass and MM has one with all those knots in it. i fear i will react more like pet then you. My butt is stinging at the thought.

MM's sweetpea
    your friend
    rachel

3. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Nut ripper I believe suzie called it!

Photos added...

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Wonderful "Trip report" on the floggers! Thanks! :)

Did you try hitting anywhere but on the tush? When I am lucky enough to be flogged I always seem to have to remind the Dom/me that my skin covers my whole body, not just my butt! I love it across my legs, calves, back and chest too!

mikecb

5. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We were pressured for time this morning and I didn't really want to go into all the safety zone malarky with pet so he was restricted to my butt!

Personally I would have loved all over flogging... that horsehair on my nipples?! Now I'm squirming! :happy0158:

6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    MW, it's great to see that you're enjoying your new floggers. If the fall gathering was any indicator, I can only imagine how you're going to love flogging. For those that don't know, MW did a little flogging at the gathering and while she claims to be new at it looked like an old pro with tons of experience. So MW, keep playing with those floggers and it seems to bring great joy to you (and your pet) and you seem to have quite the natural talent for them.

One question for you, have you tried any Florintine techniques yet? If not, I'd highly suggest you think about it and if you have two of the same type of floggers play with that style as I have a felling you'd love it (if you don't already)

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm eyeing up some twin Sub Hugi floggers for that very reason. Need to decide on which colours, and whether or not Ms Michelle is willing to go through the postal stress again!

8. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    MW- I have used 2 at the same time and as long as they are approximately the same length, the weight, number of tails and tail width are not overly important.

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7002
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7003

These two are very similar in length, but very different in weight and width but work VERY well together. It does, however, take a bit more concentration on getting the aim just right when you're throwing 2!

Have Fun!!!

9. Rachel

Local Time:
    Ms Linda i am sure then that tiff and susie will agree MM should only use one at a time,lol.

MM's sweetpea
    Your friend
    rachel

10. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Not funny rachel....just for that you'll be in for a pleasent surprise next month when I see you!!

And MW, if you have the patience for the postal service again then I will too. No worries!!

Mistress Michelle

11. Rachel

Local Time:
    UH OH SORRY MISTRESS :anim_37:

Your sweetpea
    rachel

12. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    LOLOLOL.
    Yes Rachel, I would have to say MM needs a LOT,, I mean a MEGA AMOUNT of practice working floggers. And I for one am AMASSED that you just suggested/agreed to let Her use YOUR ass to practice on.. You go girl...

13. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    MW,
    Ms Linda has one flogger that appears to be similar to Your blue one. Nice and heavy, and covers a large part of the ass or back. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the HEAVY SOLID THUD it gives to the body. I even call that one "thumper" That one is by far my favorite. The harder the hit, the greater the rush.. Mind blowing to say the least..

14. Rachel

Local Time:
    tiff i neither suggested or agreed to let her use my ass to practice on but then that isn't really my choice. i have however just became the proud owner of a pair of padded shaper panties, Thank You Ms Rob i think they are gonna come in handy.

done hijacking thread now.

remember MM i am YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

15. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Now rachel !!! you know as well as i that that theirs about as much chance in that happening as we will grow natural breasts on our own ..padded panties ..lmao (sore ass that is):haha4:

16. Keptforher

Keptforher Member

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
  17. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    keptforher- Maybe purchasing your Mistress a nice flogger as a gift would be a good place to start. There are many different styles, materials and price points so it wouldn't need to be a major investment.

18. Arrested

Arrested Member

Local Time:
    I've been really, really bad. What are you going to do about it.

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Personally, I ignore bad submissives and make them stand in the corner while I go and enjoy something else.

Breathe likes this.
  20. MasterG63

MasterG63 Senior Member

Local Time:
    The very BEST floggers are made by this guy!

http://www.jacksfloggers.co.uk/index.html

And he will customise them to exactly what you want.

I also think he sells them too cheap but dont tell him that!

Breathe likes this.
  21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Right - I need me some poi floggers, or ball floggers (but I think I'll practice with my pois tonight! what a great training idea!) and also the ball chain flogger to play with during wax or Estim sessions....

22. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    I agree, Mistress Watchful. A submissive/sissy who would proudly announce that he/she has acted undesirably for the sole purpose of goading Master or Mistress into action deserves to be ignored completely. Shall We kneel "Arrested" on a pan of rice in the corner and perhaps go shopping for a bit? LOL.

23. Arrested

Arrested Member

Local Time:
    Oh, Dear me. There goes my my pretty little knees.

24. bobbijo

bobbijo Member

Local Time:
    When i was immature in my subbing and didn't know any better, i foolishly did just that, once and only once. Mistress was way torqued and for a week had me scaired out of my head and was talking about the big punishment and how it would hurt etc. The night came, i went down stairs stripped layed up against the cross, she started tying me up, telling me hiw f'ng dumb i was for blowing such a good deal (i did have it made, it was great), how much i had hurt her (then i felt bad). She grabbed a rattan and said its time now to pay the price. she tossed it on the floor, untied one hand hand and said get dressed, leave and never call me again.
    i was crushed, really crushed, cried for days, she wouldn't accept my calls. I sent apology cards, letters, flowers and candy, all to no avale. Three years later, i ran into her at a Sears store. She walks ups and as calm as can be says, that if i am no longer a fool and have matured i could call her. We got together one more time, and the spark was gone for good.
    my rule #3; never ever try to play a Mistress.

25. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I learned soooooo much wonderful stuff from you and Ms Michelle... Yes, sounds like a very good plan to me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice