Restricting all movement

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by henry58, Mar 18, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    I always found it remarkable that males could successfully contain their penises into a cage of no more than 1.5 inches long. But take away the kink aesthetics, should this be the standard size for all?

If chastity for males is not about total denial of stimulation and movement, then what's the point?

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. chaste jake

chaste jake chaste male sub

work at home business
    Houston Tx
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    I agree with this sentiment

henry58 likes this.
  3. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    Some might say, chastity is whatever your keyholder wishes it to be. A certain amount of movement and stimulation can be quite torturous. She might like that.

xcitex2, hardbodysub, henry58 and 2 others like this.
  4. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    While the super short cages look and usually feel great, the problem is they need to be removed more often than slightly longer ones for maintenance of skin health. If Mistress wants long no-removal periods that is a real issue.

henry58, locked_top and Chaste J. like this.
  5. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Chastity cages should be sized to your penis first off and to meet the dictates of your key holder second. I have a jailbird and a micro-cage. For most of my time I've been in the jailbird that is twice as long as the micro-cage. Recently she's really liked the micro so I've been in that.

6. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    Recently I have noticed that wearing the small cages overnight still enables sleep, but does cause me to wake up the next day with an obvious form of discomfort at the top of the shaft.

For now, I refuse to wear the A231, and it's sister (the one with one additional ring, can't find the name) overnight for this reason. Honestly, there is no one size fits all for chastity. I'd be surprised if there is anyone who thinks otherwise.

7. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    submission

My junk wouldn't fit in a cage that small.

8. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    That's been my experience too.

9. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    I guess it depends on the dynamic.

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  10. maniform

maniform Member

Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    i'm in a short cage now, but in the past i was in a William Jones belt similar to my profile picture (minus the plug and ergonomic waist). i actually find trapped ball chastities, even ones with small tubes, but be *less* frustrating. Yes no stretching can take place - complete lack of movement - but in a metal belted chastity it's been my experience that maximum frustration comes from being allowed to surge but not rise up to full glory. Being forced downward by unbending steel, it was sheer despair that i could swell to hardness inside the tube but couldn't move even the slightest bit. Steel just doesn't care.

Both types are good, and if in a trapped ball device i agree fully with the OP. But if frustration is the aim, for me nothing beats a belt.

11. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    To some degree yes, however if the goal is long term wearing of a cage it's got to fit properly and allow for penis health. My first cage was a silicone knock off of a CB type. It was cute and fun, but attempted erections usually resulted in skin sore spots for me. It was common to have to unlock for healing periods in those days. I think the dynamic is important, but practical wear-ability is a must.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I find if the cage is to long, it just to cumbersome, the fist cafe I was in was the curve, as I’m quite wide, but it was far to long, and madam wasn’t happy I could still get an erection in it, we tried the 3000 and I just couldn’t get my penis in it, then we found the 2000 to be the perfect fit! Just the right length, no erections allowed!

13. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Seriously? Isn't it obvious that the point could be just to deny orgasm or ejaculation? That enhanced submission to the keyholder's control doesn't require a complete lack of stimumlation or movement? That limited stimulation and partial erection can increase the sub's desire and frustration?

Chaste J. likes this.
  14. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Exactly. Mrs Chaste likes nothing more than to see me try to grow in my cage, and writhe and squirm as she teases me. Then with a smile and kiss, she just leaves me swollen, frustrated and out of breath! Great fun apparently! Actually she's right, it is!

Guest 8028 and hardbodysub like this.
  15. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I know it's been said here already but for me having just a tad bit of room adds to the frustration. I have a steel device with zero room for movement and it does a great job of casting some mild pain at night but nothing I haven't learned to sleep with. The other one gives me just enough tube room to "try" and get erect and even though I can't obviously, that adds to the frustration and really makes me want to be free even more, and quicker. Obviously whatever mood my Goddess is in sets the tone for my night, day, week, or month. But then again, that is what it is all about any way, right?

16. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    personally it makes a difference for me if the cage allows growth or not in a long term lockup situation.
    A cage with that additional space is far more comfortable when getting excited.
    In my restrictive cage which allows NO swelling at all the sensation is very different.
    In this restrictive cage the bio feedback kicks in earlier and earlier every time locked again. My mind quickly reverts to the program that erections are uncomfortable and undesirable thus they diminish much faster. After a few months vanish except during teasing or servicing pussy that induces a short lasting stifled erection.
    The results on my submissive experience are quite a bit more intense a tight cage. In contrast, one that allows for growth and is thus more comfortable will allow more frequentt erections that seem to last longer. I prefer the experience of a tighter cage and so does my Wife for long term wearing. I learned to stay clean in either without unlocking it is however much less time consuming in a tighter cage which adds to the humiliation factor every time in the shower.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice