Customization, Painting and Decorating Chastity Cages (Show Off Your Creativity!)

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Phoebe, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Phoebe

Phoebe Member

Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    Many kinksters are so creative and tend to border on DIY. I searched but did not find any threads on this. I'll make it short, I'm wanting to paint my $30 Utimi Cock Cage on amazon. IT came in a black enamel paint of some kind over steel. I could touch it up with Rustoleum Black but I was wanting to make it more girly. I was thinking of Duplicolor Engine Paint with a primer and whatever color might be girliest depending on what's available. It's great paint for metal and should work very well for this purpose.

I've worked with painting metal before (I'm customized and case modded a few PCs!) so I have an idea of how to go about it, but Was wondering if anyone else has done this? Would love to see pics in thread of your own creative work. What about Decorations and Charms? Hello Kitty Tags seem to be popular and you can get pet tags made discreetly at walmart that say 'slut', 'sissy', etc. What cute things have you sissies all done? Or What humiliating things have your owners done to your cages. I want to see! (And maybe have a giggle):love:

As for customization, I've sanded down my holy trainer clone to make it smooth and less glossy.. IT was aboslutely necessary to get the rings smooth and not chaffe, it also helped me fit into it better.

sissyfifi68 and tvalex like this.
  2. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    No interest in painting or decorating cages*

However, customising wise, I have done the sanding of the HTs. I put a barrel type lock on a CB6000 and I've created a hybrid SS cage - I liked the base ring and lock on one device and the tube on another. I'm currently working on a PA pin on the same device, but need to grow into it!

Hmmm.... a cage with living flame paint effects...

Phoebe and tvalex like this.
  3. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    If I was talented, I might try to make mine cuter. Although something with ribbons and lace would look nice too.

Phoebe likes this.
  5. Phoebe

Phoebe Member

Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    this is what i'm thinking as well. I've experimented with various ribbons and things trying to tie bows around it but it never looks quite as nice as I imagine. Here's one of my better attempts to cutely 'sissify' my stuff. The cage i have is simply not a real cute cage!

The security Seals I have are nice cause I can paint on them with nail polish, write on with magic markers, and the little hole is an attachment point for a decoration/keychain/tag

Attached Files:

Sissycaitlin77 likes this.
  6. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    I've been asked to expand on the hybrid cage.
    I had two Chinese cages, each had attributes I liked and those I didn't.
    Cage 1

I like the ergonomic base ring and enclosed lock. I didn't like the rectangular section rings, the corners of which irritated my foreskin.
    Cage 2

I like the tube, but the base ring and lock design were unstable and rattled.

Creating the hybrid.
    I cut the first ring that includes the lock and pins from cage 1. I cut the lock mounting slot from cage 2. Cage 1's ring was a little too big to fit inside the tube, so I had to cut a little segment out. Once a good fit was achieved, a little metal specific epoxy adhesive was used to attach the two.
    I've since been enjoying the resulting cage.

PA
    I had made a further modification to make it PA ready. I have no idea if this will work, until I've been sufficiently stretched for the size of ring.

If I had the skills and equipment to TIG weld, a very different solution would have resulted.

ozzy-one, Phoebe and homebody like this.
  7. Masters whoreee

Masters whoreee Active member

factory worker
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Have you looked into acid flux soldering?

8. Masters whoreee

factory worker
    Florida
    Local Time:
    I watched a few guys on youtube do it with stainless steel. I have a Miller handy mig I might setup for as and play around since I have 30+ china cages

9. Masters whoreee

factory worker
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Lastly. What you did looks good!

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Looks good! Wish I was as skilled as you!

11. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    I added this crushed velvet bow to mine, I prefer stainless steel cages but they don't often look girly, the bow softens the lines somewhat and Mistress loves it. Great post thank you.

Attached Files:

12. Deleted member 34330

The pink one in this picture is one I had done for TinyB, it is stainless steel.

2018-09-11 20.38.57.jpg

13. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    Be careful with paint. Most have harmful substances which won't affect you on the bumper of your car, but which were never designed to be left in close contact with sweaty skin for extended periods. Especially a portion of the body that features a near 100 percent absorption rate.

If you do need to color your cage, look at a product like cerakote; it's used for firearms, largely, and is a metal treatment and coating which has ceramic features. It's baked on.

Stainless doesn't make a great base for painting, and should have primers. Most primers are quite toxic. You may be better off with stainless, or if you use plastic, one of the various colors in which they come.

Presently I'm using a black colored miniature device from ebay, which is 3-d printed. I went that route to try it, to see if its comfortable. It's certainly very light weight, and thus far I've been very happy. It's the "cobra," and I went with the "micro." I'm wearing it right now.

Sizes.jpg
    Something like this may be a better candidate for painting, but again, anything worn close to the skin for extended periods needs to be non-toxic, and something without harmful chemicals that can leach out of the paint or coating...which eliminates virtually all spray can products.

14. BlackJack21

BlackJack21 New member

Local Time:
    I just made an account after viewing this and I had to let you know these cages are also coated with paint more specifically car spray paint Is it still safe to use? Information from seller of these cages.

15. jcon

jcon New member

Local Time:
    Try sanding the stainless the area u gonna paint. Then spray etch primer that works for stainless. Then use epoxy resin and hardener put color dye if want to change color. Then finish face with wax like car wax

16. Deleted member 34330

Was getting ready to answer but realized I had before. The above was a small plain stainless device that I loved. I had it done with the pink paint. They sanded/scuffed then primed and painted taping ti keep from getting inside. Pink is my go to color for him.

17. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    Have you considered using nail polish/varnish?

I had a problem with a 3D printed cage that was irritating my skin. Currently painting it with clear nail polish inside and out, then metallic outside, then a layer of clear inside and out.

My assumption is that nail polish should be skin friendly. Also, it is easy and cheap to buy and relatively easy to apply.

I had to get a set of long skinny brushes to get deep inside th cage.

18. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    Still fairly new to chasity, be my first full month in a cage here soon. But I work in a machine shop and would like to make my own cage from scratch after I find out what I do and don't like in one. Ideally like to order another cheap ish one or two to get a solid idea of what I find 100% comfortable for continous wear.

Slutty Susan likes this.
  19. marlow0815

marlow0815 New member

Frankfurt Main, Germany
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    not painted, but labeled

Attached Files:

Slutty Susan likes this.
  20. FlaChastityGuy

Oakland Park
    Local Time:
    I customized my 3d printed cage. Took a masculine approach -my fortress of solitude, with the base ring so inscribed

Attached Files:

21. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    Actually - forget that idea. Don't do it. I tried nail polish/varnish and it left a rash. I think what happens is that any lubricant/skin oils break down the nail polish leaving chemicals to irritate the skin.

IMHO if a cage irriates the skin then best to throw it out and get a replacement. On Amazon, eBay, etc, plastic devices are not too expensive, so not worth the hassle of trying to fix them.

22. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    And, if getting a plastic device, check that it is already painted and not 'raw' 3d printed plastic. The resin tends to irriate the skin. Cobra, IIIDXY, etc are all painted after 3d printing to avoid this problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice