3D printed Iron Maiden punishment device

Discussion in '3D printing files' started by castmenow, Dec 23, 2019.

1. mafsub

mafsub FemDom chastity slave

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    Same for me, but it makes a big difference mentally when I know I cannot easily escape :)

2. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    I have had a check on my cage and I can not deform it enough to remove the front of the cover at the glans end. This may be a difference in the materials or the infill, I printed mine at 100% infill for strength, was yours printed with 100% infill.

I have increased the length of the post that locks over the cover to stop this being released at the back.

I have increased the overlap on the head end of the cover to stop this being released at the front.

I have updated the models on Thingiverse and TinkerCAD, just search for 'chastity' or the user 'castmenow'.

mafsub likes this.
  3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    You have clearly put a lot of time and effort into this and have produced what is now already a very well designed and made bit of kit. Making the necessary changes to accommodoate the integraqted lock is really good move in our opinion. Adding the means by which to incorporate a PA piercing for added security would really be the icing on the cake.

I really do not appreciate the idea of wearing one of these. But as my Lady often reminds me since when did we start letting me have a say regarding anything important?

4. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the compliments, it has been a bit of fun and now that I have retired learning new things like this keeps the brain cells ticking over rather than watching daytime TV.

I have no experience of PA piercings, the simplest thing I can think of would be add a second slot around about the rear of the glans, make it longer than wide and you can then loop a PA padlock through the two holes and your piercing and urethral opening to keep it in place. I would have to remove 2 of the 85 spikes though, hence it would become slightly less punishing:). Let me know if this would work and it would be easy for me to do this.

mafsub likes this.
  5. mafsub

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    Mine was printed by a commercial HP printer in Nylon - full solid. In the mean time I have fixed my cage: I added some dark grey epoxy to the protrusion on the cock ring, and drilled 2 small holes in the base and the cover of the cage, through which I have drawn a tamperproof seal: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/secured-with-tamperproof-seal.36692/

6. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    I hope that you get a lot of enjoyment from this now you have it secure, it looks good on you. And thanks again for the feedback, it is appreciated as I am learning about this as I go along. I also need to be more devious when I test any new design.

mafsub likes this.
  7. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    I couldnt find it on thingiverse? Is there a link?

8. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
  9. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
  10. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    After some messages from a member who has printed this, he has pointed out an error in my post on the length of this cage. I quoted a length of 65mm but his measured longer, I have cross checked the CAD drawing and my cage and I should have written 75mm . The measurements should read

The tube is about 75mm long inside the tube, and with the 9mm tube to cage gap and 8mm diameter base ring the total length is about 92mm.

11. mafsub

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    After having worn this cage for about 2.5 days, Mistress allowed me to take it off. My experiences summarized:
    • My penis was sore with spike imprints across the 1st 2 rows at the entry of the cage, almost having resulted in skin punctures. I am quite sure these imprints were caused not by just wearing the cage, but by pulling at the balls, which slightly draws the penis out of the tube with pressure on the spikes on the bottom. So don't pull on the balls while you are wearing the cage, unless you want this as a result!
    • Most of the time, i.e. when flaccid, wearing the cage was very comfortable, i.e. I didn't notice the spikes at all. During erection it became very noticeable but didn't hurt. So as a "punishment" device it is not severe enough, probably while the cage is a bit too large for me (length + diameter).
    • Under the shower, using soap for lubrication I could pull out my penis and put it back in quite easily, without discomfort.
    • I did sports, went to the sauna and wore the device to work. All without an issue. Just don't wear too tight pants as then the cage will show itself.
    If the cage would have a bit smaller diameter and the spikes a bit longer and sharper, it would be more fitting for me as a punishment device, which could be worn for 1..3 days, after which the penis will for sure be quite sore and may need a bit of recovery ...

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I'm sorry my suggestion to work something to incorporate a PA for added security was nothing other than a suggestion that might improve an already excellent looking device. I do wear a PA padlock alrady but I was thinking of simething more integral

Whilst your cage is too long for me I'm sure that with the spikes it would only be able to remain in their for a few days at a time, which would not fit in with my Lady's schedule for my (lack of) releases.

I just noticed from your profile ...the time zone.. are you in the UK?

ugams likes this.
  13. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    my penis is about half the length, and bit narrower as well. How would I go about making modifications? Not sure if you want to make extra sizes. Thanks for all the good work, looks great.

14. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    Two ways, firstly, you could go to the TinkerCAD files I linked to and modify the design if you know TinkerCAD or want to learn it. Secondly, send me a message with your sizes and i will see if I can change the design and put a new set of sizes up on Thingiverse. Also, let me know if it is integrated lock or padlock version.

mafsub likes this.
  15. lockedsteve

lockedsteve Lockedsteve

Local Time:
    Any chance you can share the link where to get it printed etc and how are you getting on with it ie did you make any adjustments or did castmenow do all that on the latest download ?

16. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    mafsub said he got his printed by Sculpteo, https://www.sculpteo.com/en/ who appear to have operations in many countries. The quality of his print looks much better than the quality of the one I printed on my cheap home 3D printer.

mafsub likes this.
  17. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have redesigned the integrated lock version at the request of one of the members here to make a smaller diameter shorter cage with the same 46mm diameter base rings. I have uploaded this to my Thingiverse page with the cage I had already designed, see https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4106860 and called it the Type B cage, original is the Type A cage. It can also be found as a separate design on TinkerCAD at https://www.tinkercad.com/things/cV9VDoiyd1b.

I have not printed this, I have checked it as much as I can but the cover may need a bit of sanding for the perfect fit. I have sliced the design and there are no anomalies in the design such as missed joints or gaps.

Type B 22-32-58.JPG Type B 22-32-58 open.JPG

Cage Type B
    32mm inside the tube with 5mm spikes giving 22mm inside the spikes. The spikes are about 1mm diameter at the tip and 6mm at the base. They are pointed but not needle sharp. The inside length of the tube is 41mm which with the 8mm ring and 9mm ring to tube gap gives a total length of around 58mm. The outside of the tube is 37mm diameter.

Freaky Rabbit, mafsub and Sissy-Jessy like this.
  18. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    Cannot wait to print this! Thank you!

19. Sissy-Jessy

Sissy-Jessy Active member

Quebec
    Local Time:
    These are the pics of the small version printed by sculpteo.
    Thanks a lot 'castmenow' for sharing these files
    pic1.jpg pic2.jpg pic3.jpg pic4.jpg pic5.jpg

mafsub likes this.
  20. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    That looks a good fit and I hope that you enjoy it. The quality is better than my cheap hobby printer. Did the parts assemble properly, especially the cover into the base. I ask as I had not printed the small size myself, so it would be good to have confirmation.

mafsub likes this.
  21. Sissy-Jessy

Sissy-Jessy Active member

Quebec
    Local Time:
    Yes fitting of these 3 pieces is perfect. Integrated lock fits perfectly. Congratulation !
    I'm going to learn how to use tinkercad to be able to make it a little larger. ;-)
    As you mentioned before, the only painpoint regarding this cage is the trap, specially on this small version. The penis head is so stretched in this one, that closing the trap without painfully pinching the skin is a real challenge !

mafsub likes this.
  22. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    When closing the cover down I have now started using some strips of thin card that I use to poke any loose skin that is caught in the gap back inside, makes it a bit of a handfull, you need three or four hands. You really need to sneak up on your cock when it is least expecting to be caged and do it quickly before it gets excited. I think most devices like this run the risk of pinching unless you have long spikes and a large tube.

mafsub and Sissy-Jessy like this.
  23. mafsub

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    I also printed cage B (again at Sculpteo), and just finished a full 2-day wearing period.

First of all I have to acknowledge @Sissy-Jessy 's experiences that this small cage has a design flaw: Without deforming the cage it is actually not possible to put the cover in or take it off. See attached my proposed design modification (dotted line) which should allow (dis)mounting the cover without deforming the cage.
    IMG_3240.jpg

Other than that it is a bit of fiddling to get the penis into the cage and close it, but I succeeded without any accessories or pinching the skin. The cage fitted me perfectly and hides very well under clothing, as it is so small. Even after wearing the cage for 2 days, my penis was heavily "spiked" but not punctured (except 1 or 2 minor punctures on the bottom). See pictures attached.
    IMG_3222.jpg IMG_3236.jpg IMG_3237.jpg

ugams, RedAT and Sissy-Jessy like this.
  24. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    Can I ask roughly how much it cost to get this printed at sculpteo?

25. mafsub

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    about 65 EUR

LockedPom likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice