We're trying for a baby-while I'm still in my CB!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockednloaded, Jan 20, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    I know that probably sounds strange, so bare with me!

We have been playing recently with a new aspect in our relationship where my Wife will go out alone, get chatted up and then (if they click) bring the guy back to ours and have sex with him. I am locked in my CB and out of sight, but can see/hear everything.

This has worked really well for us and has actually brought us closer together (something I didn't think was posible).
    This has led to the baby conversation and we have decided to give it a go, but continue with our current "lifestyle" with me in my CB, but being released for "baby making duties" without warning and then being locked up straight after.

We will continue with her going out and pulling a guy and having sex with him, but this wil continue to involve a condom 100% of the time (this whole "my wife does bareback with strangers" isn't for us).

That's it really, I just wanted to share our latest news!

I'll keep you informed of any new happenings!

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I couldn't do that. Somewhere in the back of my mind there would be some niggle that something could have gone wrong.

I'm a very sensible 36 year old woman, I'm pretty sure condoms are 99.9% safe... but I'd still worry.

It also messes with my head a bit, the whole baby-making process for me is something so intimate and focused I don't think I would want to be involved with any other men during that part of my life.

Don't get me wrong, it's your life, I'm not judging, I'm just telling you how I would feel about it personally.

Now you've gone and made me broody!

Good luck with the baby dancing.

3. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh btw... once I was pregnant I'd be back out there fucking anything that moved.

I LOVE big belly pregnancy sex!

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I'm with MW on this one. I wouldn't want a baby that way.

5. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Ok....

What's funny (as in strange) is that having again spoken to my Wife about this, we both feel differently about it.

We had only spoken to each other about it (we keep our "personal" life very much to ourselves), but I think hearing even just a couple of other views just makes you look at things differently.

So....

I/we feel a bit stupid to be honest and perhaps we just got caught up in the moment a little bit, but we have both agreed that having sex with another guy is a no go while we are trying to conceive.

We're going to revisit the whole thing tonight and have both cancelled the plans we had to ensure we have the time to discuss everything that we need to.

This forum was a godsend for me when I first got physically in to chastity and it is clear that it continues to be a godsend even now.

Thanks. :)

6. MasterG63

MasterG63 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I concur!

Pregnant women do have a special 'Glow' about them!!

MMMMMMmmmmmmm......

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ok, that's it, Chastity Mansion rocks. Where else on the internet would you find someone who has the balls to turn around and admit that we all get carried away in the heat of the moment?!

Don't feel stupid! Feel very proud that you came out, admitted a fantasy that sounded great in the heat of the moment, calmed down, and had a rethink.

You might still think that the original plan was a good one and decide that's the way to go. But at least you will have made a concious, calm, well thought out decision.

I'm in awe of your honesty.

8. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well that's good to know.

9. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    I would have to agree with your second decision to rethink things as well. As I was reading this I wanted to point out something that happened to me that might make you think twice. My ex wife and I were trying to conceive when at the same time the Bi*^%% was having an affair behind my back. Problem was she had sex with me one night and only ten days latter with him and the condom broke. Next thing you know I am dad. Of course I did not know about this till 2 years after my daughter was born and my ex could not live with the fact of not knowing. Talk about a slap to the face. Luckily she is my daughter but it is definitely something to think about should you guys ever reconsider your original plan.

Oh and by the way I second Mistress Emma here, congrats for your openness and honesty here! Very rare in today's world

10. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Not many places in all honesty. :)

I/we still feel stupid, but 100% happy that we sat down last night and had a long chat about it.

We have agreed & decided that having another guy involved in any capacity while we are trying to conceive is simply not a good idea.

Don't be-it's thanks to you, this site and it's members that we are where we are.

As I mentioned, this site was absolutely invaluable to me/us when we first decided to explore chastity.

It was (and still is!) my starting point for all things chastity.

Thanks all.

11. MasterG63

MasterG63 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Why is that?

Are you pregnant??

12. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    While you may not wish to conceive while your wife is having sex with other men, you can still make the CB and conception a kinky but 100% safe event: Please consider trying conception with your only release being milkings. The semen can be introduced to your wife's vagina via the proverbial turkey baster. Maybe she masturbates you instead of milking, but either way, you are not allowed inside of her. To me, THAT would be quite a "chaste" thrill.

I agree with others, I would not take the risk, however small, of some other man impregnating your wife. Never mind how the two of you feel, imagine forcing an unborn child to be part of your kink. THAT would be the ultimate crime in my book.

David

13. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Funny you should suggest that as we did think of something similar, in that I woud get my normal ruined orgasm and then just put my cock inside her as I cum, then I would pull out and be locked straight back up.

I'm certain we will do this, but more as a tease/denial session for me than to aid conception.

We really want to do this and the best way is to simply have sex and for me to ejaculate in her at the end, so there will definately be some sex on the cards-yay!

We are in total agreement and have totally changed our thought process.

We have agreed that she can/should still continue to dress up and go out while I am locked up at home (sometimes in bondage restraints like the other night), but there won't be any sexual contact with any more men.

She will continue to text me and send me picture messages while she's out ("Oops, I forgot to put my knickers on-here's a picture to prove it" and "I'm getting a lot of attention because of these shoes" are a couple of examples!).

Thanks again to everyone.

14. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    We've talked...but I just wanted to reply to your thread.

I'm so very happy for you and your wife!!! I know you've taken everyone's advice to heart, so I won't say anymore about that. I just wanted to tell you congrats! This is a big step in your life and I wish you nothing but the best!!

Take care, sweetie!! xoxo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice